American education falls to below average globally

Thank you Unions and lefties. Nothing better than socially promoting stupid kids for social reasons! They may be dumb as shit when they graduate but at least they'll feel good.

All done by design.

26 Tenets of the New World Order:

1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.

2) Preach Liberalism.

3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.

4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.

5) Believe their rights lie in force.

6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.

7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses

8 ) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.

9) Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.

10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.

11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.

12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.

13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.

14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.

15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs, and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.

16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.

17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.

18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.

19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.

20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.

21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.

22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further the New World Order's interests.

23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the New World Order.

24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.

25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.

26) Use estrogens & femicals to drive males gay and the female population insane thereby insuring the destruction of the family, hence more governmental dependency.

oh that is just rich...no wonder you didn't post it or you'd be called on your bullshit of dismissing everything that comes from Huffpo.

Bullshit. You are a fucking liar. I have NEVER dismissed any source. In fact I routinely defend sources. I should neg your dumbass but I'll let it pass

You did dismiss Huffington Post at least once. But in general, it is true you don't much care where someone gets their information from. You certainly are not guilty of "dismissing everything that comes from Huffpo". You have been one of the more fair people with respect to that.

Media Matters
Huffington Post
John Stewart
Think Progress
And some random blogs?

Lol seriously?

What was the context of that post? I remember writing it but not what it was about.

Ok Nay sayer...What say you? What should we do besides nothing and "stay 'Murica"?

There's nothing wrong with 'Murica" except little parasites like you who want something for free. There's nothing wrong with being free and making choices for your own life. There's nothing wrong with WORKING for your goals and putting yourself through school. And, there's nothing wrong with looking at your own talents and ambitions and deciding to take a non-traditional path.

These party lines you cling to the left of are failing our education system. Not one side or the other. Americans need to fix education, and rhetoric isn't going to help.

The BEST way to fix education is to get the politicians out of it and let the local educators devise their own rules/laws.

It all comes down to our ass backwards funding and control of our educational system

Those countries that do better than us all have national control over the educational system. Only the US puts the power with the local school board....with widely varying results

You got that exactly backassward. The local school boards need to regain control over the education system and the Department of Education abolished. What works in a small town in North Dakota does not work in an inner city school in the Bronx. In other words, one size does not fit all.

Thank you Unions and lefties. Nothing better than socially promoting stupid kids for social reasons! They may be dumb as shit when they graduate but at least they'll feel good.

As long as we have 'public' schools, this will be an issue. Our private schools are the best in the world.

Bullshit. You are a fucking liar. I have NEVER dismissed any source. In fact I routinely defend sources. I should neg your dumbass but I'll let it pass

You did dismiss Huffington Post at least once. But in general, it is true you don't much care where someone gets their information from. You certainly are not guilty of "dismissing everything that comes from Huffpo". You have been one of the more fair people with respect to that.

Media Matters
Huffington Post
John Stewart
Think Progress
And some random blogs?

Lol seriously?

What was the context of that post? I remember writing it but not what it was about.

NOW you remember questioning sources after beating your chest and screaming you've never done such a thing. All that bluster just to have egg on your dumb face

What do you know about education? Did you even get past the sixth grade?

Ok Nay sayer...What say you? What should we do besides nothing and "stay 'Murica"?

There's nothing wrong with 'Murica" except little parasites like you who want something for free. There's nothing wrong with being free and making choices for your own life. There's nothing wrong with WORKING for your goals and putting yourself through school. And, there's nothing wrong with looking at your own talents and ambitions and deciding to take a non-traditional path.

Ok nay sayer What should we do? Or are you going to type another 4 sentences on what not to do?

I guess the answer is what the left always says the answer is for all our problems.
We just don't spend enough...because.
We just don't tax people nearly enough.

I guess the answer is what the left always says the answer is for all our problems.
We just don't spend enough...because.
We just don't tax people nearly enough.

We should reduce college costs or make it free. General public becomes more intelligent. America becomes competitive and in turn you wont have to fly in talent from countries that have free college.

Now, that said the only objection I hear about reducing college costs or making it outright free is this: "Shut up!"

So theres that...

NOW you remember questioning sources after beating your chest and screaming you've never done such a thing. All that bluster just to have egg on your dumb face

Mocking a source and outright dismissing it are two different things tard. Thats why I asked for context shit for brains.

What do you know about education? Did you even get past the sixth grade?

9th, then ged in prison, then college afterwards that I PAID FOR ON MY OWN.

What's your point moron? If you're even capable of having one.

We should reduce college costs or make it free. ..

A) Nothing is "free" comrade.

B) That is exactly the worst thing we could do. Our public K - 12 is 'free' and it is subpar. Our universities are not free. They are competitively based and they are by far the best in the world. The "talent" from other countries flies in here - in droves and at great expense - to attend our institutions of higher learning because they are the best. Hell, students at the Jr high and high school level flock here in droves to attend our private primary and secondary schools.

Why should the poor test results of the darker men be the concern of the white or the asian?

Ok nay sayer What should we do? Or are you going to type another 4 sentences on what not to do?

We should rejoice in being free and begin making the best choices we can for ourselves. We should NEVER settle for what little some Liberal drone is willing to "give" us when we can provide more for ourselves. We should work to achieve our goals for ourselves based on what we want and reject the idea that we're doing "well enough" and don't need to work harder. And finally, we need to be willing to ignore nattering nabobs who want to tell us what's best for us.

Forum List

Back