“America was founded as an Atheist and Christian Nation” 21st Century sin & salvation Christian agrees with Unitarian Deist John Adams.

Wonder why @Correll @ding @Andylusion don’t want to talk about that as the reality of the Christian nationalist movement.
Because it would be illogical to engage in dishonest conversations and those seem to be the only kind you are capable of having.

We are going to need to re-write a few things.
Wonder why @Correll @ding @Andylusion don’t want to talk about that as the reality of the Christian nationalist movement.
they can not stand it when their beliefs are circumvented and they can not control society as being in their possession. brainwashing children in their early grade school years in public education when they are most susceptible to nefarious indoctrination's they insist must be learned. taken away from them by the law of the land. thankfully, the u s constitution ratification in 1778.

rewriting the the document of law is their only option ... christian nationalists. so few would support.
I can't stand people who attack the faith of others and people who try to re-write history for their own purpose.

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant - NotfooledbyW, post: 25718462
The dominant religion at the time of America!s founding was white an Protestant.

ding, post: 25729983

Because it would be illogical to engage in dishonest conversations and those seem to be the only kind you are capable of having.

The question is why Correll ding Andylusion don’t want to talk about this fact:

The dominant religion at the time of America!s founding was white andProtestant.

They want Christianity at the time of the founding to be universal, tolerant and living up to the ideals of Jesus Christianity in one generalized term that hides the fact that in 1787 it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

If what I wrote in any way is dishonest, bring your rebuttal. Not just your sniveling weasel-mouthed complaints.

I am waiting.

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant - NotfooledbyW, post: 25718462
The dominant religion at the time of America!s founding was white an Protestant.

ding, post: 25729983

The question is why Correll ding Andylusion don’t want to talk about this fact:

The dominant religion at the time of America!s founding was white andProtestant.

They want Christianity at the time of the founding to be universal, tolerant and living up to the ideals of Jesus Christianity in one generalized term that hides the fact that in 1787 it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

If what I wrote in any way is dishonest, bring your rebuttal. Not just your sniveling weasel-mouthed complaints.

I am waiting.
You don't know what I want but you state it anyway. There's your dishonesty. I don't believe you can help yourself.

they can not stand it when their beliefs are circumvented and they can not control society as being in their possession. brainwashing children in their early grade school years in public education when they are most susceptible to nefarious indoctrination's they insist must be learned. taken away from them by the law of the land. thankfully, the u s constitution ratification in 1778.

rewriting the the document of law is their only option ... christian nationalists. so few would support.
I can't stand people who attack the faith of others and people who try to re-write history for their own purpose.
and what faith is that
1603122747208.png

the forgeries and falacies of the 4th century christian bible - you persecute and victimize the innocent while praising yourself into heaven, good luck. christian.

and what faith is that
View attachment 403863
the forgeries and falacies of the 4th century christian bible - you persecute and victimize the innocent while praising yourself into heaven, good luck. christian.
The spoken religion of antiquity, Christianity. The triumph of good over evil. Admittance into the everlasting by the side of the Almighty. :lol:

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant -ding, post: 25730518

You don't know what I want but you state it anyway. There's your dishonesty. I don't believe you can help yourself.

I know exactly what you want. It’s why you post here. You want to tell me that America was founded as a Christian Nation. What you don’t want is to be forced to define exactly what kind of Christian Nation we supposedly were in 1787.

I’m saying it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

Now if I am wrong on any of that you tell me where and why or STFU. It’s quite clear you can do nothing but whine and run.

WHINE must give you a bad case of the shitzzzzz.

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant -ding, post: 25730518

I know exactly what you want. It’s why you post here. You want to tell me that America was founded as a Christian Nation. What you don’t want is to be forced to define exactly what kind of Christian Nation we supposedly were in 1787.

I’m saying it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

Now if I am wrong on any of that you tell me where and why or STFU. It’s quite clear you can do nothing but whine and run.

WHINE must give you a bad case of the shitzzzzz.
I have defined it. What's your next dishonest argument?

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant - ding, post: 25730933

If you defined it - your definition must be comparable and compatible with mine.

I’m saying in 1776 it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

You have not disputed or dismissed on word if that. Yet you say I’m dishonest. So

What’s dishonest about it if you have the honest ‘definition’ of 1776 Christianity rattling around in your head.

and what faith is that
View attachment 403863
The spoken religion of antiquity, Christianity. The triumph of good over evil. Admittance into the everlasting by the side of the Almighty. :lol:
The spoken religion of antiquity, Christianity. The triumph of good over evil. Admittance into the everlasting by the side of the Almighty.
good vs evil - a religion of judgement and paths- evolution as a progression - - nothing to do with your book or your books interpretation of the 1st century. you are and have always been the aggressor.

and what faith is that
View attachment 403863
The spoken religion of antiquity, Christianity. The triumph of good over evil. Admittance into the everlasting by the side of the Almighty.
good vs evil - a religion of judgement and paths- evolution as a progression - - nothing to do with your book or your books interpretation of the 1st century. you are and have always been the aggressor.
The spoken religion of antiquity IS Christianity. The triumph of good over evil. Admittance into the everlasting by the side of the Almighty.

dominant religion at the time of America’s founding was white Protestant - ding, post: 25730933

If you defined it - your definition must be comparable and compatible with mine.

I’m saying in 1776 it was a white male dominated Protestant, sin and salvation, Christianity in sects that were in themselves intolerant and intolerant to non-Christian beliefs in any form.

You have not disputed or dismissed on word if that. Yet you say I’m dishonest. So

What’s dishonest about it if you have the honest ‘definition’ of 1776 Christianity rattling around in your head.
Christian values and Christian principles.

“America was founded as an Atheist and Christian Nation” 21st Century sin & salvation Christian agrees with Unitarian Deist John Adams.

As many of you know there is a rift in American culture that exists between mostly a small percentage of religious Americans who happen to be mostly whitehave a certain chronic demand that we all accept that America was founded as a “Christian Nation.” and non-Christians

Although a large majority of practicing Christians are complacent or non- supportive regarding this religious national identity issue it constantly comes up as a thorn in the side of political discourse resulting in breakdown upon breakdown whenever religion is part of a political discussion.

So, thanks to input from Andylusion, a self identified Christian who brought to my attention what John Adams had to say as if he were commenting on this issue today. Was America founded as a Christian?

Here is an excerpt from what he wrote to his friend and Fellow founding father.
Who composed that army of fine young fellows that was then before my eyes? There were among them Roman Catholics, English Episcopalians, Scotch and American Presbyterians, Methodists, Moravians, Anabaptists, German Lutherans, German Calvinists, Universalists, Arians, Priestleyans, Socinians, Independents, Congregationalists, Horse Protestants, and House Protestants, Deists and Atheists, and Protestants “qui ne croyent rien.” Very few, however, of several of these species; nevertheless, all educated in the general principles of Christianity, and the general principles of English and American liberty.​
* Protestants “qui ne croyent rien.” supposedly refers to Protestants who believe in nothing.​

I‘m suggesting we follow the wisdom and advice from John Adams and all believers and non-believers alike and accept a phrase commemorating America’s religious identity read as follows:

“America was founded as an Atheist and Christian Nation” which includes every law abiding belief system in between.

AGREE? DISAGREE? SUGGESTIONS?
Jefferson was an in the closet atheist-----------he made comments that he never found anyone else like him in his religious beliefs. Think he was very lonely and feared christianity finding out what he was. Think a lot of the separation of church and state was put in to protect christian sects from one another but to also protect those who didn't believe from the chrisitans. Even the christians then saw how evil one christian group could be to another and even to their own following the church of england prosecutions, the protestant and catholic wars and power grabs, and the salem witch trails.

Can we all kick the atheists out and send them on a slow to boat to China, an atheist country (!)?

Maybe that country was founded as an atheist nation???!!!???!!!
Can we all kick the atheists out and send them on a slow to boat to China, an atheist country (!)?

So, in your mind, ANY reference to any religion, is a violation of non-religious citizens rights?
the christian nationalist are not content to exercise their religious preference among themselves but insist by corrosion to force their their views to be accepted unwillingly by a public at large that is protected from such intrusion by their constitution from the legislative enactments christianity has issued against them.
the christian nationalist disguise their political objectives using a false religion 4th century document to not only deceive the present societies they wish to control but also invalidate the true events of the 1st century liberation theology they likewise oppose - of self determination over their tyrannical control.
"In God we trust"

they demand to kneel before their book of forgeries as they have chosen themselves irregardless its errant message detrimental to society as a whole -

and skirt the founding principles of this nation and the emphasis's of minority rights as sacrosanct of liberties afforded to all citizens in regards to their lawful personal persuasions.

you are not making sense.

When Christian Nationalists can’t agree among themselves - NotfooledbyW, post: 25733813

There is one Christian Nationalist who, taken from his writing, is a dogged proponent of the fake historical reconstruction reality that “America was founded as a Christian Nation” in and around the year of our Lord 1787. But it’s not based upon “majority rules” as Correll has convinced himself that it’s the dominant majority religion matters.

Secular humanism is our unofficial state religion now - Porter Rockwell, post: 23877924
Secular humanism is our unofficial state religion now and its implementation has been disastrous for this country.

Why do Correll and Mr. Rockwell disagree on such a fundamental Christian Nation point?

America founded as a Christian nation intent will always be a Christian Nation - Correll, post: 25561639

MY opinion is that the vast Christian Majority of the nation living in the late 1800s AND the fact that the vast majority of the FOunding Fathers were Christian and the fact that the founding principles of this nation were so obvious heavily drawn upon Christian ideas and beliefs, mean that this nation was founded as a Christian nation with the intent that it would always be a Christian Nation, and that that was a good thing.

At least Mr Rockwell’s right wing religious propaganda has a common thread running through it. In 1787 he tells us the “unofficial state religion” was Christian and that is what it was until 1962 when secular humanism took control of the Federal Government. So America was a Christian Nation for 180 years or so and all was GREAT. Then it became a Secular Humanist Nation since 1962, in the Rockwell version, and everything sucks.

On the other hand Correll has America being Christian-founded based on counting a vast majority of butts being seated in Christian culture Pews every Sunday in 1787.. And those butts get credit for picking unChristian Rational Religionists to write a Constitution for them with active Christians it’s true. But Correll has a problem claiming there was intent by the framers that America would always be a Christian Nation.

Therein lies one clear fallacy of @Correll’s fake Crusade agenda. There is no Christian forever guarantee in the Constitution. Each individual has the right to believe in any religion or no religion at all.

If the framers had such a vast Christian biased majority as Correll claims, then it should have been easy to insert that ‘forever Christian Nation intent’ into the Constitution when it was written.

Last edited:
There is one Christian Nationalist who, taken from his writing, is a dogged proponent of the fake historical reconstruction reality that “America was founded as a Christian Nation” in and around the year of our Lord 1787. But it’s not based upon “majority rules” as Correll has convinced himself that it’s the dominant majority religion matters.

Secular humanism is our unofficial state religion now - Porter Rockwell, post: 23877924
Secular humanism is our unofficial state religion now and its implementation has been disastrous for this country.

Why do Correll and Mr. Rockwell disagree on such a fundamental Christian Nation point?

America founded as a Christian nation intent will always be a Christian Nation - Correll, post: 25561639

MY opinion is that the vast Christian Majority of the nation living in the late 1800s AND the fact that the vast majority of the FOunding Fathers were Christian and the fact that the founding principles of this nation were so obvious heavily drawn upon Christian ideas and beliefs, mean that this nation was founded as a Christian nation with the intent that it would always be a Christian Nation, and that that was a good thing.

At least Mr Rockwell’s right wing religious propaganda has a common thread running through it. In 1787 he tells us the “unofficial state religion” was Christian and that is what it was until 1962 when secular humanism took control of the Federal Government. So America was a Christian Nation for 180 years or so and all was GREAT. Then it became a Secular Humanist Nation since 1962, in the Rockwell version, and everything sucks.

On the other hand Correll has America being Christian-founded based on counting a vast majority of butts being seated in Christian culture Pews every Sunday in 1787.. And those butts get credit for picking unChristian Rational Religionists to write a Constitution for them with active Christians it’s true. But Correll has a problem claiming there was intent by the framers that America would always be a Christian Nation.

Therein lies one clear fallacy of @Correll’s fake Crusade agenda. There is no Christian forever guarantee in the Constitution. Each individual has the right to believe in any religion or no religion at all.

If the framers had such a vast Christian biased majority as Correll claims, then it should have been easy to insert that ‘forever Christian Nation intent’ into the Constitution when it was written.

You are still conflating the government with the Nation. That has been repeatedly pointed out to you, and you pretend that it has not, because you know that you cannot support your position honestly.

So, in your mind, ANY reference to any religion, is a violation of non-religious citizens rights?
the christian nationalist are not content to exercise their religious preference among themselves but insist by corrosion to force their their views to be accepted unwillingly by a public at large that is protected from such intrusion by their constitution from the legislative enactments christianity has issued against them.
the christian nationalist disguise their political objectives using a false religion 4th century document to not only deceive the present societies they wish to control but also invalidate the true events of the 1st century liberation theology they likewise oppose - of self determination over their tyrannical control.
"In God we trust"

they demand to kneel before their book of forgeries as they have chosen themselves irregardless its errant message detrimental to society as a whole -

and skirt the founding principles of this nation and the emphasis's of minority rights as sacrosanct of liberties afforded to all citizens in regards to their lawful personal persuasions.

"In God we trust"
it's over your head corel ... just for you - - >

- your religion, christianity and tyranny walk hand in hand.

"In God we trust"

"In God we trust"

A few words on the Dollar Bill, is not "tyranny".

Try to be less of a hysterical drama queen.

YOu want to talk about "tyranny"?

Talk about violent mobs of thugs, murdering people in the streets while the mayor orders the cops to stand down.

1603155011723.png

"In God we trust"

"In God we trust"

Try to be less of a hysterical drama queen.

YOu want to talk about "tyranny"?

Talk about violent mobs of thugs, murdering people in the streets while the mayor orders the cops to stand down.

View attachment 404131
you prove your culpability through deceit by the example you requested yourself.

it is coercion as stated earlier ... try and keep up corel, deny the obvious all day long if you like.
1603163356157.png

the face of christianity throughout history to this day is tyranny against the very events of the 1st century it steals for its own nefarious identity.

Forum List

Back