America Needs to Radicalize Its Climate Policies in Response to the Energy Crisis...The More Conservatives Call it "Extreme", the better the policy!

Claims that Russia, Russia, Russia was not a product of Putin's Russia. Being that you, who is a Trumpanzee, I don't take the bullshit of any post by an asshole like you.

Ohhh, poor widddlle baby. Here's the deal, flycatcher, you were pushing a lie for 6 fucking years, so, suck it up buttercup.

Poor little westwall was so offended by the truth he can't write an expository rebuttal. Thus, he needs to post an emoticon - as a child.

The truth and you, have never met.

I call for the immediate implementation of a Green New Deal, banning fracking, and a jobs program of 20,000,000 good paying union jobs.

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar
The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

This predatory clique is extremely dangerous. They aren't "wackos"; they are psychos.

I call for the immediate implementation of a Green New Deal, banning fracking, and a jobs program of 20,000,000 good paying union jobs.

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar
Brilliant. The best way to get rid of a bad idea is to embrace it fully and let everyone experience the consequences of the bad decisions.

Above is a cadre who echo each other of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories. They must all be the progeny of ancestors who stood on the side as the first cars drove by and yelled together, "Get a Horse!".
You more than anyone else need to experience a carbon free world.

Anthony Fauci changed his view on masks, now conservatives must change their view on climate. when science proves you wrong, you have no choice but to leave the dark side and come to the light
Did it have anything to do with the virus evolving to be less fatal, widespread vaccination and the risk of overwhelming medical facilities decreasing?

Above is a cadre who echo each other of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories. They must all be the progeny of ancestors who stood on the side as the first cars drove by and yelled together, "Get a Horse!".

Green Idiots "Shut down those nuclear reactors, build more windmills"

Did it have anything to do with the virus evolving to be less fatal, widespread vaccination and the risk of overwhelming medical facilities decreasing?
~~~~~~
More than likely Yes, By the method of herd immunity. Proven in Sweden.

The OP admits to living with his mommy? ... is this an Arab thing or something? ... the Chinese have some traditions concerning multi-generational households ... I though the Arabs weren't that pussy ... I can see why they're afraid of their wimin-folk ... damn ...

Germany shut down most of their nuclear plants and wanted to shut down the rest.

Reality.

Your simpality is not reality, it's the usual comment without substance.

Your simpality is not reality, it's the usual comment without substance.

Thanks.

I didn't need more proof of Green Idiocy.

Forum List

Back