America Needs to Radicalize Its Climate Policies in Response to the Energy Crisis...The More Conservatives Call it "Extreme", the better the policy!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I call for the immediate implementation of a Green New Deal, banning fracking, and a jobs program of 20,000,000 good paying union jobs.

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar

I call for the immediate implementation of a Green New Deal, banning fracking, and a jobs program of 20,000,000 good paying union jobs.

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar

You are an idiot. Fracking is the only thing keeping your miserable ass alive.

We could be out of diesel by the end of the month... that means trains and trucks will stop delivering food medicine and everything else....

AGW is a scam. That is a fact. The more we do to further the scam the more screwed up our economy will be.

Above is a cadre who echo each other of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories. They must all be the progeny of ancestors who stood on the side as the first cars drove by and yelled together, "Get a Horse!".

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar

Your mom pays for your food and cable, and you have your own slave who drives you around [Link to your own words], but you want us to pay twice as much for energy which will have no effect at all on the climate?

Anthony Fauci changed his view on masks, now conservatives must change their view on climate. when science proves you wrong, you have no choice but to leave the dark side and come to the light

Anthony Fauci changed his view on masks, now conservatives must change their view on climate. when science proves you wrong, you have no choice but to leave the dark side and come to the light
There are too many climates Change adherents who live by fossil fuels much more than the peasants and own properties where the oceans will deluge according to them. They even purchase more properties in zones they deem to be removed from land masses. Liars and scam artists. Thieves!

yes
thanks for paying attention
Well, why don't you work on the dirty energy supply system in your homeland first?

In Lebanon, the primary source of electricity generation is oil...

Sure, we in the US use oil, but it's primarily for transportation not your cable television.

Don't you have the sun over there?

Two questions for you, since you are a fan of green energy...

1) At your home, do you have solar panels on your roof, and what is the installed capacity?
2) Do you have a gas or diesel generator at your house for when the power goes out (frequent occurrence in lots of Lebanon)?

Thanks,
Jim

Above is a cadre who echo each other of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories. They must all be the progeny of ancestors who stood on the side as the first cars drove by and yelled together, "Get a Horse!".

Claims the moron who squealed "Russia, Russia, Russia" for 6 years.

Fi4oQsKVUAAD-ar
~~~~~~
Contrary to your article
**********​

Last edited:
Well, why don't you work on the dirty energy supply system in your homeland first?

In Lebanon, the primary source of electricity generation is oil...

Sure, we in the US use oil, but it's primarily for transportation not your cable television.

Don't you have the sun over there?

Two questions for you, since you are a fan of green energy...

1) At your home, do you have solar panels on your roof, and what is the installed capacity?
2) Do you have a gas or diesel generator at your house for when the power goes out (frequent occurrence in lots of Lebanon)?

Thanks,
Jim
yes and yes. i do everything right for the environment. i'm like a God in that sense

yes and yes. i do everything right for the environment. i'm like a God in that sense
Well that gas or diesel generator at your house is terribly inefficient. It would seem to be hypocritical of you to push for a Green New Deal in the West while you personally pollute so much yourself.

Kind of reminds me of politicians who fly in their private jets to climate summits to preach to everyone about how they need to switch to other more expensive sources of energy for their little sedans which get 30 mpg.

Claims the moron who squealed "Russia, Russia, Russia" for 6 years.
Claims that Russia, Russia, Russia was not a product of Putin's Russia. Being that you, who is a Trumpanzee, I don't take the bullshit of any post by an asshole like you.

Poor little westwall was so offended by the truth he can't write an expository rebuttal. Thus, he needs to post an emoticon - as a child.

Forum List

Back