America needs an Aryan religion

There is no version. There just is.

Evil is not extant. It doesn't exist. That's why no one does evil for the sake of evil. Only good exists.
This is cheap nonsense. You lose

The greater evil would be served by doing more evil not less evil. So no.
Nietzsche looked much more solid.
You've sunk into cheap bullshit. I expected more from you. You can't even say anything smart.

The essence of Nietzscheanism boils down to the fact that the villain has the right to evil because he has more will to live. But these are also empty words. The foundation of Nietzscheism is a fictitious statement.

This is cheap nonsense. You lose
How is it nonsense? Is cold not existing nonsense? Is darkness not existing nonsense?

It appears you have never really given this much thought before. Evil, darkness, cold only exist as a negation of what really exists; good, light and heat. Evil is the absence of good. Darkness is the absence of light and cold is the absence of heat.

Nietzsche looked much more solid.
You've sunk into cheap bullshit. I expected more from you. You can't even say anything smart.
Nietzsche jerked off six times a day. You will never learn how to be objective if you have expectations.

I don't care what Hitler said. Real Germans were never Aryans.
The Proto-Germans were part of a chthonic culture, their ancestors worshiped reptiles. It was the opposite religion. For the Aryans, the Serpent is the personification of Evil.
What Hitler believed? He believed he was a descendent of the Aryan Race and just like the Aryan Race declared himself the superior of all other inferior races. History does not depend upon your opinion as your opinion does not change it in the least.

What Hitler believed?
I don't think their elites really thought that the Germans were descended from the Aryans. This question was well known in those days, better than now. Science was then not politicized, and such an opinion about the Germans, which was expressed by Gobineau, was considered just marginal nonsense.

See for example the works of Schlegel

The Gothic period begins from the 11th century
The OstroGoths took Rome in or about AD 493 under Theodoric. The Visigoths took what is now Spain and Portugal. They were "Arians". Which was a Christian Religion.

it is more important for the world to get rid of German imperialism

Which German imperialism? The Holy Roman Empire of German (=united) Nation had not been holy - it was not Roman - it was no empire and it was no nation. This words meant something else. And the Prussian colonialism was an idea of the Brits. Indeed only 1 of the colonies of Germany had really been a colony.

The German ideologists have perverted everything. The horned god Saman is a good Celtic god, the enemy of the German matrons in the form of the old woman Kaileh, the god of witches, who were exterminated by the Inquisition of the Gothic period.

The Germans worshiped the god Odin, this name means one. It is the same as Allah and Eloh in meaning

Good grief. Good food in your psychiatric hospital?

I don't care what Hitler said. Real Germans were never Aryans.
The Proto-Germans

Again - I guess I told you this now more than 3 times: The ancestors of the Germanics are Celts. And the ancestors of the Germans are also Celts and Germanics and Romans. And what I did not tell you: 50% of the children in Germany are today children with a migration background.

were part of a chthonic culture, their ancestors worshiped reptiles. It was the opposite religion. For the Aryans, the Serpent is the personification of Evil.

Said Aesculap?

The main difference between the Aryan and Jewish-Christian ethics in terms of compassion is that Christians cultivated tolerance for villains, while Aryans cultivated hatred for villains. Therefore, instead of passive compassion and actual indulgence of Evil, the Aryans simply destroyed the villains and freed the peoples from Evil.

Keeps the problem that Aryans are perhaps nothing else than only a hypothese - or ancestors of the Persians. Today the word "indo-iranisch" (Indoiranian) replaced the word Aryan.

Last edited:
it was not Roman
Most likely, Rome, after the seizure of power by the plebeians, was also close to being Germanic. The plebeians were not real aristocrats, their power was commercial, as in Germany. Women were of great importance. Most likely they were the Etruscans, a kind of Germans. Etruscan lang is not Indo-European. The symbolism is similar to the German - she-wolf.

Again - I guess I told you this now more than 3 times: The ancestors of the Germanics are Celts. And the ancestors of the Germans are also Celts and Germanics and Romans. And what I did not tell you: 50% of the children in Germany are today children with a migration background.

If the ancestors of the Germans are Celts, then the ancient Germans are not Germans. What the fuck are you playing with words? Celtica enslaved by the Franks. Yes, the French are not Franks, the Russians are not Rus, and the Germans are not Goths, but this does not mean that there were no real Goths, Rus and Franks

Keeps the problem that Aryans are perhaps nothing else than only a hypothese - or ancestors of the Persians. Today the word "indo-iranisch" (Indoiranian) replaced the word Aryan.
No, this is not a hypothesis. The Aryan culture has reliable and undoubted traces. The Persians came from the Parsees, they are not Aryans. In part, they mixed with the Aryans after the time of the capture of the Median Empire by Cyrus the great. The Medes were Aryans, the Persians were probably Semites.

Forum List

Back