Zone1 The name of the Devil

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The pronunciation of the name of the Devil is unacceptable

This is a sacred name, it has the same root as the word "divine". This is translated as "heavenly bull", this is the lord of heaven, he was known as Jupiter and the Aryan Dyaus Pitar, he was called luminiferous, Helios and Surya. This god is the killer of villains, in the form of Indra, Apollo and the Babylonian Marduk, he killed snakes, the servants of Tiamat, the queen of evil(maybe it's prototype of Eva).

The German inquisitors committed a forgery.

And the image of Helios is immortalized in the Statue of Liberty, his name in Greece was the colossus of Rhodes. His head radiated rays, so the Statue of Liberty is also radiant.

The name Devil is sacred, it is the name of the sky. It cannot be pronounced. Otherwise, you will be deleted from the heavenly book.

The name of the Devil can only be pronounced in its original sense - Heavenly Father.

• Banned
What are you babbling about?

There are only so many ways you can butcher history with your Mix 'n Match nonsense.
This is the foundation of all ancient mythology. It is so strong that it cannot be stronger.

Something to almost prove the belief that a little knowledge can be dangerous and can create mental imbalances .

Reminds me of Eric Morecambe playing the piano very badly to Andre Previn and saying something like:-
I am playing the right notes , but not necessarily in the right order.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Something to almost prove the belief that a little knowledge can be dangerous and can create mental imbalances .

Reminds me of Eric Morecambe playing the piano very badly to Andre Previn and saying something like:-
I am playing the right notes , but not necessarily in the right order.
You think that this is little knowledge because you were stuffed with false knowledge by the slave owners.

• Banned
All ancient words with roots Dev and Div mean sky, day and light.

The word Hell also has the root of the great sun god. The Europeans called the underworld by the name of Hades.
Moreover, it was Hades that they worshiped

You think that this is little knowledge because you were stuffed with false knowledge by the slave owners.
In my most arrogant mood I can confidently tell you that the material you play around with had been sifted, analysed and rejected by me at your age and that allowed me to move on to more worthwhile material.
You have discovered that you might have the possibility of mind strength but nobody has yet told you how to convert it usefully and meaningfully.

Precocious when young but invariably deluded .Almost never wise .

• Banned
In my most arrogant mood I can confidently tell you that the material you play around with had been sifted, analysed and rejected by me at your age and that allowed me to move on to more worthwhile material.
You have discovered that you might have the possibility of mind strength but nobody has yet told you how to convert it usefully and meaningfully.

Precocious when young but invariably deluded .Almost never wise .
You didn't analyze it deeply enough. You didn't see solid patterns and you didn't see the system. Try again.

• Banned
The Devil is depicted with horns precisely because it is the image of the Great Bull, our heavenly father. This is Dyau - Bull(Bell of Babilon).
Hence the image of the Celtic Shaman, the good horned god who defeats the evil old woman Kaileh.

They exterminated witches because they knew about it. This word means knowledge and wisdom.

In Christian iconography, it is forbidden to draw the heavenly father. This is because they hide that this father is a heavenly bull. Previously, it was painted on icons. These icons are still there.

The pronunciation of the name of the Devil is unacceptable

This is a sacred name, it has the same root as the word "divine". This is translated as "heavenly bull", this is the lord of heaven, he was known as Jupiter and the Aryan Dyaus Pitar, he was called luminiferous, Helios and Surya. This god is the killer of villains, in the form of Indra, Apollo and the Babylonian Marduk, he killed snakes, the servants of Tiamat, the queen of evil(maybe it's prototype of Eva).

The German inquisitors committed a forgery.

And the image of Helios is immortalized in the Statue of Liberty, his name in Greece was the colossus of Rhodes. His head radiated rays, so the Statue of Liberty is also radiant.

The name Devil is sacred, it is the name of the sky. It cannot be pronounced. Otherwise, you will be deleted from the heavenly book.

The name of the Devil can only be pronounced in its original sense - Heavenly Father.
No one cares about your incoherent thoughts. The only reason you exist on this forum is for us to mock you. Youre a loser and a weirdo shit stain.

You didn't analyze it deeply enough. You didn't see solid patterns and you didn't see the system. Try again.
Stop behaving like a silly schoolboy .
You have no idea how to present your posts and there is no flow of argument or persuasion .
I have seen more useful contributions from sixth formers (UK ) .
Unless you are prepared to deal with constructive criticism , you can take a hike .

Stop behaving like a silly schoolboy .
You have no idea how to present your posts and there is no flow of argument or persuasion .
I have seen more useful contributions from sixth formers (UK ) .
Unless you are prepared to deal with constructive criticism , you can take a hike .
guff

Forum List

Back