America isn't running out of everything, but Americans are buying like never before

LOL what a load of crap. Why are 60 cargo ships sitting off the coast of California?
Labor shortage. But Joe has ordered that more hours of operation be implemented. They will get unloaded and the goods will get sold. We are coming off over a year of nearly total shut down. The economy has suffered like we have never seen in our lifetime. It is going to take time for the balance of supply and demand to work as it has in the past.

The good thing? Joe knows what he is doing. He is not a man, like the former guy, who impulsively lashes out at critics and makes stupid and often offensive statements. Joe is taking the virus seriously and he is taking efforts to improve the economy seriously.

We no longer have a man sitting in the WH who is unpredictable and impulsive. The man is evil and he demeans...even the dead. What he said about Colin Powell was embarrassing. I assure you, Powell's place in history will be much more respected and admired than that of the Liar in Chief....trump.

LOL what a load of crap. Why are 60 cargo ships sitting off the coast of California?

Partially because we as a nation are buying more from overseas than ever before. Do you really think that will not have any impact?

Labor shortage. But Joe has ordered that more hours of operation be implemented. They will get unloaded and the goods will get sold. We are coming off over a year of nearly total shut down. The economy has suffered like we have never seen in our lifetime. It is going to take time for the balance of supply and demand to work as it has in the past.

The good thing? Joe knows what he is doing. He is not a man, like the former guy, who impulsively lashes out at critics and makes stupid and often offensive statements. Joe is taking the virus seriously and he is taking efforts to improve the economy seriously.

We no longer have a man sitting in the WH who is unpredictable and impulsive. The man is evil and he demeans...even the dead. What he said about Colin Powell was embarrassing. I assure you, Powell's place in history will be much more respected and admired than that of the Liar in Chief....trump.
There is no labor shortage asshole. Plenty of dock workers and truckers are willing to work. It’s a manufactured “labor shortage” because they won’t let unionized unvaccinated people work, and they won’t let owner operated truckers into the port. 100% manufactured crisis.

Partially because we as a nation are buying more from overseas than ever before. Do you really think that will not have any impact?
Yea, isn’t it too bad we don’t make more of our own stuff here? We had one President who suggested as much, but he was crucified for it. Nothing is going to change with Quid Pro Joe, that’s for sure.

Americans are buying more stuff than ever. The economy is booming, but the supply cannot keep up with demand. There are a number of reasons for shortages. Time will cure the problem.
There was no problem whateoever unloading those ships before your senile pant-shitting "president" and his marry band of incompetent wokesters were put in charge.

Murica has had jillion dollar trade deficits with China for a couple decades, and never had any problems offloading coargo before, you fucking fool.

This is true, but we had never had a supply chain disruption like the one caused by COVID before. We have not had the labor problems coupled with the buying before.

But hey I get it, it is far easier for you to just blame Biden for every ill in the world today, it takes no brain power and keeps you in good with your fellow party members.

I am happy for you.

No one

What narrative? It is an article from Yahoo. Give me a break.....
Are you really that stupid? No, don't answer that.

Where does a narrative begin?

Let Me help you. It begins with the spin spewed by the left-stream media. They are beginning to set a "its not Biden's fault" narrative and it looks like they are going to switch it to the American people in general.

You are conflating population growth with algorithms. Algorithms can create votes, but those votes are not connected to the population.

If we take the actual voting population of 139 million, subtract the 77 million votes for the legitimate president, we find that Xi's man actually got 62 million votes.

So were did the other 19 million votes for Quid Pro come from?

1634737714879.png

This is true, but we had never had a supply chain disruption like the one caused by COVID before. We have not had the labor problems coupled with the buying before.

But hey I get it, it is far easier for you to just blame Biden for every ill in the world today, it takes no brain power and keeps you in good with your fellow party members.

I am happy for you.
Wasn't caused by the FauxiFlu....Has been caused by political overreaction and power grabbing.

But hey, you go ahead and give a pass to the naked in-your-face power trips engaged in by wannabe Lords of the Universe, fake lolbertarian.

I am happy for you.

Funny how that supply chain disruption didn't manifest until Xi's man became resident.

You democrats and your Chinese masters unleashed your bioweapon in October of 2019. But it took two years for it to affect the supply chain, right when Quid Pro is in "power."

Don't say that too loudly. There are people here who think he is still president. If they hear you say that he isn't, they will crawl off in a corner and whine like a three month old with colic....
They will anyway, no matter what. It's their move, modeled after their Dear Leader.

Funny how that supply chain disruption didn't manifest until Xi's man became resident.

You democrats and your Chinese masters unleashed your bioweapon in October of 2019. But it took two years for it to affect the supply chain, right when Quid Pro is in "power."

A couple points. The shortages were far worse during the pandemic than they are now.

And I thought to myself "nobody is stupid enough to not understand that supply chain disruptions would not cause major issues till economies had reopened after the pandemic" ....but then I realized who I was dealing with, and you are that fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Wasn't caused by the FauxiFlu....Has been caused by political overreaction and power grabbing.

But hey, you go ahead and give a pass to the naked in-your-face power trips engaged in by wannabe Lords of the Universe, fake lolbertarian.

I have not given anyone a free pass, I just have a brain that goes beyond "BIDEN BAD", but that is the upper limit of your IQ.

I realize Biden is a shitty POTUS, but I also realize he is not a god and does not cause all things bad to happen. The things we are experience are happening all over the world and started prior to Jan 20, but yet you think it is all Biden, noting but Biden.

You have BDS so badly, and I bet you used to make fun of the TDS people.

Yea, isn’t it too bad we don’t make more of our own stuff here? We had one President who suggested as much, but he was crucified for it. Nothing is going to change with Quid Pro Joe, that’s for sure.
Really? Yeah, he talks one way and he acts another...trump has been gaslighting America for years..

I have not given anyone a free pass, I just have a brain that goes beyond "BIDEN BAD", but that is the upper limit of your IQ.

I realize Biden is a shitty POTUS, but I also realize he is not a god and does not cause all things bad to happen. The things we are experience are happening all over the world and started prior to Jan 20, but yet you think it is all Biden, noting but Biden.

You have BDS so badly, and I bet you used to make fun of the TDS people.
Like I said in another thread. Let me know when Biden or his associates try to overthrow a Constitution process or attack the US Capitol. Then I will be concerned.

Ask yourself, why are trump and bannon fighting to keep facts from coming out in the January 6th insurrection? You know and I know that the SOBs were involved in the planning, finance, and implementation. bannon said as much on his lame talk show the day before.

'ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE..."

Americans have more confidence in him than the Orange Douche, because that's why the Douche got spanked last November.

Assuming you are right and 81 million people really DID have more confidence, that was a YEAR ago, Dummy, the Left convinced them Trump was at fault for Covid and Little Pal Joey was gonna save them. But Joe has saved no one, not kept a single promise, every campaign promise (of what little campaign he had) was a lie, the stuttering fuck in reality can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, and the nation at large--- those who actually voted for that dump, all have deep buyer's remorse.

They might still dislike Trump, but at least they realize now that Biddum was no solution. Joe isn't even a LITTLE better: all he has accomplished is further division, companies going under, soaring inflation, social unrest, energy shortages, armed the Taliban, lost Americans, and now is about to lose control of China, Taiwan, the Middle East and North Korea.

Forum List

Back