America isn't running out of everything, but Americans are buying like never before

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Americans are buying more stuff than ever. The economy is booming, but the supply cannot keep up with demand. There are a number of reasons for shortages. Time will cure the problem.

Baloney. It's a manufacturing and logistics problem. Entire aisles of Christmas stuff is missing this year at our local Walmart. The rollout date on the pieces of paper taped to the shelves reads that they were to be stocked on 9/20, which was last month.

I asked the manager about it and he explained that the merchandise is still on the cargo vessels.

walmart1.jpg

walmart2.jpg

walmart3.jpg

Americans are buying more stuff than ever. The economy is booming, but the supply cannot keep up with demand. There are a number of reasons for shortages. Time will cure the problem.

Does it not concern you when your elected democrat politicians blame YOU and other Americans for their failures? Believe me, Bub it ought to really bother you.

I'm not having trouble finding what I need.

What I am having trouble doing is setting up appointments. Everything from scheduled automobile maintenance to my stylist to doctors appointments. What I personally think is happening is that there are more people using online platforms than in the past and the appointment calendars are "suffering" as a result. I have a tooth issue that needs attention and the dentist website is backed up. I'm thinking of just walking in on my next day off. Its weird.

Hey stupid shit

We don't have the time. We still have 3 yrs of this disaster you dumb ass

I don't know where these shortages are, there are certainly shortages of nothing where I live, and I don't see any of you fat fucks going without a meal. But do keep shrieking, I enjoy hearing it.

No one
This is the second attempt today to shift/spin the chain supply issues away from its main reason.

I smell a narrative coming on.
What narrative? It is an article from Yahoo. Give me a break.....

When America can't keep enough cars and refrigerators on the shelves to supply demand ... that means good times.

When America can't keep enough Spam and toilet paper on the shelves ... we're talking about bad times on a biblical scale.

b9d70fce1898b0c0c5f53ea9c6054c88.jpg

1634693508918.png

Baloney. It's a manufacturing and logistics problem. Entire aisles of Christmas stuff is missing this year at our local Walmart. The rollout date on the pieces of paper taped to the shelves reads that they were to be stocked on 9/20, which was last month.

I asked the manager about it and he explained that the merchandise is still on the cargo vessels.

View attachment 553800

View attachment 553801

View attachment 553802

Nazi bitch JimH52 served his Reich by lying through his fucking teeth, like he always does...

I'm not having trouble finding what I need.

Plenty of meth and fentanyl huh?
What I am having trouble doing is setting up appointments. Everything from scheduled automobile maintenance to my stylist to doctors appointments. What I personally think is happening is that there are more people using online platforms than in the past and the appointment calendars are "suffering" as a result. I have a tooth issue that needs attention and the dentist website is backed up. I'm thinking of just walking in on my next day off. Its weird.

Welcome to Biden's recreation of Venezuela

Americans are buying more stuff than ever.
America has no confidence in your Most Popular President Ever.

The economy is booming, but the supply cannot keep up with demand. There are a number of reasons for shortages. Time will cure the problem.
Time cures EVERY problem, jackass! But we had none of these problems until that unmitigated buffoon stole his way into the WH!

If you aren't stocking up heavily on the durable goods you regularly use you will have none when you need them. Unless you are willing and able to pay triple-price to those who were prudent.

But don't stock up on perishables.

Ammo stores well but only under proper conditions. Liberals, if you decide to stockpile ammunition be sure to bury it, in original cardboard cartons, under the nearest oak tree at a depth of at least three feet.

LOL what a load of crap. Why are 60 cargo ships sitting off the coast of California?

Forum List

Back