America has discrimination in employment

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think if you look at the unemployment numbers for different racial groups in this country it is clear to see that a large portion of our population is being discriminated against. The group with the lowest unemployment numbers are orientals which means that white people are being discriminated against. White people who consist of most of the population in this country are not hiring white people as fast as they are orientals. This means that white people are discriminating against white people. What is Obama going to do to correct this? Should we fire some orientals and replace them with white workers? We have got to have 'diversity' and fairness in hiring which means their has to be some kind of 'equality' in the hiring process. America is such a bad and evil country to let this historical trend continue. Boo! Booo America!

"Orientals"?

Are you Rip Van Winkle?

Where have you been sleeping for the past 20 years?

Do you mean, "Asians"?

I think if you look at the unemployment numbers for different racial groups in this country it is clear to see that a large portion of our population is being discriminated against. The group with the lowest unemployment numbers are orientals which means that white people are being discriminated against. White people who consist of most of the population in this country are not hiring white people as fast as they are orientals. This means that white people are discriminating against white people. What is Obama going to do to correct this? Should we fire some orientals and replace them with white workers? We have got to have 'diversity' and fairness in hiring which means their has to be some kind of 'equality' in the hiring process. America is such a bad and evil country to let this historical trend continue. Boo! Booo America!

Oh man, you are not being PC. Shame on you!

I believe you're over thinking this.

Barry Goldwater, and oddly enough, my high school Principal, had a perspective I agree with.

To sum it up, they both believed that you cannot legislate morality, or wrong behaviors, out of people's hearts. You can punish a kid for cutting school, or disallow public institutions from discriminating based on race, sex, sexual orientation, etc....

My high school Principal allowed high school kids to smoke, in the smoking area. He knew if he didn't many of those kids just wouldn't come to school, and he didn't think high schools are responsible for eradicating smoking.

Barry Goldwater opposed the CRA because he thought the backlash could harm blacks, and he didn't like the idea of government in the morality business. That may be outdated now, but is it not true that we still have bigots?

Forum List

Back