AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!: Carrier Corp stays in US!!!

If Obama's policies are so wonderful, why are 8 million MORE people on food stamps and 6 million more in poverty?

Poverty by president: Since 1970, the worst president was Obama, the best was Nixon.

D-Poverty-Rate-by-U.S.-President.png

Last edited:
You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation
True. Real unemployment is 10-15%

Link...
What Is the REAL National U.S. Unemployment Rate
I'm surprised you would bother to provide that jackass a link. Next time either of us make that truthful claim in unemployment, that jackass or his buddies will reply with "Link". Rather than refute it. Liberals are intellectually lazy.

BTW! Now that Trump is our next president, watch how they will suddenly mention the 14.9% rate.

LOL...Westwall deleted the link you are referring to. I wonder why...And yes, that is how debate works. You say shit without any back up, expect to get called on it. And if you can't back it up, STFU..

I have deleted nothing dude. In fact I have been flying for the last two days and have barely been on

I'm surprised you would bother to provide that jackass a link. Next time either of us make that truthful claim in unemployment, that jackass or his buddies will reply with "Link". Rather than refute it. Liberals are intellectually lazy.

BTW! Now that Trump is our next president, watch how they will suddenly mention the 14.9% rate.

LOL...Westwall deleted the link you are referring to. I wonder why...And yes, that is how debate works. You say shit without any back up, expect to get called on it. And if you can't back it up, STFU..

I have deleted nothing dude. In fact I have been flying for the last two days and have barely been on

Then why doesn't you post with the link appear? it does when you go and reply to a post like this one, but when the post is published, nada.

carrier is still moving jobs to mexico and this cost taypayers 7 million over the next decade.....

lets bitch about national debt now.....trump is going to bury us in debt just to look good

carrier is still moving jobs to mexico and this cost taypayers 7 million over the next decade.....

lets bitch about national debt now.....trump is going to bury us in debt just to look good
Ummm, I think you Dimocrats have lost all right to bitch about the national debt after Obama LITERALLY DOUBLED IT IN 8 years.

Pence also instrumental in this deal.

Next stop.......overhaulin' corporate tax code............JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!......good ones on the horizon for our American brothers and sisters!
Pence used money from his taxpayers, as governor, to pay off Carrier.

7 million ain't shit. NY state in recent years had national commercials proclaiming that any businesses that moved there, wouldn't pay taxes for 10 years! So, go piss up a rope!

Wow what a stark contrast to the Obama presidency. Liberals were blaming Bush 7 years into his presidency as to why the job market was so poor, and yet before Trump is even in office he has officially saved 1000 REAL jobs and liberals are saying that it was irrelevant. Wow.

Actually, it is 1100 jobs.

Obama mocking Trump saying that he would keep Carrier jobs in the US. Obama showing how clueless he is.

Obama mocking Trump saying that he would keep Carrier jobs in the US. Obama showing how clueless he is.

Trump called the head of Carrier's parent company United Technologies at home, Thanksgiving day to negotiate. He has the number on his rolodex.

That's how it's done.

Then why doesn't you post with the link appear? it does when you go and reply to a post like this one, but when the post is published, nada.

I have no idea. I'm using my phone so everything takes a long time so I won't be posting a lot for the next few days.

Trump called the head of Carrier's parent company United Technologies at home, Thanksgiving day to negotiate. He has the number on his rolodex.
That's how it's done.
Its not really "clean poker" to expect Dimocrats to know that, Tipsy, lets be fair.

If Obama's policies are so wonderful, why are 8 million MORE people on food stamps and 6 million more in poverty?

Poverty by president: Since 1970, the worst president was Obama, the best was Nixon.

D-Poverty-Rate-by-U.S.-President.png
Why are so many people being paid lousy wages is the question you probably meant to ask. Most welfare recipients have jobs according to the conservative Wall Street journal.
Get a Job? Most Welfare Recipients Already Have One

That would be all those wonderful jobs Obama created. All liberals do is wear rose colored glasses saying Obama created all these jobs, they don't want you to ask what they pay.

Don't whine to me, Obama's been president. If the jobs he created are not even getting people out of poverty, you need to take that up with him and his party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back