America First. R U Sure?

OK I'm not really a Christian but when the moral police come around I will be
\

Where in Michigan are you? (I'll know if you're lying)
terror.gif
How will you be able to tell? I'm in wixom, walled lake, Novi Milford area.

I quit listening to that asshole months ago. He was wrong about everything during the race. He's a waste of time these days. Provocative cabinet picks? Why, because they aren't RINOs? Globalism is what's killing us, I guess Charlie is sitting pretty but many Americans are not.

So you put global robber barons in charge? LOL. Holy cow how dumb r u?

Remember you guys said Obama was embarrassing us around the world? Yea, we miss Obama already. LOL. Trump is embarrassing and dangerous. I love it! Told you so. na na na
lol wtf
The Chaos Candidate Becomes The Chaos President | The Huffington Post

Donald Trump’s White House starts off with a first week that alarms even Republicans.
Another article about how Trump is an idiot? Color me shocked.
I'll try to find an article about how you're an idiot.

I quit listening to that asshole months ago. He was wrong about everything during the race. He's a waste of time these days. Provocative cabinet picks? Why, because they aren't RINOs? Globalism is what's killing us, I guess Charlie is sitting pretty but many Americans are not.

Remember you guys said Obama was embarrassing us around the world? Yea, we miss Obama already. LOL. Trump is embarrassing and dangerous. I love it! Told you so. na na na
lol wtf

Donald Trump’s White House starts off with a first week that alarms even Republicans.
Easy peasy. Just look in a mirror.

lol wtf

Tnharley doesn't even vote. I wouldn't piss on his burningg body. At least you vote. You vote wrong but at least you are a good citizen. I would pee on you burning or not

the Berlin wall split a country. Mexico is not part of the US. so I don't get you're point. The US can build a wall without anyone's permission. for protection. and like I stated, one already exists. you are saying that it represents what exactly?
My point is the same as it was when I first replied to the OP. That Trumps America First policy coupled with his rhetoric and unwillingness to adhere to what most of the western nations consider core values, rapidly will erode America's influence abroad and will likely destabilise the world. Read my original reply maybe, that does explain it in more detail.
And Trump won because the majority of folks want America economics put first for a change. America first is why he won. So, chances are pretty good that is going to be what his policies are. Now see as you don't agree, you should have had a candidate that would have bolstered your views. it's how an election cycle works.
Again not disputing that Trump was duly elected. But he was elected not anointed. And the fact that he was elected, in no way lessens the apprehension even outright fear and loathing he provokes among the populace of long standing allies. And those same feelings will probably have serious long term repercussions.
he was elected for his policies. He is entitled to push his policies. You don't like them win a fking election.
See this is where you lose me. The fact that someone gets elected doesn't make him qualified, right, or even moral. I gave a clear, concise and factual opinion of the effect of a Trump presidency from the standpoint of someone who doesn't live in the US but has ties there. You get stuck on the fact that he was elected so he should be accepted. Like there is no such thing as accountability for one's actions. That was what both the original OP and my reply to it was about. The fact that what Trump says or does has actual consequences on how the world views America and will act accordingly.
No one needs to accept or approve of the president. Where did you get that from? Obama was never liked by the right, some waited and hoped for the best but he soon made it clear he was forwarding a leftist agenda as much as possible.

That pissed off a lot of folks and elected Trump to turn it around. We don't throw elections away because leftists are not happy their agenda is going through the shredder. Trump's supporters are behind him more than ever ...
because he's doing what he said he would do.

The leftists lied when they said he duped us. But lies are all they ever have. The fact they they are howling is proof that good work is being done. What part of that is too big for you to grasp?

Tnharley doesn't even vote. I wouldn't piss on his burningg body. At least you vote. You vote wrong but at least you are a good citizen. I would pee on you burning or not
Obama peed on us for 8 years and now it's your turn.

well i wondered what you think was in all of those videos? I mean you made a comment and then posted videos and none of those videos support your OP.
for Europeans someone who campaigned as Trump did, makes people remember that the last time someone got himself elected by demonising other groups in huge unruly rallies
So you don't think any of the videos support my assertion that he demonises huge groups? Granted I didn't post a video of him doing it during rallies but that doesn't change the fact that to Europeans it looks an awful lot like the rhetoric Hitler used to spew, he just changed the enemy from Jews, to Muslims and illegal immigrants. If you don't think it does that, explain your reasoning please?

1. Jews really were NOT secretly in control of the world.

2. Hispanics are really crossing the border by the millions taking jobs, and raising crime. And muslims really are killing us.
Yes Hispanics are really crossing the border by the millions. They are taking jobs, but mostly jobs that aren't getting filled by American workers, I've seen studies that even give them a net benefit to the US economy. You can probably cite studies that deny it but that's neither here nor there.Can you show a study that confirms that Mexicans coming over are predominantly criminals, which is what he claimed? No Muslims aren't killing people, terrorists are. This is exactly the broad brush that verifies my OP of him demonising large groups of people.

1. The idea that the illegals are only taking jobs Americans don't want it bs. l've done many of those jobs that Americans supposedly don't do. And my co-workers were all Americans.

2. The government is careful to NOT track crime by illegals, so data is spotty. But indications are strong that illegals bring a shit load of crime and drugs with them.

3. I'm sure the gays in Orlando, or the girls of Rotherham are grateful that you are so very careful with the feelings of Muslims, to the point of putting that ahead of the safety of your fellow citizens. How are Belgium jews loving the rise in Muslim population?
1. I said mostly not only and I'm sorry to tell you but anecdotal evidence doesn't cut it. For instance I can imagine someone working in Illinois will have less immigrants going for a job then someone living in New Mexico.
2. Ok so you have by your own admission spotty data that completely verifies."When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.".?
3. Hurting anybodies feelings doesn't come into it. ISIS is trying to sell the story of," it us against them." By demonising the entire religion, you are effectively proving them right. There are plenty of Muslims moderate or otherwise that just want to get along. But if you confirm the fears and wariness they have of the west you will push a lot of them in the camp of ISIS.

1. If the AMERICANS of Illinois are doing those jobs, and the AMERICANS of New Mexico are NOT, then it is because the illegals are talking those jobs.

2. We have to make decisions on spotty data all the time. Trump gave you his analysis of the data. It agrees with mine.

3. Discussing the reality of importing a sizable group of Muslims is not demonizing them, it is talking about the truth. And if the truth is all it takes to "push a lot of them in the camp of ISIS" then importing them was/is a huge mistake.

I asked how the jews of Belgium were liking the rise in Muslim population. You didn't answer. What about the gays?

If Trump is peeing on me he's peeing on you. Unless of course you make 6 figures and then maybe you won't feel it because rich people like you have an umbrella but make no mistake he's peeing on you too. For example you wan't your Social Security too, right? Well Trump and the GOP are going to take that away from you.

Unfortunately you are all too willing to give it up. Now that's loyalty. And stupidity.

If Trump is peeing on me he's peeing on you. Unless of course you make 6 figures and then maybe you won't feel it because rich people like you have an umbrella but make no mistake he's peeing on you too. For example you wan't your Social Security too, right? Well Trump and the GOP are going to take that away from you.

Unfortunately you are all too willing to give it up. Now that's loyalty. And stupidity.
If you don't smoke crack, maybe you should start..

It was just last month and you cared what a foreign dictator thought but now you don't care what Germany, England, Canada or Mexico thinks? What the fuck is wrong with you?
What did I care about?
I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.
you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

LIAR. Show me where I said.

Color me shock but I remember quite well you love & adore Putin before Obama.
Color me shocked but I remember quit well you are retarded.
When the entire world says you and Trump are wrong, maybe you are wrong. Scientists, Europe, England, Mexico, Canada. Oh boy this is starting to remind me of when Bush lied us into Iraq almost alone but said he had the backing of the "coalition of the willing".

Well England's PM is trying to stay chummy with Trump and her citizens are not having it. Maybe you guys suck? Ever think of that?

U.S. Diplomats Drafted A 'Dissent Memo' Objecting To Trump's Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post
wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.

Color me shocked but I remember quit well you are retarded.
When the entire world says you and Trump are wrong, maybe you are wrong. Scientists, Europe, England, Mexico, Canada. Oh boy this is starting to remind me of when Bush lied us into Iraq almost alone but said he had the backing of the "coalition of the willing".

Well England's PM is trying to stay chummy with Trump and her citizens are not having it. Maybe you guys suck? Ever think of that?

U.S. Diplomats Drafted A 'Dissent Memo' Objecting To Trump's Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post
wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.
No you don't. You love pootin. You love to be pooted on.

Nah, he's peeing on you. Jobs and lower taxes will be good for us and less dependence on government. Proving you wrong every day will make your voice so small a mouse peeing on a cotton ball will drown it out.

Nah, he's peeing on you. Jobs and lower taxes will be good for us and less dependence on government. Proving you wrong every day will make your voice so small a mouse peeing on a cotton ball will drown it out.

Low paying jobs and tax breaks for the rich won't do me shit. Show me my tax breaks. In fact the GOP just raised my taxes in Michigan. Gas and car registration fees. Suckers.

So you don't think any of the videos support my assertion that he demonises huge groups? Granted I didn't post a video of him doing it during rallies but that doesn't change the fact that to Europeans it looks an awful lot like the rhetoric Hitler used to spew, he just changed the enemy from Jews, to Muslims and illegal immigrants. If you don't think it does that, explain your reasoning please?

1. Jews really were NOT secretly in control of the world.

2. Hispanics are really crossing the border by the millions taking jobs, and raising crime. And muslims really are killing us.
Yes Hispanics are really crossing the border by the millions. They are taking jobs, but mostly jobs that aren't getting filled by American workers, I've seen studies that even give them a net benefit to the US economy. You can probably cite studies that deny it but that's neither here nor there.Can you show a study that confirms that Mexicans coming over are predominantly criminals, which is what he claimed? No Muslims aren't killing people, terrorists are. This is exactly the broad brush that verifies my OP of him demonising large groups of people.

1. The idea that the illegals are only taking jobs Americans don't want it bs. l've done many of those jobs that Americans supposedly don't do. And my co-workers were all Americans.

2. The government is careful to NOT track crime by illegals, so data is spotty. But indications are strong that illegals bring a shit load of crime and drugs with them.

3. I'm sure the gays in Orlando, or the girls of Rotherham are grateful that you are so very careful with the feelings of Muslims, to the point of putting that ahead of the safety of your fellow citizens. How are Belgium jews loving the rise in Muslim population?
1. I said mostly not only and I'm sorry to tell you but anecdotal evidence doesn't cut it. For instance I can imagine someone working in Illinois will have less immigrants going for a job then someone living in New Mexico.
2. Ok so you have by your own admission spotty data that completely verifies."When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.".?
3. Hurting anybodies feelings doesn't come into it. ISIS is trying to sell the story of," it us against them." By demonising the entire religion, you are effectively proving them right. There are plenty of Muslims moderate or otherwise that just want to get along. But if you confirm the fears and wariness they have of the west you will push a lot of them in the camp of ISIS.

1. If the AMERICANS of Illinois are doing those jobs, and the AMERICANS of New Mexico are NOT, then it is because the illegals are talking those jobs.

2. We have to make decisions on spotty data all the time. Trump gave you his analysis of the data. It agrees with mine.

3. Discussing the reality of importing a sizable group of Muslims is not demonizing them, it is talking about the truth. And if the truth is all it takes to "push a lot of them in the camp of ISIS" then importing them was/is a huge mistake.

I asked how the jews of Belgium were liking the rise in Muslim population. You didn't answer. What about the gays?
The problem is some of us are applying logic and some are not.

The elite left was never known to be logical. They are purposely inflaming Americans, to further divide us. Some of us can see this truth and some can't.

The Left claims not letting in foreigners is unconstitutional. How dumb is that? Proves they are clueless.

Low paying jobs and tax breaks for the rich won't do me shit. Show me my tax breaks. In fact the GOP just raised my taxes in Michigan. Gas and car registration fees. Suckers.
You keep burbling out your shit and expecting different results.

lol

You keep burbling out your shit and expecting different results.

lol

You Republicans have already proved you aren't planning on producing better paying jobs. As soon as Trump won you stopped talking about better paying jobs and now only talk about more jobs.

Here are the jobs you have for us

What did these guys do before Trump?

It was just last month and you cared what a foreign dictator thought but now you don't care what Germany, England, Canada or Mexico thinks? What the fuck is wrong with you?
What did I care about?
I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.
I agree with some things he does. I do defend him against bullshit, but I have defended Obama as well. Even Clinton.
Also, you are an idiot. Putin is an aggressive totalitarian. Just probably a better person than you.

You agree on what Putin does.
Like murdering civilians in Syria, killing his political opponents, you cannot even demonstrate in Russia, corrupt, totalitarian. You are dumber than I thought.
Support Obama and Clinton? Dude you've always been an Obama and Clinton hater. You are a fake and a liar.
Based from your post I can assure you that I am far decent and smarter person than you.

You keep giving me funny rating which shows you are just a weakling. Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see? Dude you are weak and funny.

Krauthammer is a Trump hater and GOP establishment fan boy. These so called professional politicians have made a giant mess, Trump is determined to clean up the mess and that gave the establishment a case of the vapors.
Why are we whispering?

Forum List

Back