America First. R U Sure?

What did I care about?
I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.
I agree with some things he does. I do defend him against bullshit, but I have defended Obama as well. Even Clinton.
Also, you are an idiot. Putin is an aggressive totalitarian. Just probably a better person than you.

You agree on what Putin does.
Like murdering civilians in Syria, killing his political opponents, you cannot even demonstrate in Russia, corrupt, totalitarian. You are dumber than I thought.
Support Obama and Clinton? Dude you've always been an Obama and Clinton hater. You are a fake and a liar.
Based from your post I can assure you that I am far decent and smarter person than you.

You keep giving me funny rating which shows you are just a weakling. Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see? Dude you are weak and funny.
Lol, you stupid fuck. That was like a conversation from a person with alzheimers.
I don't agree with what putin does. You only say that because I asked for proof of him hacking. STILL haven't seen anything. You are a goddamn sheep. Period.
And you are damn right I don't like Obama and Clinton. They fucking suck. But they don't need lies about them. There is PLENTY to hate on them about.
Get a clue, you overstuffed bag of dumbfuck.
Seriously.

When the entire world says you and Trump are wrong, maybe you are wrong. Scientists, Europe, England, Mexico, Canada. Oh boy this is starting to remind me of when Bush lied us into Iraq almost alone but said he had the backing of the "coalition of the willing".

Well England's PM is trying to stay chummy with Trump and her citizens are not having it. Maybe you guys suck? Ever think of that?

U.S. Diplomats Drafted A 'Dissent Memo' Objecting To Trump's Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post
wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.
you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.
No you don't. You love pootin. You love to be pooted on.

I feel sorry for your worthless soul. I will now call you a liar.

I have defended Obama as well. .

Finally admitting it I see. :lol:

He is lying.
You are ignorant. And you are happily ignorant, which is even worse.
I wish that I could say I had sympathy for you. However, "pity" is the only adjective that comes to mind.

Ignorant? Adoring Putin is enough to make people puke.
Admit it you are a liar and a Loser. So all your post are fake and full of lies.

You have internalized the views of the Conventional Wisdom, created by your media and political class.

Part of that it that your in laws are stupid and/or racist, for supporting TRump.

If they are wrong about that, they could be wrong about the rest of it.

Are you prepared to consider that?
Yes I am. I'm probably one of the few people on this board that has been known to concede a point. The trouble is you will have to be able to give me ironclad argumentation. Can you do that?

I note that you talk of the Wall as though it was the sole move to deal with the Illegal immigration problem. This is the exact opposite of the truth. Trump has numerous posted plans for addressing the problem from increasing the number of ICE agents to punishing employers of illegals, to the Wall.
You noted correctly. The wall is the most visible and therefore the most scary part of his plans. I note that you didn't answer the premise that the root cause of this kind of immigration is economical, and that Trumps plan inevitably worsens the Mexicans economical situation, creating more people who want to cross.
a wall is scary? why is that? I didn't know a structure that just stands still is capable of such a thing.
In general Europeans don't like the symbolism of walls, we've had some bad experiences with walls. The structure stands still but it represent or a physical barrier between yourself and undesirables ( ghettos), or a barrier between you and a country you deem dangerous ( Berlin wall), there is a reason that a piece of the Berlin wall is at the CIA headquarters. A physical reminder of something the world deemed reprehensible.
Forkup, I'm agreeing with most of what you say, but Europe is building walls or imposing more controls on their borders because of the immigrant crisis. I do feel sorry for border control agents with 2000 miles of border to patrol and most of it just wide open with no fence or wall or anything to stop folks from just wading over. Or walking in. The increase in border personnel and cracking down on employers employing illegals will be just as effective, though, as a "big beautiful 30' high wall."
This map shows how much the refugee crisis is dividing Europe

He is lying.
I wish that I could say I had sympathy for you. However, "pity" is the only adjective that comes to mind.

Admit it you are a liar and a Loser. So all your post are fake and full of lies.
Sadly, I don't feel like this is facetiousness. Just plain stupidity. Again, "pity."

Easy peasy. Just look in a mirror.
Tnharley doesn't even vote. I wouldn't piss on his burningg body. At least you vote. You vote wrong but at least you are a good citizen. I would pee on you burning or not
Obama peed on us for 8 years and now it's your turn.
If Trump is peeing on me he's peeing on you. Unless of course you make 6 figures and then maybe you won't feel it because rich people like you have an umbrella but make no mistake he's peeing on you too. For example you wan't your Social Security too, right? Well Trump and the GOP are going to take that away from you.

Unfortunately you are all too willing to give it up. Now that's loyalty. And stupidity.
Nah, he's peeing on you. Jobs and lower taxes will be good for us and less dependence on government. Proving you wrong every day will make your voice so small a mouse peeing on a cotton ball will drown it out.

Low paying jobs and tax breaks for the rich won't do me shit. Show me my tax breaks. In fact the GOP just raised my taxes in Michigan. Gas and car registration fees. Suckers.

The Boeing jobs lost to Airbus are not low paying jobs.

I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.
I agree with some things he does. I do defend him against bullshit, but I have defended Obama as well. Even Clinton.
Also, you are an idiot. Putin is an aggressive totalitarian. Just probably a better person than you.

Like murdering civilians in Syria, killing his political opponents, you cannot even demonstrate in Russia, corrupt, totalitarian. You are dumber than I thought.
Support Obama and Clinton? Dude you've always been an Obama and Clinton hater. You are a fake and a liar.
Based from your post I can assure you that I am far decent and smarter person than you.

You keep giving me funny rating which shows you are just a weakling. Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see? Dude you are weak and funny.
Lol, you stupid fuck. That was like a conversation from a person with alzheimers.
I don't agree with what putin does. You only say that because I asked for proof of him hacking. STILL haven't seen anything. You are a goddamn sheep. Period.
And you are damn right I don't like Obama and Clinton. They fucking suck. But they don't need lies about them. There is PLENTY to hate on them about.
Seriously.

So you lied that you supported Obama and Clinton.
You lied that you don't agree what Putin does.
Then you flip flop you agree what Putin does.
You are a fake and a liar.
Who said anything about hacking?
I do not agree some of Obama or Clinton policy but ................ I will never never trade them with any foreign leaders that are hostile to my country.

Seriously.

I do not agree some of Obama or Clinton policy but ................ I will never never trade them with any foreign leaders that are hostile to my country.
I said I defended them, you illiterate dumbfuck.
I didn't do any of that. You are a waste of time. Have a good day.

He is lying.

Sadly, I don't feel like this is facetiousness. Just plain stupidity. Again, "pity."

Pity? Why would you pity me where you are on the defensive mode with your lies and stupidity.

Seriously.

I said I defended them, you illiterate dumbfuck.
I didn't do any of that. You are a waste of time. Have a good day.

Dude stop eating paint chips.
Admit it lightweight you are a liar and a fake.

You noted correctly. The wall is the most visible and therefore the most scary part of his plans. I note that you didn't answer the premise that the root cause of this kind of immigration is economical, and that Trumps plan inevitably worsens the Mexicans economical situation, creating more people who want to cross.
a wall is scary? why is that? I didn't know a structure that just stands still is capable of such a thing.
In general Europeans don't like the symbolism of walls, we've had some bad experiences with walls. The structure stands still but it represent or a physical barrier between yourself and undesirables ( ghettos), or a barrier between you and a country you deem dangerous ( Berlin wall), there is a reason that a piece of the Berlin wall is at the CIA headquarters. A physical reminder of something the world deemed reprehensible.
the Berlin wall split a country. Mexico is not part of the US. so I don't get you're point. The US can build a wall without anyone's permission. for protection. and like I stated, one already exists. you are saying that it represents what exactly?
My point is the same as it was when I first replied to the OP. That Trumps America First policy coupled with his rhetoric and unwillingness to adhere to what most of the western nations consider core values, rapidly will erode America's influence abroad and will likely destabilise the world. Read my original reply maybe, that does explain it in more detail.
And Trump won because the majority of folks want America economics put first for a change. America first is why he won. So, chances are pretty good that is going to be what his policies are. Now see as you don't agree, you should have had a candidate that would have bolstered your views. it's how an election cycle works.

Sorry, but trump did not get the majority of voters let along Americans.

the Berlin wall split a country. Mexico is not part of the US. so I don't get you're point. The US can build a wall without anyone's permission. for protection. and like I stated, one already exists. you are saying that it represents what exactly?
My point is the same as it was when I first replied to the OP. That Trumps America First policy coupled with his rhetoric and unwillingness to adhere to what most of the western nations consider core values, rapidly will erode America's influence abroad and will likely destabilise the world. Read my original reply maybe, that does explain it in more detail.
And Trump won because the majority of folks want America economics put first for a change. America first is why he won. So, chances are pretty good that is going to be what his policies are. Now see as you don't agree, you should have had a candidate that would have bolstered your views. it's how an election cycle works.

Sorry, but trump did not get the majority of voters let along Americans.
Um he won by almost a fifth of the EC.

Funny you mention China. Isn't that where Ivanka & Trump gets their shit made?

US companies were making their shit in Mexico duty free long before NAFTA was signed. Companies can only seek their cheap labor overseas if Americans opt to buy it. We should not be giving US corps a tax break for taking their factories overseas. Thanks to Republicans their overseas profits are not taxed until they bring them home - so they don't. When we import steel from China to manufacture, it cancels out any freight advantage we might have against Chinese products made from steel. It is really stupid to wall off the US market for just US made goods when the global reaction will be to end our exports. What kind of idiot strives to claim 315 million customers while alienation billions?

I'm under no obligation to decipher this ^^^^^^^^^ horseshit.
And I thought I wrote it so a 5th grader could read it. How low do I need to go for you?

Again not disputing that Trump was duly elected. But he was elected not anointed. And the fact that he was elected, in no way lessens the apprehension even outright fear and loathing he provokes among the populace of long standing allies. And those same feelings will probably have serious long term repercussions.
he was elected for his policies. He is entitled to push his policies. You don't like them win a fking election.
See this is where you lose me. The fact that someone gets elected doesn't make him qualified, right, or even moral. I gave a clear, concise and factual opinion of the effect of a Trump presidency from the standpoint of someone who doesn't live in the US but has ties there. You get stuck on the fact that he was elected so he should be accepted. Like there is no such thing as accountability for one's actions. That was what both the original OP and my reply to it was about. The fact that what Trump says or does has actual consequences on how the world views America and will act accordingly.
first, I never ever will tell anyone they must accept anything. Trump is pushing policies the majority voted for. Sorry. you don't live here that's not my problem. I owe you shit. And the mere fact that you think you can tell me how my country ought to be run, well too fking bad. You are a nothing at this point.

Also, I get stuck on no fact. The facts are merely the facts. You are trying to adjust the facts and that's hilarious.
You are right you don't owe us anything. But and here it is, because of Trump Europe might decide that what ever debt we owed to the US has been paid in full and will start to not favor them anymore. They might contest the leadership of the world bank, they might put on extra tariffs on imports coming from the US or they might back a Chinese claim to replace the Yuan over the dollar as the coin for oil, or a myriad of other possible things that happens when someone has lost the respect of the international community. America First is a very strong catchphrase but are you prepared to face the consequences of that?
again, all policies he ran on. Why wouldn't he push his policies he ran on? I don't get what you think he ought to do. Not do his job he said he'd do? He'd be a democrat like obummer if he did that. No, he is following through with his promises. Keep watching, it was but one full week.

Boys, quit with the personal insults and get to work:
I see two different arguments being offered. One is how to help our economy, the other is how to keep our military alliances and other nations' goodwill. Can both be accomplished at the same time?

wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.
you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.
No you don't. You love pootin. You love to be pooted on.

I feel sorry for your worthless soul. I will now call you a liar.

Hey everybody. Lets all worry about what tnfartly thinks and says because he's so important.

I hear he didn't even vote so fuck him. He's not worth the shit on the bottom of my shoes.

Forum List

Back