America First. R U Sure?

you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.
No you don't. You love pootin. You love to be pooted on.

I feel sorry for your worthless soul. I will now call you a liar.

Hey everybody. Lets all worry about what tnfartly thinks and says because he's so important.

I hear he didn't even vote so fuck him. He's not worth the shit on the bottom of my shoes.

Are you saying that Ive been talking to a complete moron? Dang............ I just wasted a lot of my time.
I don't imagine you have done anything productive since signing up for food stamps

Not only that you are racist moron you are a big LIAR. For your stupidity I hate Putin.
No you don't. You love pootin. You love to be pooted on.

I feel sorry for your worthless soul. I will now call you a liar.

Hey everybody. Lets all worry about what tnfartly thinks and says because he's so important.

I hear he didn't even vote so fuck him. He's not worth the shit on the bottom of my shoes.

Are you saying that Ive been talking to a complete moron? Dang............ I just wasted a lot of my time.
I don't imagine you have done anything productive since signing up for food stamps
If you don't like it vote. Till then stfu & gtfo

lefties can save their wild comparisons between President Trump and Lucky Lindy because the political perspective of most pop-culture educated liberals is limited to what Madonna said last week. You might get some moderate recognition with the name JFK but you can bet your liberal ass that most pop-culture educated kids won't be aware that JFK's words didn't mean diddly but he had the unrelenting support of the mainstream media and that's all he needed. JFK went to Germany when the Russians were building the notorious Berlin Wall and he told the Germans that he was a "Berliner" which was slang for a jelly donut and then he went home to rave reviews from the press and left the German people to suffer. In other words JFK was full of shit but Trump is a man of action. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back