America First. R U Sure?

Do you remember the last 4 years? Get used to it. Now you are feeling how we felt when we were in charge. This is why President's gray in 8 years. Trump will be down to a faded orange in a year.
What? Are you trying to justify your ignorance? Get the fuck outta here

Color me shock but I remember quite well you love & adore Putin before Obama.
Color me shocked but I remember quit well you are retarded.
When the entire world says you and Trump are wrong, maybe you are wrong. Scientists, Europe, England, Mexico, Canada. Oh boy this is starting to remind me of when Bush lied us into Iraq almost alone but said he had the backing of the "coalition of the willing".

Well England's PM is trying to stay chummy with Trump and her citizens are not having it. Maybe you guys suck? Ever think of that?

U.S. Diplomats Drafted A 'Dissent Memo' Objecting To Trump's Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post
wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.

First off, bullshit. Second of all, how come Pakistan isn't on the list? The San Bernadino's wife was from Pakistan. Does Trump have business there too? We won't know until he releases his taxes.

Didn't you claim a few days ago you're a Republican now? :lol:

It was just last month and you cared what a foreign dictator thought but now you don't care what Germany, England, Canada or Mexico thinks? What the fuck is wrong with you?
What did I care about?
I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.

the Berlin wall split a country. Mexico is not part of the US. so I don't get you're point. The US can build a wall without anyone's permission. for protection. and like I stated, one already exists. you are saying that it represents what exactly?
My point is the same as it was when I first replied to the OP. That Trumps America First policy coupled with his rhetoric and unwillingness to adhere to what most of the western nations consider core values, rapidly will erode America's influence abroad and will likely destabilise the world. Read my original reply maybe, that does explain it in more detail.
And Trump won because the majority of folks want America economics put first for a change. America first is why he won. So, chances are pretty good that is going to be what his policies are. Now see as you don't agree, you should have had a candidate that would have bolstered your views. it's how an election cycle works.
Again not disputing that Trump was duly elected. But he was elected not anointed. And the fact that he was elected, in no way lessens the apprehension even outright fear and loathing he provokes among the populace of long standing allies. And those same feelings will probably have serious long term repercussions.
he was elected for his policies. He is entitled to push his policies. You don't like them win a fking election.
See this is where you lose me. The fact that someone gets elected doesn't make him qualified, right, or even moral. I gave a clear, concise and factual opinion of the effect of a Trump presidency from the standpoint of someone who doesn't live in the US but has ties there. You get stuck on the fact that he was elected so he should be accepted. Like there is no such thing as accountability for one's actions. That was what both the original OP and my reply to it was about. The fact that what Trump says or does has actual consequences on how the world views America and will act accordingly.
first, I never ever will tell anyone they must accept anything. Trump is pushing policies the majority voted for. Sorry. you don't live here that's not my problem. I owe you shit. And the mere fact that you think you can tell me how my country ought to be run, well too fking bad. You are a nothing at this point.

Also, I get stuck on no fact. The facts are merely the facts. You are trying to adjust the facts and that's hilarious.

First off, bullshit. Second of all, how come Pakistan isn't on the list? The San Bernadino's wife was from Pakistan. Does Trump have business there too? We won't know until he releases his taxes.

dude it was right after the election if not before. A long fking time ago.

It was just last month and you cared what a foreign dictator thought but now you don't care what Germany, England, Canada or Mexico thinks? What the fuck is wrong with you?
What did I care about?
I'm lumping you in with the Republicans. Sorry Gary Johnson supporters but you are to blame for Trump too. You Jill Stein idiots as well.
I didn't vote for any of those fucks. Especially Clinton. I would have punched a stranger in the face before I voted for that war mongering corporatist

You've said that over and over........ but you are defending Trump with all your might at the same time you are adoring Putin.
you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

What? Are you trying to justify your ignorance? Get the fuck outta here

When the entire world says you and Trump are wrong, maybe you are wrong. Scientists, Europe, England, Mexico, Canada. Oh boy this is starting to remind me of when Bush lied us into Iraq almost alone but said he had the backing of the "coalition of the willing".

Well England's PM is trying to stay chummy with Trump and her citizens are not having it. Maybe you guys suck? Ever think of that?

U.S. Diplomats Drafted A 'Dissent Memo' Objecting To Trump's Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post
wrong about what? WTF are you talking about?

Just admit it dude. You've always adored and love Putin.
you're one of those who think Putin is smarter than obummer eh?

What did I care about?

I agree with some things he does. I do defend him against bullshit, but I have defended Obama as well. Even Clinton.
Also, you are an idiot. Putin is an aggressive totalitarian. Just probably a better person than you.

My point is the same as it was when I first replied to the OP. That Trumps America First policy coupled with his rhetoric and unwillingness to adhere to what most of the western nations consider core values, rapidly will erode America's influence abroad and will likely destabilise the world. Read my original reply maybe, that does explain it in more detail.
And Trump won because the majority of folks want America economics put first for a change. America first is why he won. So, chances are pretty good that is going to be what his policies are. Now see as you don't agree, you should have had a candidate that would have bolstered your views. it's how an election cycle works.
Again not disputing that Trump was duly elected. But he was elected not anointed. And the fact that he was elected, in no way lessens the apprehension even outright fear and loathing he provokes among the populace of long standing allies. And those same feelings will probably have serious long term repercussions.
he was elected for his policies. He is entitled to push his policies. You don't like them win a fking election.
See this is where you lose me. The fact that someone gets elected doesn't make him qualified, right, or even moral. I gave a clear, concise and factual opinion of the effect of a Trump presidency from the standpoint of someone who doesn't live in the US but has ties there. You get stuck on the fact that he was elected so he should be accepted. Like there is no such thing as accountability for one's actions. That was what both the original OP and my reply to it was about. The fact that what Trump says or does has actual consequences on how the world views America and will act accordingly.
first, I never ever will tell anyone they must accept anything. Trump is pushing policies the majority voted for. Sorry. you don't live here that's not my problem. I owe you shit. And the mere fact that you think you can tell me how my country ought to be run, well too fking bad. You are a nothing at this point.

Also, I get stuck on no fact. The facts are merely the facts. You are trying to adjust the facts and that's hilarious.
You are right you don't owe us anything. But and here it is, because of Trump Europe might decide that what ever debt we owed to the US has been paid in full and will start to not favor them anymore. They might contest the leadership of the world bank, they might put on extra tariffs on imports coming from the US or they might back a Chinese claim to replace the Yuan over the dollar as the coin for oil, or a myriad of other possible things that happens when someone has lost the respect of the international community. America First is a very strong catchphrase but are you prepared to face the consequences of that?

What did I care about?
Last month you guys preferred a leader that Putin could do business with. But you don't give a fuck the rest of the world doesn't want to do business with Trump. Or they do but he's making them want it less and less. He's ruining our standing in the world. Fact.

You thought Obama was bad? Then you're a brain dead chimp imo.
I don't care if people get pissed at us for putting citizens first.
Obama was bad. And frankly, using an 8 year president to compare to one that has been in office for 10 days is ignorant as hell.
you're a brain dead chimp
irony
Us? I think I found one of Trump's paid chimps. You sound like you took a class from Kellyanne Conway.

Trump has done more damage in 10 days than Obama did in 8 years and it's only going to get worse.

Now I know how cons felt the last 8 years. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong but I'm sure given enough time I will be proven right.

See, I don't mind doing it your way if it will work. So I'll be fair if it's actually working or not. But you fucks said things were fine going into a great recession and said Obama sucked while he got us out. You have zero credibility. ZERO And you will make us less safe. Lower wages, etc. Watch dummy.
"you" Lol...
You keep calling me a dummy but you have yet to describe me. Just partisan stereotypes. Nice.
it's all he/she's got.
Who cares who either of you are. Are you Muslim? Black? Poor? Educated? Bet you're none of these things.

You are right you don't owe us anything. But and here it is, because of Trump Europe might decide that what ever debt we owed to the US has been paid in full and will start to not favor them anymore. They might contest the leadership of the world bank, they might put on extra tariffs on imports coming from the US or they might back a Chinese claim to replace the Yuan over the dollar as the coin for oil, or a myriad of other possible things that happens when someone has lost the respect of the international community. America First is a very strong catchphrase but are you prepared to face the consequences of that?
I want so bad for them to ruin the global market again so us liberals can once again clean up the mess. The American people forgot bush 1 sucked and voted for bush 2. Then the American people forgot the GOP under bush 2 caused the great recession. Then the stupid American people didn't show up in 2010. The American people get what they deserve.

And if trump ends up being right I'll admit it. So far nothing he has done has been a deal breaker for me. I'm not a muslim

the Berlin wall split a country. Mexico is not part of the US. so I don't get you're point. The US can build a wall without anyone's permission. for protection. and like I stated, one already exists. you are saying that it represents what exactly?
If you aren't Russian they don't care what you think

That's my schtick. I'm trying but it's very hard.

But, I'm not a Muslim so he hasn't lost me yet. If this Muslim ban and isolationism leads to economic problems or more terrorism I'm going to become a democrat again. For now I'm laughing at all the Muslims and Hispanics and women who voted for trump Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

If trump starts ww3 we will care what other countries think.

And this guy is warning you what trumps bad ideas will produce. If you want to try go for it. But even Republicans won't go along.

And Hillary got 4 million more votes

Now I know what you felt when you watched Obama have a bad day. I'm laughing so hard.

Im a white upper middle class male college educated Christian with no debt and no children to put through school and my job is 7 minutes from home. Trump may fuck the rest of you but not me unless he renig on my social security.

OK I'm not really a Christian but when the moral police come around I will be

OK I'm not really a Christian but when the moral police come around I will be
\

Where in Michigan are you? (I'll know if you're lying)
terror.gif

“The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed all across the world.”
Damn right! We got less rich, so poor countries could get less poor. Fuck exceptionalism.
damn that trump

Forum List

Back