America called.

Yeah because Democrats respect law enforement.
I have no need to divert the thread from the focus on Republicans and their refusal to respect a certified election result, the attempt to perpetrate a fake elector scam, the assault upon outnumbered police defending democracy, the absconding with classified government documents and reckless stashing of them in a hoity-toity resort storage room, and the threats against officers of the law enforcing it, etc., etc. etc.

The weird worship of one dude has perverted a previously respectable GOP - as some Republicans regretfully acknowledge.

I used to be a Democrat, and they used to listen to US. But that turned on its head in the 90's and the so called "democrats" stopped listening to us, and started DICTATING. They forgot how democracy works. Let me remind YOU: WE the people, WE tell the representatives what WE want, not the other way around. The Democrats seems to have forgot THAT.
I really started noticing it in 2010. In 2008 Obama and the democrats won, saying elections have consequences. But, after the 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 elections, all of a sudden, they had quit believing that elections have consequences. Since then they have their own agenda, to hell with what voters believe.

...after the 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 elections, all of a sudden, they had quit believing that elections have consequences.
Who told you that? Did they no longer seek office in those years because they didn't think it mattered? Are they abstaining from political candidacies in the future?

I can remember when Republicans respected rule of law, judges, and the public servants who enforce it
I can even remember when DEMOCRATS respected rule of law --- but now they let people commit crimes freely as long as they are black; they give political prisoners long sentences; they weaponize the FBI to raid their political rivals and try to put them in jail and destroy them.

Who told you that? Did they no longer seek office in those years because they didn't think it mattered? Are they abstaining from political candidacies in the future?
After 2008 the left said that elections have consequences and that America wanted leftist policies and that the right should just capitulate. And yet after their losses in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016, all of a sudden, the left quit saying that elections have consequences and didn't change their tune and admit that voters now wanted righty policies.

If an American citizen procures classified government documents, fails to return them, lies about having them, and stashes them in a storeroom at a playground for the filthy rich, do national security interests require that law enforcement agents reclaim them, even if it means those public servants and the judges that authorize their recovery will be subject to death threats.

Yes.

I want my my old school democratic party back. When the democrats are "fighting" for the rights of _____(fill in the blank), cynically to get votes, that isn't what the democratic party was about. Now? Trump is bad, but ya'all are good with teaching pedophilia in schools and Hunter Biden laptop isn't a biggee, but Trump sneezed, impeach him! Really?

So your hatred of Democrats is based entirely on the lies Republicans tell you about Democrats???? Your problem is you need to stop listening to the lies Republicans tell you.

Are you telling the truth and can cite a credible source, or are you making that up and cannot?
It was right after Oblama was elected and at a conference Oblama was asked about bipartisanship and his legislative agenda and Oblama said that elections have consequences and the GOP should submit and work with Democrats.

I can even remember when DEMOCRATS respected rule of law --- but now they let people commit crimes freely as long as they are black; they give political prisoners long sentences; they weaponize the FBI to raid their political rivals and try to put them in jail and destroy them.
What racist claptrap

Please cite where "the left" ever told you such a thing.
Even though Republicans won those elections big time, the democrats refused to go along with any conservative policies. In other words, they seemed to forget what they themselves said in that elections have consequences. And yet they thought that after 2008 Republicans should accept democratic policies because elections have consequences. Not only in those years but particularly after the 2016 elections, did you forget about "resist 45", even though the voters had spoken and elected both a Republican House and Senate? You might be able to claim that as far as the president goes, the popular vote went to Hillary but you can't claim that for the House and Senate. So, why resist what the voters wanted?

Forum List

Back