America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

download (60).jpeg

Members are reminded to stay on topic. No snark or attack without thread content. Do not attempt to derail thread for personal entertainment or negative Mod action will occur for the good of the thread and USMB in General.

It's funny how the White-wing is all up at arms about people buying electric cars.
I knew it...I knew it........................I had 5 consecutive posts here deleted. It was you RAT FINK........................lolololol

But thanks for giving me a record. 5 posts axed like wood on a stump

I'm even proud of myself............5 in a row......LOLOLOL

Leftism is a cancer.
Well, with Putin threatening his neighbors and anyone who pities them enough to stop his murder spree against civilians, we do not need a civil war in this country. I'm sorry to see Democrats pushing Marxist panaceas on the nation I love. My first European forefather arrived on plymouth rock in 1619. My native American fathers, who knows how long. This is a good land, and thanks to the founders and natives who chose peace rather than endless killing, our representative government brought us together to resolve issues in fair debate when people were religious enough not to ever engage in false witness against innocent men and women. Log live the rule of law, and may the laws be good and merciful to the meek and to the mighty alike.

And I reserve the choice of never having to have a !bleh! egglectric car.

Not being a conservative, I'm not normally on my knees. Many conservatives have difficulty comprehending how someone can be like that.

As far as EV's go, they're a good value, as long as you're not wasting money on a Tesla. Thanks to Elon's micromanaging, Teslas are full of very pricey stuff that nobody cares about, like the self-driving system that will never work.

And needless to say, everyone is laughing as they see conservatives who bought penis-compensator vehicles cry about gas prices.

Last edited:
Members are reminded to stay on topic. No snark or attack without thread content. Do not attempt to derail thread for personal entertainment or negative Mod action will occur for the good of the thread and USMB in General.
Lol..................Sorry.I see you nixed 5 of mine. That has to be a record in your young moderator career. I hope so

You know they give that Horse and Buggy line

Well did they shoot all the horses before the cars rolled off......lololol

Horse power was a huge part of our economy pre 1960
Ever try to heat a house using a horse?

:p

Horses existed.

Ford built the Model T BEFORE horses were scrapped.

What was your point again?

Not being a conservative, I'm not normally on my knees.

Many conservatives have difficulty comprehending that most people don't live on their knees.
Have you talked to Kamala lately ninny?...loll

You are another Report button pushing fukterd

Not being a conservative, I'm not normally on my knees.

Many conservatives have difficulty comprehending that most people don't live on their knees.
...yet Biden went to Saudi, dropped to his knees, and begged for resources in which we are wealthy....

FAIL.

Have the soaring gas prices convinced you that Biden is right, you need to buy an electric car? Or will he have to raise gas prices even higher to force..........er...........um.............to change your mind?

There is one little problem though, once you spend around $90 thousand for an electric car, after so many miles they have a slight tendency to catch fire and spontaneously combust.

Oh, and if it does not spontaneously combust, the battery will eventually go and cost you a sweet $20 thousand or so.

This man blew up his Tesla after learning how expensive the battery would be after the car had only gone about a thousand miles and needed a battery replacement.

It looks really fun, but I'm not sure it is worth spending some $100,000 to do.

So, your theory is that Biden is forcing gas prices to rise so that people will buy Elon Musk's car? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back