America, are you on your knees yet waiting to buy an electric car?

Brainwashed party first anti-American twit much?
I want the memory of what libturds did to be so horrifying it causes PTSD hearing it

I hope for 20% inflation and 200 dollar oil before Nov

I hope the shit holes gets so bad no mother rolls her kid around the block

I want this to get so bad for my countrys sake

I need to start a thread

I prefer to be part of the problem.
It helps if you know the facts for a change...35k 350 miles range. It's coming...Id take a gas Alfa (mopar lol) myself....
1656625307688.png

I want the memory of what libturds did to be so horrifying it causes PTSD hearing it

I hope for 20% inflation and 200 dollar oil before Nov

I hope the shit holes gets so bad no mother rolls her kid around the block

I want this to get so bad for my countrys sake

I need to start a thread
What did they do LOL?

How would these cars handle a bad New England Winter with lots of snow and ice?
Fine, they're quite common.
LOLOL.....Both sides of my family have never had one cancer, except a minor skin for too much sun

My genes have no cancer defects. Hope for a coronary

Biden said he wants gas to be unreachable eventually. Why don't you admit it. I want it as bad as he

You need to answer with logic, not Shop Rat talk
You're wishing for thousands dead this winter in new England.

As a greedy conservative with wealth the price of gas isn't even a rounding error so I'll just keep driving my gas powered 4x4.

LOL.....That's ok....... I understand their frustrations and sympathize......lolololol

Unfortunately I've done some here but I usually delete it within a minute...lolol

I understand
Me, too. I'm just not getting this forced you have to buys from a party that is engaged in inflicting the Alinsky method on the nation in order to achieve total undisputed power with no debates allowed, an end to free speech. I do not, however believe that inciting death wishes on others is acceptable because there are idiots that take a friend's disdain and end it with a killing bullet in their adversary. That's what happened in the Hodgkinson/former employe of Bernie Sander's campaign/ attempted murder of Republican Congressman Steve Scalise with a note in his pocket that was a Republican-congressman kill list that the assassin didn't think up all by himself, imho.

Last edited:
Have the soaring gas prices convinced you that Biden is right, you need to buy an electric car? Or will he have to raise gas prices even higher to force..........er...........um.............to change your mind?

There is one little problem though, once you spend around $90 thousand for an electric car, after so many miles they have a slight tendency to catch fire and spontaneously combust.

Oh, and if it does not spontaneously combust, the battery will eventually go and cost you a sweet $20 thousand or so.

This man blew up his Tesla after learning how expensive the battery would be after the car had only gone about a thousand miles and needed a battery replacement.

It looks really fun, but I'm not sure it is worth spending some $100,000 to do.

Oh, you laugh now...but wait until 2035....2045, when liberals finally come up with that ALTERNATE ENERGY SOURCE THAT HAS NOT BEEN INVENTED YET that we are supposed to be painfully, self-destroyingly transitioning to right NOW!

We'll see who has the last laugh THEN!
...that would be the rest of the world, our enemies, and the history books...laughing their asses off and wondering why the most natural resource-rich nation in the world committed national suicide by abandoning fossil fuels for a non-existent energy source.

He wants to kill thousands this winter.
LOLOLOL.Calm down

I just want the pain so this country will never listen to you people again.................We're already half way through a shit crick, you people are disasters and should never govern

Oh, you laugh now...but wait until 2035....2045, when liberals finally come up with that ALTERNATE ENERGY SOURCE THAT HAS NOT BEEN INVENTED YET that we are supposed to be painfully, self-destroyingly transitioning to right NOW!

We'll see who has the last laugh THEN!
...that would be the rest of the world, our enemies, and the history books...laughing their asses off and wondering why the most natural resource-rich nation in the world committed national suicide by abandoning fossil fuels for a non-existent energy source.
You know they give that Horse and Buggy line

Well did they shoot all the horses before the cars rolled off......lololol

Horse power was a huge part of our economy pre 1960

Forum List

Back