Ambassador Stevens' Last Words

Whoa... Watching Mannix and they have a silencer that's loud... Great show! You are really way off, dingbat... Read something and not liberal fascism or Breitbart...

Hey, dipshit, I listened to the Benghazi hearings and I saw what was done to the whistleblowers. I heard what was done to those close to this story that worked in the state department that had to undergo lie detector tests in order to keep their jobs as the Barrypuppet regime tried to find the leakers. They even got cellphone records of reporters so they could try and find whom they were talking to.

You would support Adolf Hitler and defend him if he had a "D" by his name....you are just that fucking pathetic.
You are out of your mind. You believe so much crap about corrupt Hillary murderer Hillary for Christ's sake etc etc you believes other Americans are Nazis lazy communist etcetera etcetera absolutely out of your mind we want background checks the rich to pay more like their fair share and you are a total hater dupe, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL! Little fella, I understand and comprehend more than your teeny tiny little mind could ever hope to fathom. I would put your I.Q score at around 83...give or take a few points and I am being generous. Your fool-fueled rants are like a gift that keeps on giving. You amuse me while at the same time causes me to shake my head in utter amazement that someone can be as utterly stupid as you are but can still navigate the internet.
So, Super Duke conspiracy Nut Job, no argument at all again? I'm stunned

The Hildebeast and her pervert husband along with the Barrypuppet and Bush crime family are as corrupt as it gets but they are part of a protected class....you are simply too fucking stupid to grasp these very salient facts.

Whoa... Watching Mannix and they have a silencer that's loud... Great show! You are really way off, dingbat... Read something and not liberal fascism or Breitbart...

Hey, dipshit, I listened to the Benghazi hearings and I saw what was done to the whistleblowers. I heard what was done to those close to this story that worked in the state department that had to undergo lie detector tests in order to keep their jobs as the Barrypuppet regime tried to find the leakers. They even got cellphone records of reporters so they could try and find whom they were talking to.

You would support Adolf Hitler and defend him if he had a "D" by his name....you are just that fucking pathetic.
You are out of your mind. You believe so much crap about corrupt Hillary murderer Hillary for Christ's sake etc etc you believes other Americans are Nazis lazy communist etcetera etcetera absolutely out of your mind we want background checks the rich to pay more like their fair share and you are a total hater dupe, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL! Little fella, I understand and comprehend more than your teeny tiny little mind could ever hope to fathom. I would put your I.Q score at around 83...give or take a few points and I am being generous. Your fool-fueled rants are like a gift that keeps on giving. You amuse me while at the same time causes me to shake my head in utter amazement that someone can be as utterly stupid as you are but can still navigate the internet.

The Hildebeast and her pervert husband along with the Barrypuppet and Bush crime family are as corrupt as it gets but they are part of a protected class....you are simply too fucking stupid to grasp these very salient facts.
It's a huge conspiracy!!! Sure it is, brainwashed functional moron...

Wickland said he saw Stevens and Smith crawling behind him as they searched for a bedroom with a window to escape out of. When he exited the window, he was alone.
Wickland, Stevens' "bodyguard," ditched Stevens to save himself rather than call to Stevens and tell him that he found a window and help him escape.
And you wing-nuts find him credible. :cuckoo:

It's a huge conspiracy!!! Sure it is, brainwashed functional moron...
Only the totally bought off GOP DJ's know the truth... You Backwoods Geniuses are too much...

When the Benghaziists show as much concern for the 4,500 who died looking for wmds as they do for the 4 who were killed in Libya I`ll stop laughing at them.

We already know that BITCH let hi. Down so what's the point?
You know a gigantic pile of crap... The first attack was relieved within a half hour the second attack 4 hours later was 3 mortars and nothing could have been done. No Stand Down order or any of the other crap you believe, dupe. And no it wasn't another imaginary conspiracy You dupes are so full of... Why not a another ridiculous GOP Congressional Witch Hunt? Pathetic.

I hope Hillary sees the images of Stevens torn up body in her head every night, forever.
After your first 50 murders, you start to forget those kinds of things. You get used to it. So I hear.
:lol:
My you're incredibly full of 25 years of total b*******, Dupe... Funny how none of that or any corruption on Hillary never goes anywhere past total b******* propaganda God damn morons...
Go away ---- you disgust me. Just a fucking joke to you , huh?

Consider yourself ignored - my first one. You are an ugly piece of shit.
WTF is wrong with you, troll? He was a Democrat and a hero and gay he was my hero you're full of s***find me an American who didn't think it was a tragedy, a******.

Oh that's right, Stevens was a lefty so the left view his death as a sacrifice for their cause. "What difference does it make anyway".

The problem is others died too, all because the left wing nutcases in charge didn't want to kill a bunch of maniacal Muslims attacking Americans.

The truth is, Hillary is either a gigantic liar or is actually as stupid as Comey stated.

Here is a link on the time line of Benghazi, she lies, or says things she can't know is true as true, from the beginning. Ending with the one of the biggest pile of BS ever, the "fog of war" comment.

Oct. 15, 2012: Clinton Blames ‘Fog of War’
Oct. 15: Clinton, in an interview on CNN, blames the “fog of war” when asked why the administration initially claimed the attack began with the anti-Muslim video, even though the State Department never reached that conclusion. “In the wake of an attack like this in the fog of war, there’s always going to be confusion, and I think it is absolutely fair to say that everyone had the same intelligence,” Clinton says. “Everyone who spoke tried to give the information they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising. That always happens.”

The Benghazi Timeline, Clinton Edition - FactCheck.org

I vote that she must be incredibly skilled in bed to make it as far as she has with the lack of morals and intelligence she has. There was no "fog of war" the president and herself needed protected, so they thought, and that is what their dishonest asses did.

Why do people lie? Because they have something to hide. Thanks to Trump her punishment was brutal.

Last words

"what difference does it make"

may she take those last words to the grave with her....and regurgitate those words for an Eternity
Yep, People are dying because of the Clintons all the time…

Last words

may she take those last words to the grave with her....and regurgitate those words for an Eternity
Did you ever answer her question? Seriously, what difference does it make whether crazy fake muslims killed them over a video tape or killed them because they`re crazy fake muslims? Yes, WTF difference does it make?

Last words

Did you ever answer her question? Seriously, what difference does it make whether crazy fake muslims killed them over a video tape or killed them because they`re crazy fake muslims? Yes, WTF difference does it make?

Um.... you need that question answered? It makes a huge massive difference. It makes all the difference in the world, to a committee who is trying to determine how representatives of our Federal government ended up dead.

If it is because of a some video on youtube, we need to know that. So that next time inflammatory videos pop up, we can have proper security in place, and restrict the movement of our people in potentially hostile areas of the world.

If it is because some organized group pre-planned an attack that we should have known about, but refused to deal with for political concerns, instead of life and death concerns.... we need to know that.

And if members of our Federal Government are lying to cover up bad security choices for political motivations, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT.

Our government has a duty to give answers to the family of people slaughtered due to incompetence. So knowing why our people were killed. If a random obscure video is the reason, they should know. If the reason given to those families is a lie, they should know.

This is vital to accountability, and good governance.

It makes a huge difference, and it is highly important. And you know this. I don't know why you think you are fooling anyone by asking idiotic questions.

I don't respect selective outrage...You idiots flap yer gums over Stevens yet say nothing of the several dozen others that died as diplomats during other presidents....How many years does it take the snails of the GOP to investigate democrats, but ignore GOP members that are doing wrong?

I hope Hillary sees the images of Stevens torn up body in her head every night, forever.
After your first 50 murders, you start to forget those kinds of things. You get used to it. So I hear.
My you're incredibly full of 25 years of total b*******, Dupe... Funny how none of that or any corruption on Hillary never goes anywhere past total b******* propaganda God damn morons...
ya we wouldn't want anything to interfere with your arab spring

Last words

Um.... you need that question answered? It makes a huge massive difference. It makes all the difference in the world, to a committee who is trying to determine how representatives of our Federal government ended up dead.

If it is because of a some video on youtube, we need to know that. So that next time inflammatory videos pop up, we can have proper security in place, and restrict the movement of our people in potentially hostile areas of the world.

If it is because some organized group pre-planned an attack that we should have known about, but refused to deal with for political concerns, instead of life and death concerns.... we need to know that.

And if members of our Federal Government are lying to cover up bad security choices for political motivations, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT.

Our government has a duty to give answers to the family of people slaughtered due to incompetence. So knowing why our people were killed. If a random obscure video is the reason, they should know. If the reason given to those families is a lie, they should know.

This is vital to accountability, and good governance.

It makes a huge difference, and it is highly important. And you know this. I don't know why you think you are fooling anyone by asking idiotic questions.
You want another investigation? What will you learn from #10 that we don`t already know? I thought by now the Benghaziists were all stuffed and on exhibit at museums. Did you have the same questions after Reagan`s Benghazi in Lebanon or Gomer Bush`s 11 Benghazis? I didn`t think so.

I don't respect selective outrage...You idiots flap yer gums over Stevens yet say nothing of the several dozen others that died as diplomats during other presidents....How many years does it take the snails of the GOP to investigate democrats, but ignore GOP members that are doing wrong?
Bullshit .... we are dealing with the CURRENT loss, in the CURRENT circumstances, with the CURRENT leadership, and the CURRENT government response.

If, and when, you want to draw tending correlations and causations, then we'll listen to your nonsense.

Last words

What difference does it make?

Last words

It would seem that those words, uttered by the flag-bearer, accurately reflect the liberal Democrat opinion of people who serve their country.

She wonders what different does it make. Lakhota laughs at the deaths of American citizens. Franco-what-the-fuck tells us that, to him, their deaths are humorous. Numerous others claim it just doesn't matter.

That's the difference it makes - it offends me. But, then, to them, that doesn't matter, either, right? Because, after all, it's all about them.

Last words

It would seem that those words, uttered by the flag-bearer, accurately reflect the liberal Democrat opinion of people who serve their country.

She wonders what different does it make. Lakhota laughs at the deaths of American citizens. Franco-what-the-fuck tells us that, to him, their deaths are humorous. Numerous others claim it just doesn't matter.

That's the difference it makes - it offends me. But, then, to them, that doesn't matter, either, right? Because, after all, it's all about them.
I think it more reflects on the fact that those Americans are dead and nothing will change that fact.

And my response to Skye was such that once Clinton is dead, what difference does it make what she takes to the grave.

Forum List

Back