B. John Jones

Rookie
Oct 6, 2017
I'm grateful for having been born in this country of far-reaching liberties and equal rights, but I'm quite offended that I cannot register with more than one party; for example, Democratic Party AND Republican, or Republican AND non-partisan. Otherwise, you're obligated to one and only one party. But I should be able to register with the Republicans AND the Democrats to support any or all parts of the political process, and certainly jointly with the two primary parties. Otherwise, it is sheer sectarian politics, having little to do with the political process as it was established by constitution.

Isn't "Independent" good enough for you? That's usually the one cowards hide behind.

So joint-anything, in your view is cowardice. I would submit that charging someone you don't even know with a high-offense, quite meets the charge itself; one very wise man of antiquity made it very clear, the quickest to accuse is usually the offender.

Isn't "Independent" good enough for you? That's usually the one cowards hide behind.

So joint-anything, in your view is cowardice. I would submit that charging someone you don't even know with a high-offense, quite meets the charge itself; one very wise man of antiquity made it very clear, the quickest to accuse is usually the offender.
You'll learn quickly which posters are idiots, and fake Indians.

It does suck that in most states if you don't register with a party you can't vote in their primaries.

Forum List

Back