Amazing !A dog taught to be a environmentally conscious vegetarian

He didn't look malnourished but still acted kinda ....uh pretty damn hungry ....yeah someone needs to just wind up and give her a good smack
If you live in her neighborhood, better not be feeding your dog outside. That little joker knows what he likes and is finding it when she's not around.

If you live in her neighborhood, better not be feeding your dog outside. That little joker knows what he likes and is finding it when she's not around.
If she's in a suburban setting ....many let thier dogs out at night.....dogs are smart he probably knows what neighbors have the best garbage cans or indeed feeds kittie or bumble puppy outside .

....yeah someone needs to just wind up and give her a good smack
Let me! Let me!

ask me.gif

Dogs are omnivores, so contrary to popular opinion, it is possible for dogs to be vegetarian. I know that’s a very unpopular thing to say around here (clearly) but I’ve actually heard of lots of people who give their dogs a vegan diet.

In fact, one of the oldest living dogs in the world was vegan. She was from the UK and her name is Bramble.

Last edited:
Dogs are omnivores, so contrary to popular opinion, it is possible for dogs to be vegetarian. .......
What's your point? Humans are not cannibals but in the right situation, they can eat human flesh. The dog in the video was given a choice ... possibly the first time in its life. It made its choice and I don't think anyone, besides that idiot girl, is surprised at the consequence.

Dogs are omnivores, so contrary to popular opinion, it is possible for dogs to be vegetarian. I know that’s a very unpopular thing to say around here (clearly) but I’ve actually heard of lots of people who give their dogs a vegan diet.

In fact, one of the oldest living dogs in the world was vegan. She was from the UK and her name is Bramble.

Her last words were, 'Please ... kill me.'

What's your point? Humans are not cannibals but in the right situation, they can eat human flesh. The dog in the video was given a choice ... possibly the first time in its life. It made its choice and I don't think anyone, besides that idiot girl, is surprised at the consequence.
I’m kind of amazed that people are taking the video in the original post seriously, it looked like a total joke to me! Satire.

Not really

Take a wild guess what happens
I don't think she thought the live streaming through ....

She's not forcing the dog either .....no no no don't eat that

The establishment really needs to get the mass starvation under way ....I mean cmon man

I now worry for that dog's life.

YAY, Dog!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No. i mean that dog's life is in danger. A leftist is not going to continue to support a dog that has betrayed her and made her look like an idiot on social media.

I think most of us do.

It took just a few minutes to prove what I just said, it WAS satire. Here’s her TikTok, basically a comedy channel. Come on people, to me it was obvious. :laugh:

Attachments

• trim.786E8791-3E53-4CDE-AF85-D4C08896866D.MOV
    1.6 MB
Last edited:
Not really

Take a wild guess what happens
I don't think she thought the live streaming through ....

She's not forcing the dog either .....no no no don't eat that

The establishment really needs to get the mass starvation under way ....I mean cmon man

Dogs are carnivores. Get over it. That will not change untill Jesus comes back destroying for meats the belly, and the belly for meats.

Dogs are carnivores. Get over it. That will not change untill Jesus comes back destroying for meats the belly, and the belly for meats.
Yeah, otherwise it would have been a cow hanging in the tree instead of an apple.

And the LORD God commanded, “You may eat freely from every tree of the garden, but you must not eat of the beast of four-teated udders from the pasture yonder!"

Forum List

Back