Amateur pro-Trump ‘sleuths’ scramble to unmask whistleblower-"your President needs you!"

No, just no...

I've been accused of everything from wanting to kill babies to being a communist, to being a woman. Damn it, I'm the whistle blower, Prove me wrong.

Well at least you did not write what I have called you...

Still you are not the Whistleblower...

The Whistleblower:

MelaniaTrumpMakeUP-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

She need Donnie Boi out of the way so Justin and her can be together for once:

225e9c_canada-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-is-in-hot-water-month-facing-re-election-640x437.jpg

I would bet money that she hasn't blown this whistle in years.
View attachment 281786
ewwwww ewwwwww..Ask Stormy bout that

I don't want to know.

I think you do...

It's most likely Dan Coats or his Deputy.

More importantly...how many of Trump's White House flunkies fed info to the WB?

I confess. It was me.

No, just no...

I've been accused of everything from wanting to kill babies to being a communist, to being a woman. Damn it, I'm the whistle blower, Prove me wrong.

Well at least you did not write what I have called you...

Still you are not the Whistleblower...

The Whistleblower:

MelaniaTrumpMakeUP-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

She need Donnie Boi out of the way so Justin and her can be together for once:

225e9c_canada-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-is-in-hot-water-month-facing-re-election-640x437.jpg
Didn’t know Melanie was lesbian. Does she know that?

Well...at some point...the whistle blower must become known...I imagine if this ever come to the Senate for trial...which is still unlikely..we will know who said what..but still--I don't really think it matters, at this point.

Well...at some point...the whistle blower must become known...I imagine if this ever come to the Senate for trial...which is still unlikely..we will know who said what..but still--I don't really think it matters, at this point.
Actually not so. The Whistleblower law protects the WM completely.

It would take a LEAK to expose him or her

Forum List

Back