Am I wrong to bet on my immune system instead of the Covid vaccine?

I knew this was BS in week four. Definitely in week 6 early on. If you have taken the vax..fine. You are safe from any unvaxxed. aren't you? So why push this on the rest of Americans who do not want this mrna vax. It isn't a vaccine. Is it perhaps that the vaxxed want the rest of us to take it because ...misery loves company. If you have put something in your body that you will at some point regret...well....that was your decision. Now the vaxxed want the rest of us to join in for the consequences of that too?

no.

I'm in my 60s, quite healthy haven't had a cold in at least 2 years. I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. People don't believe me when I tell them that, but it's true. So why would I monkey with a proven robust immune system with (IMO) an unproven vaccine? I know there are plenty of anti-vaxxers out there but I have no problem with people opting for it, particularly if they are old and/or unhealthy. Covid numbers are coming down but no one KNOWS that it is because of the vaccines. Viruses do die out, you know. So that's my opinion, what is yours on the vaccine?
Get the vaccine as you’re old enough to die from it

I'm in my 60s, quite healthy haven't had a cold in at least 2 years. I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. People don't believe me when I tell them that, but it's true. So why would I monkey with a proven robust immune system with (IMO) an unproven vaccine? I know there are plenty of anti-vaxxers out there but I have no problem with people opting for it, particularly if they are old and/or unhealthy. Covid numbers are coming down but no one KNOWS that it is because of the vaccines. Viruses do die out, you know. So that's my opinion, what is yours on the vaccine?
You’re wrong and taking a huge gamble

I knew this was BS in week four. Definitely in week 6 early on. If you have taken the vax..fine. You are safe from any unvaxxed. aren't you? So why push this on the rest of Americans who do not want this mrna vax. It isn't a vaccine. Is it perhaps that the vaxxed want the rest of us to take it because ...misery loves company. If you have put something in your body that you will at some point regret...well....that was your decision. Now the vaxxed want the rest of us to join in for the consequences of that too?

no.
This corona virus is mutating in to variant COVID strains....

The only way the virus can mutate in to a variant that may be more infectious or even more harmful to you and others not vaccinated,

and even worse...resistant to the vaccine, is through people like you, who can catch it and spread it as the virus's needed host.... This new variant can render the vaccines as useless....

So far, thank the good Lord, the vaccines are holding up to these new variants coming at them in rapid fire, though not with the same protection...slightly less protection for those vaccinated.

You or as many as possible getting vaccinated, is very critical to the vaccination and community immunity, (herd immunity).

Lastly, there are millions of people who are getting medical treatments who can not get the vaccine at this time in their disease treatment, i.e. Cancer patients, transplant patients, etc etc, and catching covid, would be their death sentence....

Can you at least try to think about being the one that inadvertently infected them, and killing them?

LASTLY, if you are afraid of the technology mrna vaccines, and don't want to be a Ginnie pig,

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is a traditional vaccine, made with the older technology...NOT VIA MRNA technology.

Forum List

Back