Biden's honeymoon is over

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The beginning of the end of the dnc and msm hoax to get biden elected is now upon us.

What will it be like under Kamala? Well, I do think she is intelligent but her values are extremely radical.

I see nothing but more trouble.....lots of trouble for America......number one.....will be massive inner city riots when the weather warms up.

The big mistake that the politicians have made is to convince the blacks they are entitled because they are victims of White America....that has been the liberal narrative for decades but it never had the traction it has now.

Thus no matter how much they are given now....they will keep demanding more....like in that town just north of Chicago....where the city gave every single black in the town 25 thousand dollars.....the blacks response....not enough we want more.

It is the well known story of blackmailers....you pay them off you think but then they always come back for more.

Hossfly, there is a shitload of legislation and court decisions that back my opinion. What you choose not to believe or agree with is irrelevant.

History shows that blacks have been victims. Liberal narrative has nothing to do with it you stupid bastard.

Fuck off shit for brains....eveyone has been a victim at some time or other...you have been propagandized.....how is that biden worship working for you now?
No everybody hasn't. Biden is doing just fine.

Hossfly, there is a shitload of legislation and court decisions that back my opinion. What you choose not to believe or agree with is irrelevant.
I agree that Blacks have been victims. What I disagree with is reparations. My white Irish ancestors came here as indentured servants and were treated just as bad as yours. I don't deserve or want any reparations.

• Banned
History shows that blacks have been victims. Liberal narrative has nothing to do with it you stupid bastard.

Fuck off shit for brains....eveyone has been a victim at some time or other...you have been propagandized.....how is that biden worship working for you now?

You have little knowledge of history......if it wasnt a slow night I would not bother with you.

• Banned

You have little knowledge of history......if it wasnt a slow night I would not bother with you.

Irregardless.....blacks have been given more than anyother race in our history our in the history of the world.....and they are still a mess....money wasted.....and they always want more....and you will see this summer how far they are willing to go to get more.....turn off your t.v. and search for some real truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
I agree that Blacks have been victims. What I disagree with is reparations. My white Irish ancestors came here as indentured servants and were treated just as bad as yours. I don't deserve or want any reparations.

All this b.s. about blacks suffering as slaves is rubbish....their lives on the ole plantation was much better than what they had in Africa....people believe all that nonsense hollywood promotes.....never bother to find out the actual truth.

One of the main causes of the War Between The States was the fictional Uncle Tom's cabin....a book the yankees thought described slavery down south....all fiction.

And they still have not learned....they stick with the fiction.

When a African tribe had a war with another tribe and they defeated them....they enslaved the people...and then the Victorious King woud usually kill them until they discovered they could sell them and thus get some real benefits out of their victory.

Thus the African slaves down South were very fortunate......first they escaped sure death...and secondly they were sent to America where they were well treated for the most part.....actually they were much better off than the white wage slaves up North who were worked to early graves...very miserable lives.....but the blacks down south had decent housing, great food, good clothes etc.

They lived to ripe old ages...became civilized, learned to speak English and many became Christians.

Contrast all that to their cousins left behind in the hell hole Africa who had very short and miserable lives or to the blacks sent to South America where the genteel sort of Slavery practiced in our SouthLand did not exist....they were treated very harshly down in South America and that was where the majority were sent.

Last edited:
No they weren't. That's a lie. Furthermore they participated in racial violence against blacks. You don't seem to understand that reparations are being paid to native americans, Japanese got them, we paid jews reeparations for what Germany did to them and paid descendants of confederate soldeirs reparations.

ALL RISE

This mornings lesson:

IRISH RACIAL VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACKS

The Chicago massacre of 1919 was another conflict started by white Americans against blacks. It began on Chicago’s South Side and lasted approximately 1 week beginning on July 27, and ending on August 3, 1919. Thirty-eight people died, both black and white. Over 500 people were injured, the majority of which were black. An estimated 1,000 to 2,000 people lost their homes with the majority again being black. This was one of over 20 riots in what was called the "Red Summer" of 1919 This massacre had it all, one full week of arson, looting and murder in what is considered one of the worst “race riots” in Illinois history.

Once again, the violence was caused by the tension created relative to competition for work between white ethnic groups and blacks fleeing from the south to what they believed would be safety and decent paying jobs. Due to the Great Migration, thousands of African Americans from the South had moved next to neighborhoods of European immigrants on the South Side and near the jobs in those communities. Since the Irish had established themselves in these communities they defended what they believed was their territory and did so by any means necessary.

The week of mayhem started because of the death of Eugene Williams, an African-American who accidently started swimming in a white swimming area at a segregated beach. So because whites could not tell the kid to swim somewhere else and decided to kill him, whites used this as an excuse to invade black neighborhoods to terrorize the blacks living in them. Blacks were attacked going to and from work. Some blacks organized to protect each other. There were whites that tried helping blacks in their efforts. What about the police? Well, like Sgt Schultz on “Hogans Heroes,” they saw nothing, they heard nothing, and they did nothing.

The Omaha Race Riot occurred on September 28–29, 1919. One cause of this riot were whites feeling economic anxiety because of the increasing number of blacks escaping the south who were trying to find work. Weeks before this riot, federal investigators were warning that a conflict was imminent between black and white workers in Omaha. The animosity appears to have begun in 1917 when management at the stockyards hired blacks as strikebreakers. Nobody likes a strikebreaker, so add that to the reasons whites could give themselves for imposing violence on blacks. Once again, we see that it is the Irish who were the ringleaders in the oppression of blacks. As in Chicago, the Irish had established their power as they were the first immigrants in Omaha and used their political power to maintain an advantage.

Three things, property acquisition, economic anxiety and claims of black male sexual aggression, have been the general standard for white violence against blacks throughout American history. The lynching of Will Brown was started by reports in local media about the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman named Agnes Loebeck on September 25, 1919. The following day the police arrested Brown. Loebeck identified Brown as the rapist but later reports by the Omaha Police and the Army show she did not make a positive identification. There was an attempt to lynch Brown on the day of his arrest, but it failed.

Omaha at that time was controlled by a political boss named Thomas Dennison. Dennison was the son of Irish immigrants. To be blunt, Dennison was a crook. He controlled Omaha for 18 years before the city elected a non-Dennison flunky for mayor named Edward Parsons Smith. Dennison and his buddies did not like that. Dennison and his friends then race baited the people of Omaha and incited the Omaha Riots.

The Omaha Bee publicized the incident with Loebeck as one of a series of alleged attacks on white women by black men. The Bee was controlled by Thomas Rosewater who was a Dennison ally opposed to the administration of Mayor Edward Smith. These incidents were orchestrated by Dennison while Rosewaters paper highlighted the incidents of criminality to embarrass the new administration. “After citizens finally elected a non-Dennison man, one Edward Parsons Smith, as mayor in 1918, Dennison henchmen were accused of putting on blackface, assaulting women, and then stirring up crowds, leading to the lynching of black man Will Brown and the near-lynching of Mayor Smith.” On the night of the lynching, Omaha Police even caught one of Dennisons men wearing blackface. Dennison nor any of his associates were charged or convicted for what they did. Will Brown was not so fortunate. Brown was lynched, shot up after he was dead, dragged through the streets of Omaha and set on fire. He had committed no crime.

Here endeth the lesson.

Carol Anderson, White Rage, New York, Bloomsbury Publishing, pp.39-66, 2016

Chris Wolfgang, Mafiosi and Madams, Omaha Magazine, August 29, 2013, https://omahamagazine.com/articles/tag/edward-parsons-smith/

Dennison’s Political Machine, Dennison’s Political Machine

All this b.s. about blacks suffering as slaves is rubbish....their lives on the ole plantation was much better than what they had in Africa....people believe all that nonsense hollywood promotes.....never bother to find out the actual truth.

One of the main causes of the War Between The States was the fictional Uncle Tom's cabin....a book the yankees thought described slavery down south....all fiction.

And they still have not learned....they stick with the fiction.

When a African tribe had a war with another tribe and they defeated them....they enslaved the people...and then the Victorious King woud usually kill them until they discovered they could sell them and thus get some real benefits out of their victory.

Thus the African slaves down South were very fortunate......first they escaped sure death...and secondly they were sent to America where they were well treated for the most part.....actually they were much better off than the white wage slaves up North who were worked to early graves...very miserable lives.....but the blacks down south had decent housing, great food, good clothes etc.

They lived to ripe old ages...became civilized, learned to speak English and many became Christians.

Contrast all that to their cousins left behind in the hell hole Africa who had very short and miserable lives or to the blacks sent to South America where the genteel sort of Slavery practiced in our SouthLand did not exist....they were treated very harshly down in South America and that was where the majority were sent.

And this post has been inducted into the ignorant white racist hall of fame.

No they weren't. That's a lie. Furthermore they participated in racial violence against blacks. You don't seem to understand that reparations are being paid to native americans, Japanese got them, we paid jews reeparations for what Germany did to them and paid descendants of confederate soldeirs reparations.

ALL RISE

This mornings lesson:

The Chicago massacre of 1919 was another conflict started by white Americans against blacks. It began on Chicago’s South Side and lasted approximately 1 week beginning on July 27, and ending on August 3, 1919. Thirty-eight people died, both black and white. Over 500 people were injured, the majority of which were black. An estimated 1,000 to 2,000 people lost their homes with the majority again being black. This was one of over 20 riots in what was called the "Red Summer" of 1919 This massacre had it all, one full week of arson, looting and murder in what is considered one of the worst “race riots” in Illinois history.

Once again, the violence was caused by the tension created relative to competition for work between white ethnic groups and blacks fleeing from the south to what they believed would be safety and decent paying jobs. Due to the Great Migration, thousands of African Americans from the South had moved next to neighborhoods of European immigrants on the South Side and near the jobs in those communities. Since the Irish had established themselves in these communities they defended what they believed was their territory and did so by any means necessary.

The week of mayhem started because of the death of Eugene Williams, an African-American who accidently started swimming in a white swimming area at a segregated beach. So because whites could not tell the kid to swim somewhere else and decided to kill him, whites used this as an excuse to invade black neighborhoods to terrorize the blacks living in them. Blacks were attacked going to and from work. Some blacks organized to protect each other. There were whites that tried helping blacks in their efforts. What about the police? Well, like Sgt Schultz on “Hogans Heroes,” they saw nothing, they heard nothing, and they did nothing.

The Omaha Race Riot occurred on September 28–29, 1919. One cause of this riot were whites feeling economic anxiety because of the increasing number of blacks escaping the south who were trying to find work. Weeks before this riot, federal investigators were warning that a conflict was imminent between black and white workers in Omaha. The animosity appears to have begun in 1917 when management at the stockyards hired blacks as strikebreakers. Nobody likes a strikebreaker, so add that to the reasons whites could give themselves for imposing violence on blacks. Once again, we see that it is the Irish who were the ringleaders in the oppression of blacks. As in Chicago, the Irish had established their power as they were the first immigrants in Omaha and used their political power to maintain an advantage.

Three things, property acquisition, economic anxiety and claims of black male sexual aggression, have been the general standard for white violence against blacks throughout American history. The lynching of Will Brown was started by reports in local media about the alleged rape of a 19-year-old woman named Agnes Loebeck on September 25, 1919. The following day the police arrested Brown. Loebeck identified Brown as the rapist but later reports by the Omaha Police and the Army show she did not make a positive identification. There was an attempt to lynch Brown on the day of his arrest, but it failed.

Omaha at that time was controlled by a political boss named Thomas Dennison. Dennison was the son of Irish immigrants. To be blunt, Dennison was a crook. He controlled Omaha for 18 years before the city elected a non-Dennison flunky for mayor named Edward Parsons Smith. Dennison and his buddies did not like that. Dennison and his friends then race baited the people of Omaha and incited the Omaha Riots.

The Omaha Bee publicized the incident with Loebeck as one of a series of alleged attacks on white women by black men. The Bee was controlled by Thomas Rosewater who was a Dennison ally opposed to the administration of Mayor Edward Smith. These incidents were orchestrated by Dennison while Rosewaters paper highlighted the incidents of criminality to embarrass the new administration. “After citizens finally elected a non-Dennison man, one Edward Parsons Smith, as mayor in 1918, Dennison henchmen were accused of putting on blackface, assaulting women, and then stirring up crowds, leading to the lynching of black man Will Brown and the near-lynching of Mayor Smith.” On the night of the lynching, Omaha Police even caught one of Dennisons men wearing blackface. Dennison nor any of his associates were charged or convicted for what they did. Will Brown was not so fortunate. Brown was lynched, shot up after he was dead, dragged through the streets of Omaha and set on fire. He had committed no crime.

Here endeth the lesson.

Chris Wolfgang, Mafiosi and Madams, Omaha Magazine, August 29, 2013, https://omahamagazine.com/articles/tag/edward-parsons-smith/

Germany paid Jews reparations not America.

Black slavery did not exist in Nebraska or Chicago.

More whites have been killed by criminal blacks than vice versa....you should study up before you open your pie hole.

Incorrect.

Africans could work their way out of slavery and into freedom. Some even became Kings.

KING JAJA OF OPOBO: A Slave Who became King - The Progenitor

Incorrect.

Africans could work their way out of slavery and into freedom. Some even became Kings.

That is fictional rubbish.....

Here is some truth for you........ Records from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, directed by historian David Eltis at Emory University, show that the majority of captives brought to the U.S. came from Senegal, Gambia, Congo and eastern Nigeria. Europeans oversaw this brutal traffic in human cargo, but they had many local collaborators. “The organization of the slave trade was structured to have the Europeans stay along the coast lines, relying on African middlemen and merchants to bring the slaves to them,” said Toyin Falola, a Nigerian professor of African studies at the University of Texas at Austin. “The Europeans couldn’t have gone into the interior to get the slaves themselves.”

Last edited:

ALL RISE

This mornings lesson:

Here endeth the lesson.

More whites have been killed by criminal blacks than vice versa....you should study up before you open your pie hole.

America paid Jews reparations in 2012. Black slavery is not the only issue. Those like you seem to believe that everything was OK after slavery or that reparations are only for slavery. What happened in Nebraska and Chicago is part of the story and no, more whites have not been killed by crimal blacks than vice versa. I have done the research and perhaps you might want to do more through research than you have before you open your racist white pie hole.

Incorrect.

That is fictional rubbish.....
No white boy, it is fact.

@ Hoss Da' Boss: Excellent on your part Hoss, simply EXCELLENT(True American)!!!

ALL RISE

This mornings lesson:

Here endeth the lesson.

America paid Jews reparations in 2012. Black slavery is not the only issue. Those like you seem to believe that everything was OK after slavery or that reparations are only for slavery. What happened in Nebraska and Chicago is part of the story and no, more whites have not been killed by crimal blacks than vice versa. I have done the research and perhaps you might want to do more through research than you have before you open your racist white pie hole.

All you have done is soak up black propaganda....and deny the truth.

Forum List

Back