American Jews are disappearing

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
2/3 are intermarrying and are raising their kids as Christians . The Jews who do marry have few kids .
Only the funny creepy ones in Brooklyn are mass producing

I have noticed this , myself , as I am seeing many fake looking Jews ( who are clearly the results of mixed marriages ) .
Only NYC has Jews marrying Jews

Some posters will be happy with this I am sure

2/3 are intermarrying and are raising their kids as Christians . The Jews who do marry have few kids .

I have noticed this , myself , as I am seeing many fake looking Jews ( who are clearly the results of mixed marriages ) .

Nothing really new about this, Q. My sister did the DNA testing, and we are 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, so its been going on for centuries.

Nothing really new about this, Q. My sister did the DNA testing, and we are 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, so its been going on for centuries.
The Polish king saved the Jews in the 14th century from utter extermination

Casimir the Great- he was also the Lincoln of Poland- freeing our slaves in 1347. Tremendous leader, he really lived up to his status as "The Great".

Casimir the Great- he was also the Lincoln of Poland- freeing our slaves in 1347. Tremendous leader, he really lived up to his status as "The Great".
Did you see the movie , “Ivan and Abraham “
It’s about 2 young boys living in pre-WW2 Poland . One boy is a pole and the other a Jew . It shows them surviving together with insane racism and hate from both communities against each other before the Germans come
The Jews think they’re superior and the poles have had enough of their crap

The Eastern band of the Cherokee are more "jewish" than Jews. That is how much they have diluted their DNA.

We are a dying breeds. Makes leftists happy.

Where do you get your numbers from?

Where do you get your numbers from?
I will post

They don’t look like Jews !!
I see their faces

It is interesting that intermarriage reduces diversity as small groups, are absorbed and cultures lost.

I have had similar discussions with Indians, who's tribes were losing all the purebloods.

It is interesting that intermarriage reduces diversity as small groups, are absorbed and cultures lost.

I have had similar discussions with Indians, who's tribes were losing all the purebloods.

The things is, because there is no such thing as Jewish DNA, there really is nothing to dilute. A Jew is a Jew if he's born to a Jewish Mother, regardless of the faith of the father. Reform Judaism accept either the father or mother being Jewish as a qualification.

Although Americans and Europeans are most familiar with Ashkenazi Jews, being the most ubiquitous in those places, there are many other Jews who are genetically distinct from the Ashkenazi.

When Jews talk about the the problems with intermarriage, they aren't speaking about bloodlines or DNA. They are referring to the tendency (unfortunate) that Jewish children in a mixed marriage do not typically get a Jewish education. Without any basic Jewish educations, it is difficult to interact with the Jewish Community as a whole.

Forum List

Back