Am I wrong to bet on my immune system instead of the Covid vaccine?

I know of several people that had, and survived Covid. It's up to the individual. And IMO we all should accept their decisions.
And if they are uninsured and become really sick and need to be hospitalized for a long time we should all accept the cost to taxpayers?

And if they get Covid and transfer it to your elderly mother and she dies from it, because they refuse to wear a mask or be responsible adults we should just accept that too?
I wonder if you have as much lack of sympathy for illegal aliens who neither have insurance or pay taxes. What if it was a wetback that gave your mother the virus?

Bullshit. Feel free to show that your claims about death totals are accurate. Also that the measures you tout have any positive effect.
The measures look to have been effective. No masks in that crowd.
EthgLzBVkAEI1tE.jpg

1616466027507.png

New Zealand Coronavirus: 2,462 Cases and 26 Deaths - Worldometer

I know of several people that had, and survived Covid. It's up to the individual. And IMO we all should accept their decisions.
And if they are uninsured and become really sick and need to be hospitalized for a long time we should all accept the cost to taxpayers?

And if they get Covid and transfer it to your elderly mother and she dies from it, because they refuse to wear a mask or be responsible adults we should just accept that too?

Ahh shut up.

I'm in my 60s, quite healthy haven't had a cold in at least 2 years. I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. People don't believe me when I tell them that, but it's true. So why would I monkey with a proven robust immune system with (IMO) an unproven vaccine? I know there are plenty of anti-vaxxers out there but I have no problem with people opting for it, particularly if they are old and/or unhealthy. Covid numbers are coming down but no one KNOWS that it is because of the vaccines. Viruses do die out, you know. So that's my opinion, what is yours on the vaccine?

Dying out? Tell that to all the ppl in Europe right now. As for your case, it's up to you to make the choice. The reason why older adults get hit so hard is because they have fewer t-cells as they age. T-Cells are what your body uses to identify viruses and fight them. The fewer you have the less likely you'll be able to have fight off covid past the point where you need to be hospitalized. This is why the younger you are, the less likely you are going to get really sick from it, or sick at all. However, you are in your 60s. Try to imagine covid as trump supporters and your body as the capitol building with only a few capitol police guarding it. :laugh:

I'm in my 60s, quite healthy haven't had a cold in at least 2 years. I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. People don't believe me when I tell them that, but it's true. So why would I monkey with a proven robust immune system with (IMO) an unproven vaccine? I know there are plenty of anti-vaxxers out there but I have no problem with people opting for it, particularly if they are old and/or unhealthy. Covid numbers are coming down but no one KNOWS that it is because of the vaccines. Viruses do die out, you know. So that's my opinion, what is yours on the vaccine?
I refuse to get a jab from a vaccine that is still experimental. Period.

Thank you POTUS trump for the vaccine you promised and delivered but still many RWI’s are still afraid to take due to RWI conspiracy theories.

Experimental vaccines are always to be taken with precaution, since it hasn't been fully tested for long term safety.

I decided to wait for a while at age 61 in a very low China virus death rate state of Washington.

no new drugs are tested for long term safety.
I'll pass I'm 73 and with a host of medical problems. When they first started giving flu shots I always took the shot and always developed flu symptoms immediately afterward and then still likely as not caught the flu later on. So I quit taking them and caught the flu less often. Frankly too many people that I definitely do not trust seem far too determined that I will take the shot. I'll pass, thank you.

RIP

Since blacks have been proven to be more susceptible to the chinese virus(maybe the chinese engineered it for them) I think they should all be forced to take the vaccine....then after we get all the data on that....then start with all the whites that are deemed most susceptible.

The Vaccine wasn’t Created to “Save Us” from a Pandemic - The Plandemic was Created so we would take the Vaccine.

You built your case on pure emotion & zero facts, yet you rant & rave because we don't believe you & won't allow your kind to run the country!
Sheep.jpg

My guess Mike-----------is not so much your immune system BUT that you are a life long handwasher and don't invade others personal space which limits the transmission of virus's. I am from Texas too------my mom sure ingrained handwashing and avoiding others personal space which has saved me too from the FLU------but failed with the covid thanks to my husband bringing it into the house from one of his business trips. People with poor hygiene and poor manners are the ones getting infected mostly.

The Deception of Virology & Vaccines: Why CV-19 Is Not Contagious | Principia Scientific Intl.

When Would Viral Activity Become Prominent?
As stated, viruses may accompany these processes in small amounts. However, viruses will only become prominent when all these other processes have been largely killed due to:
  • Environmental toxicity
  • Pollution
  • Chemical inundation
  • Poor air quality
  • Poor water quality
  • Poor food quality
  • Nutritional deficiencies
  • Wrong combination or choice of foods
  • Medical treatment, such as antibiotics and medications
When a body has a high degree of toxicity, bacteria feeding upon that toxic dead matter and tissue will be poisoned to death.

When the body is at such a point of systemic toxicity, where bacterial levels and all living microbes in the body have been diminished or killed due to the above reasons, the body will call upon the help of viruses to help cleanse itself.

When the body cannot utilize milder methods, such as a cold (usually bacterial), it will utilize the help of non-living protein solvents which are known as viruses.

I will show why this is the only logical answer. Viruses help consume and eliminate substances into small particles that can then be expelled via mucous membranes, out through the skin, or through the intestinal tract.

Cells produce viruses when their tissues are so toxic that phagocytes, parasites, bacteria, and fungi cannot help cleanse, repair and regenerate their tissues and fluids.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Since blacks have been proven to be more susceptible to the chinese virus(maybe the chinese engineered it for them) I think they should all be forced to take the vaccine....then after we get all the data on that....then start with all the whites that are deemed most susceptible.

It may have more to do with what they eat and the quality of living. Big cities are known for a lot of pollution among other things.

Thank you POTUS trump for the vaccine you promised and delivered but still many RWI’s are still afraid to take due to RWI conspiracy theories.

Experimental vaccines are always to be taken with precaution, since it hasn't been fully tested for long term safety.

I decided to wait for a while at age 61 in a very low China virus death rate state of Washington.

I'll pass I'm 73 and with a host of medical problems. When they first started giving flu shots I always took the shot and always developed flu symptoms immediately afterward and then still likely as not caught the flu later on. So I quit taking them and caught the flu less often. Frankly too many people that I definitely do not trust seem far too determined that I will take the shot. I'll pass, thank you.

RIP
It takes ten years for the FDA to approve a drug before it is released to humans. These drugs they are injecting into people are a few months old. Some, weeks old. And nobody knows the long term effects, just as you said.
One of the residents here is in his eighties. He got his second jab Feb 27th. Since then, he has been very sick. Chills, body aches, stuffy nose then runny nose, fatique, weakness. He said he wished he never did it.

RIP
It takes ten years for the FDA to approve a drug before it is released to humans. These drugs they are injecting into people are a few months old. Some, weeks old. And nobody knows the long term effects, just as you said.
One of the residents here is in his eighties. He got his second jab Feb 27th. Since then, he has been very sick. Chills, body aches, stuffy nose then runny nose, fatique, weakness. He said he wished he never did it.

My neighbor who recently got it also died after. I am not sure which injection he got. He was in his late 60's and fairly healthy before it as far as I could tell. I talked to him time to time but he was living in fear a lot. I noticed he would wear his mask even when he was driving.

RIP
By the way...this same resident is an ROC..resident on call...4 days per week, he watches over the place when staff goes home. There is no resident manager (illegal). He also volunteers with the police dept as a ride along to watch a partners back. He is not armed..he just uses his eyes and radio to assist when the officer needs assistance. He also helps do filing for them. In short, he was a force to be reconned with. Now he is shambling and sick.

RIP
By the way...this same resident is an ROC..resident on call...4 days per week, he watches over the place when staff goes home. There is no resident manager (illegal). He also volunteers with the police dept as a ride along to watch a partners back. He is not armed..he just uses his eyes and radio to assist when the officer needs assistance. He also helps do filing for them. In short, he was a force to be reconned with. Now he is shambling and sick.

I have no doubt this is an extermination plan on people higher up in age. There is Eugenics being done worldwide. The good news is their are lawyers and others working on a new Nuremburg trial for one of the greatest frauds perpetuated on mankind that we can remember.

I believe you, MarathonMike. My husband's grandpa had only 1 day of sickness in his 88-year life, and at that, it was the last day of his life.

Last edited:
I had an autoimmune disease for 15 years called fibromyalgia, and I have no immune system except one that invites any disease I encounter into my body that results in common colds that last for weeks on end, and bronchial everything-bad for the past 3 years. Fortunately, we retired on a small farm of 14 acres, so I fight diseases by frequent hand sanitizing, wearing masks in public, and reduced travelling to town once a week with paranoia about staying 6 feet away from everyone else. So far, so good. Oh, and a fringe benefit of isolation is not having to pay for Biden's punitive measures against the gas and oil energy companies who reacted to the losses Biden inflicted on America with a 25% increase in gasoline to recoup on these awful measures took. Biden put us in a lose-lose situation with his hateful revenge on the oil industry for not supporting his mean campaign against the majority of Americans who despise his doings against all the people by taxing, spending, and revenging on everybody to get at one giant industry. :cranky:

Last edited:

Cuomo forgives himself for refusing Trump's floating hospital by stuffing covid patients into nursing homes with no covid and it resulted in 15 thousand dead victims. :(
He refuses to resign and like Biden, sullied up a blame game on Trump. Demmies aren't impeaching Cuomo in New York.

RIP

The CURRENT Vaccines are still in experimental stage, that is why their long term safety isn't established.

I had an autoimmune disease for 15 years called fibromyalgia, and I have no immune system except one that invites any disease I encounter into my body that results in common colds that last for weeks on end, and bronchial everything-bad for the past 3 years. Fortunately, we retired on a small farm of 14 acres, so I fight diseases by frequent hand sanitizing, wearing masks in public, and reduced travelling to town once a week with paranoia about staying 6 feet away from everyone else. So far, so good. Oh, and a fringe benefit of isolation is not having to pay for Biden's punitive measures against the gas and oil energy companies who reacted to the losses Biden inflicted on America with a 25% increase in gasoline to recoup on these awful measures took. Biden put us in a lose-lose situation with his hateful revenge on the oil industry for not supporting his mean campaign against the majority of Americans who despise his doings against all the people by taxing, spending, and revenging on everybody to get at one giant industry. :cranky:

So gas prices rose specifically because Biden became president? ok. I guess they weren't already rising when Trump was president and continued into Biden's presidency.

Forum List

Back