Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.

This is sorta related. Are you surprised when you see a movie or a tv show without a homosexual character?

I think there are worse things to worry about than exact racial demographic representation in ads. Perhaps those who do need to form a Racial Representation Squad to monitor advertisements and ensure strict adherence to proper racial demographics so the easily offended aren't offended.

Anyone else notice how commercials with Blacks and White, the White guys are usually dumb and feminine.

I was observing how often honky guys are portrayed as the bf or husband of black chicks on TV commercials nowadays. I wonder if there is an ulterior motive here
I saw a four person panel on a news show today--Asian woman, Native American woman, white woman, and a black man. I guess white men are non existent any more.

no, no!:nono:

you are not the only one, I can assure you!

Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?​

Like everyone else, you've become accustomed to seeing the obligatory black faces in television commercials. That, coupled with the left's hate-driven aversion to white people, makes it a shock when a commercial depictions a straight, white family.

We're all just frogs sitting in a pan of tepid water, with the burner on high. It's only a matter of time when anything and everything becomes "normal."
White is beautiful

I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.
Are you ok?

Stop whining. We've watched decades of commercials with ONLY white people in them.

Its rare

Madison Ave is out pf its mind with lib wokeness

If you see a white woman she’s usually paired with a black guy

Yeah. Since Whites INVENTED all the Products ,it would be nice to see 'em on Commercials. TV was better in the 60's when it was ALL Regular American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back