Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s good to see Woke commercials causing businesses to lose sale.
There ought to be a study to determine whether or not that is true. I hope it is.

Several years ago the combination of black father, white mother, and interracial child was pioneered on a Super Bowl advertisement. So many negative comments were posted on a video showing that advertisement, that the comment section was erased and closed.

Advertisers should have gotten the message, but they have not.

There is nothing wrong with being woke. Aunt Jemima was a caraciture of the black "mammy". A very offensive depiction of a black woman.
I always thought she was an endearing depiction of a black woman.

An offensive depiction of a black woman would be an equally fat welfare mother smoking from a crack pipe.

And blacks are always portrayed as intelligent, competent "leaders."

A glaring distortion of reality.
There is the image of the Magic Negro. A number of clueless whites are trying to figure out how to do something. The Magic Negro walks by. She - and the Magic Negro is usually a woman - quickly figures out what the problem is, patiently explains to the clueless whites what they need to do. Then she stays around until the problem is fixed, and walks on her way.
Not just in the USA - in every Western country.
What has happened to China gives me hope for the future. Although the Communist dictatorship still rules, the Chinese have abandoned the genetically egalitarian nonsense of Maoism and the Cultural Revolution. Geneticists are openly looking for gene alleles that determine intelligence.

The pandemic of the woke psychosis cannot last. The advance of scientific knowledge will cure it.

There ought to be a study to determine whether or not that is true. I hope it is.

Several years ago the combination of black father, white mother, and interracial child was pioneered on a Super Bowl advertisement. So many negative comments were posted on a video showing that advertisement, that the comment section was erased and closed.

I know when I am in the grocery store and they make a PA announcement about buying from a black company, I specifically avoid it. They are deliberating harming the white company by steering business away from it, and I don’t want to support racism.

I know when I am in the grocery store and they make a PA announcement about buying from a black company, I specifically avoid it. They are deliberating harming the white company by steering business away from it, and I don’t want to support racism.
And the obsession continues...

I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.
Normal people do not notice.

What message?

The purpose of a commercial is to sell a product or service. Nothing more. It makes no difference the color of the actors.
According to lefties you must see yourselves in everything or it’s not made for you.

I was in the grocery store when an announcement was made on the PA to go to their website to look up which brands were black-owned and to support these businesses.

Why is a grocery store encouraging its customers to avoid white companies?
I saw an app that helped locate women owned crap. No thanks. No feminists products.

Yet....you miss the point....that being >>>these corporations putting a over representation of blacks in commercials is done to brainwash people inrto believing blacks are just like whites......it has been very successful
People as individuals are different, what does their race have to do with commercials?

I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.
What I hate is the emphasis on every couple in commercials being mixed race couples.

It is possible that there is a switch coming --- a lot of people hate the Woke stuff and it IS phony and we know it: when do you see mixed race couples in real life? Hardly ever. Essentially all couples in the ads are black and white. But if you see a real white mother with a little black kid you assume she can't have children and she bought this one somewhere, or it was easy to adopt from an agency because they can't place all the black kids.

It does seem odd to me that whites have most of the money and yet they advertise to blacks??? And poke their best customers in the eye with all the miscegenation? Maybe there will be a turnaround and they'll have more ads featuring their best customers, whites. I think I saw one of those last night --- several people but everyone was white. An insurance ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back