Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with being woke. Aunt Jemima was a caraciture of the black "mammy". A very offensive depiction of a black woman.

“I know … I know … We need to get rid of all the plus sized smiling black women in advertising …
And I am terribly sorry Aunt Jemima made you cry all over your pancakes.

I mean the whole idea of using a black woman on a product that had as much market share as it did,
and was one of the most recognizable brands in American is just crazy and I don’t know what the hell they were thinking.

We can just breathe a sigh of relief we never have to look at Aunt Jemima again …
And we all know there’s never a big black woman happy to see you over a plate of hot food
… That’s just nonsense to start with.”

1669983334847.png

Reality shows that blacks watch more TV than anybody else so why is a business going to show a bunch of pasty pale, old white men to sell products? If you don't like it turn off your TV, go to the commons area and whine to the other old white folks at the facility about it.
Who wants to watch a bunch of dumbass Blacks trying to sell products most of them don't use or can't afford on their welfare checks?

Now if you were advertising Colt Malt Liquor or Kool Cigarettes then Blacks would be the perfect salesmen.

well...it's white...but i won't be claimin' it.

sick lefties. How long before senate confirmation for this one in the bidong administration.

well...it's white...but i won't be claimin' it.

sick lefties. How long before senate confirmation for this one in the bidong administration.

What’s the story behind this thing? Don‘t tell me the Biden Administration is eyeing him/her/it for a role of some kind.

I don't watch the most irritating commercials or TV shows.

Most commercials are filled with blacks so I mute almost all ads and do other things until the show resumes.

The newer L&O shows are loaded with blacks as commanding officers, every white cop is paired with a black partner, etc. I just don't watch the worst of them. L&O: SVU is still a decent show imo.

PBS now has loads of black programing. Documentaries and news shows. There's less and less worth watching, imo. It seems as though PBS has decided to become a part of BET. Lol. Screw them.

The situations mentioned above just bear no resemblance to reality. I'd greatly prefer media to more accurately portray our true population makeup. Everything on tv these days is a distortion of that reality.
Oh you poor, poor little snowflake.

I don't remember what the commercial was for but last night I saw a commercial that had several people in it and for some reason it stood out to me all the people were white. Not only were they white but they actually talked in it also, it wasn't just music and someone dancing or anything.

Then I started thinking it stood out to me because it seems like most commercials I see are mostly non whites, or if they do have them they are in the minority or are part of a inter racial couple.

But I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'll admit though, it was nice to see all white faces.
Did you sleep well with the bomb?

since very few white people admit to being racist, racism can't be measured, it's just...felt, by some more than others

Hey boyo....if I wanted to live in Africa I would go there.....wait....they are bringing it here.....stealing our culture and replacing it with a black culture....long before whites become a minority.....to each his own but the more astute understand we are in a downard spiral leading to becoming just another 3rd world nation.

If anyone is confused about all this just look to what happened in S.Africa.

Bad example

Hey boyo....if I wanted to live in Africa I would go there.....wait....they are bringing it here.....stealing our culture and replacing it with a black culture....long before whites become a minority.....to each his own but the more astute understand we are in a downard spiral leading to becoming just another 3rd world nation.

If anyone is confused about all this just look to what happened in S.Africa.

There is always some Know-Nothing idiot spewing bullshit like this ^^^^
Always has been

That is reality. Too bad you are too much of an puke to understand it.
I understand that racist assholes such as yourself only have a very limited ability to process information due to the defect in your brain that racism causes. Otherwise you'd realize that you statement is a tired stereotype that appears to be the sum total of your knowledge when it comes to Black Americans.

And don't get me wrong, I know you aren't interested in doing anything to cure your ignorance, I just want you to be aware that you aren't fooling anyone.

I understand that racist assholes such as yourself only have a very limited ability to process information due to the defect in your brain that racism causes. Otherwise you'd realize that you statement is a tired stereotype that appears to be the sum total of your knowledge when it comes to Black Americans.

And don't get me wrong, I know you aren't interested in doing anything to cure your ignorance, I just want you to be aware that you aren't fooling anyone.
Reality is not racism. It is reality.

since very few white people admit to being racist, racism can't be measured, it's just...felt, by some more than others
There are things which are recognised as racism and much of it is not hard to notice or feel. They just are not in this forum. Seems it is just part of the new fascist propaganda. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back