Am I more like the MAGA supporters than I am willing to admit?

Actually we have the best economy in the world and everything would be great without Putin inflation... It's nice to have smart quiet politics instead of entertaining divisive politics for a change
You are full of it.

We don’t. We worship God.

President Trump is just the best warrior for fighting the demonic shitbags that make up the Democrat Party.
You don't worship God! Because God doesn't support racist, narcisstic assholes who walk around like their shit don't stink! That's why you worship the Great Orange Man Bad. You love Trump more than this country!

Am I more like the MAGA supporters than I am willing to admit?
I have an issue with the hateful and negative actions MAGA supporter show towards, immigrants, racial minorities, people of a different religion, LGBTQ, liberals, the government, anyone not like them, balanced education and so much more. They appear to be riddled with fear towards all these groups.

I realize that I have those same negative feelings toward the MAGA minions. I do not fear them but I fear what they could do toward our country.

But no, there is no way I am like the MAGA minions.

No, you are an America hating progressive loon, who supports pedophiles

You are the OPPOSITE of MAGA.

No, you are an America hating progressive loon, who supports pedophiles

You are the OPPOSITE of MAGA.
The MAGA minions focus on "progressive loons" as the threat to take down their cult leader, Donald Trump. It will be Republicans and independents that will bring down Donald Trump and his MAGA losers.

The MAGA minions focus on "progressive loons" as the threat to take down their cult leader, Donald Trump. It will be Republicans and independents that will bring down Donald Trump and his MAGA losers.

Nah, you loons are trying to destroy the USA. That's why you hate MAGA, because we love our country.

And it terrifys you that we are willing to fight for it.

The democrats attacked a Portland courthouse for 100 days and nights, the democrats made CHAZ/CHOP, the democrats encouraged Burn Loot and Murder for years

Stop whining about Jan 6 we don't care
Antifa ain't Democrats And a police station is not the Capitol building, brainwashed functional moron. And they weren't trying to overturn an election for crying out loud....duhhhh....

Forum List

Back