Am I dressed today like an American?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Or this is pseudo and wannabe and real Americans are not dressed like that?

FB_IMG_1594891077081.jpg
FB_IMG_1594891061933.jpg

We usually wear our shorts and pants strait but other than that

View attachment 363931View attachment 363932
The fanny pack goes on the outside of your pants.

What really gives you away as a non-American is the way you are standing. You appear to be balancing yourself evenly on both legs. Americans tend to put prop most of their body weight on one leg.

That's how many American spies in Eastern Europe have been spotted and vice versa. Outed just by the way they stand.

Let’s see

Long sleeves with short pants. Get yourself a wife beater
Lose the Hyundai and get a F-150
MAGA Hat
Lose the red bracelet

You will fit in at any Trump rally, especially carrying your mask instead of wearing it

You drive a chicom car without a trump bumper sticker. What kind of patriot are you ?
Hey I didn't know you were into cars! I worked on them for years and those little cars from Seoul china are really cool!

I don't know if you'd be allowed to wear that shirt in many places, at least without being harassed.

It's called "Cultural Appropriation", our hardcore left wing's method of dividing us into warring tribes.

No pun intended.

Mohammed thinks I would pass easy as amerindian so it is ok I guess. Also it is just the bike. Indian bike, if it is cultural appropriation they need to change the whole bike lable.

Real Americans don't give a fuck what others think.........now say that to yourself and stop giving a damn what others think and live your life.

Now another tip.......don't listen to liberals.........aka communists fucks.......they will dumb down your mind and what remaining cells you have left in your brain will die.........Stay away from them.

Real Americans don't give a fuck what others think.........now say that to yourself and stop giving a damn what others think and live your life.

Now another tip.......don't listen to liberals.........aka communists fucks.......they will dumb down your mind and what remaining cells you have left in your brain will die.........Stay away from them.

Love,
the Liberal

Love,
the Liberal

I can love you.......but those others.........well.........I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire than listen to them.........LOL

But hey.......I like your posting...........so point taken.......others.......well they get to keep the message.

Forum List

Back