am i doomed to hell?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
Stinky bait.
You’ve already stated there is no evidence that could change you from being a moronic God hating athiest.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Stinky bait.
You’ve already stated there is no evidence that could change you from being a moronic God hating athiest.
Im not an atheist. I just dont believe in YOUR god.
You are a creationist. Evidence is a sin to you.

anyways...
Stinky bait.
Im not an atheist. I just dont believe in YOUR god.
You are a creationist. Evidence is a sin to you.

I could convince you that there is absolutely positively no way that our planet and all the life on it JUST HAPPENED that some intelligent creator was behind it.

Liberals, however, prove that he was in no way a perfect being.

anyways...
Nah... No worries Jesus faked it. People who knew him saw him milling about a few days later. Then he split town.

anyways...
You see God as a fairytale so everything you see will be skewed towards that result.

You should fear being ignorant and biased.

anyways...
Nah... No worries Jesus faked it. People who knew him saw him milling about a few days later. Then he split town.

He sailed over to the South of France with his mother, a couple of other Mary's, and his children. I've visited that town in the Camargue.

Forum List

Back