Always in the wrong direction?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I've been following poll results since the early 70's and this is what I read 95% of the time: "A majority of American adults say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction"

Through Conservative and Liberal administrations, decade after decade, Americans almost never think they are headed in the right direction.

Any idea why? 🤔

I've been following poll results since the early 70's and this is what I read 95% of the time: "A majority of American adults say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction"

Through Conservative and Liberal administrations, decade after decade, Americans almost never think they are headed in the right direction.

Any idea why? 🤔
Well... Let's look at the outliers and see what that tells us.

When, Bill, did the Americans think the country was moving in the right direction?

Any idea why? 🤔
The fed-gov and its associated debt have been growing like a cancer for decades.

Any idea why? 🤔
Those polled have fit into the proverbial political "mold"
IMO this country doesn't know how well we have it here.

It's always two steps forward, one step back. We have the proclivity to 'trade a headache for an upset stomach'.

Those polled have fit into the proverbial political "mold"
IMO this country doesn't know how well we have it here.

Interesting that the only geographical weak spot we have is the southern border. In other parts of the world 'common border' battles have raged for centuries. Now we have one of our own.

Forum List

Back