Joe Biden has turned me into a democrat

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Joe finally convinced me to become a democrat after I heard this quote from him.

"We won't ignore what our intelligence agencies have determined to be the most lethal terrorist threat to our homeland today: White supremacy is terrorism," Biden said. "We're not going to ignore that either."

Joe biden nailed it! Joe Biden has his finger on the pulse of America and is ready to act because white supremacy is the biggest threat to us all really. In fact, I fear them every time I leave my home. Will this be my last day on planet earth because of their terror? How m any will they lynch today? Will the subvert our democracy and destroy an ongoing approval rating of Congress that has been under 20% for decades? This is no joke, we could lose all of it!

But I will tell you what we should not focus on.

It's not Russia as Putin sweeps across Eastern Europe.

It's not China who is enabling Putin to sweep across Europe by funding him

It's not Covid that has killed far more people under Biden than under Trump

It is not inflation that is crippling families all across America

It is not shortages caused by government Covid shutdowns

It's not the new gender curriculum in our schools that has led to a 4000% increase in gender confusion among children.

It is not the border crisis as South American gangs pour across to terrorize Americans with endless human traffickers to boot.

It is not the narcotics flowing across the border that kills Americans at a rate of close to 200 a day.

No my friends, it is white nationalism.

Won't you help us round up all the Vikings on January 6th so we can throw them in jail for life?

Last edited:
Joe finally convinced me to become a democrat after I heard this quote from him.

"We won't ignore what our intelligence agencies have determined to be the most lethal terrorist threat to our homeland today: White supremacy is terrorism," Biden said. "We're not going to ignore that either."

Joe biden nailed it! Joe Biden has his finger on the pulse of America and is ready to act because white supremacy is the biggest threat to us all really. In fact, I fear them every time I leave my home. Will this be my last day on planet earth because of their terror? How m any will they lynch today? Will the subvert our democracy and destroy an ongoing approval rating of Congress that has been under 20% for decades? This is no joke, we could lose all of it!

But I will tell you what we should not focus on.

It's not Russia as Putin sweeps across Eastern Europe.

It's not China who is enabling Putin to sweep across Europe by funding him

It's not Covid that has killed far more people under Biden than under Trump

It is not inflation that is crippling families all across America

It is not shortages caused by government Covid shutdowns

It's not the new gender curriculum in our schools that has led to a 4000% increase in gender confusion among children.

It is not the border crisis as South American gangs pour across to terrorize Americans

It is not the narcotics flowing across the border that kills Americans at a rate of close to 200 a day.

No my friends, it is white nationalism.

Won't you help us round up all the Vikings on January 6th so we can throw them in jail for life?
Look at the nfl. They are the perfect example of white supremacy, nepotism in corporate America and how the playing field isn’t level. In the nfl the jobs don’t go to the most qualified they go to a son of a former nfl coach.
1650125178023.jpeg

Look at the nfl. They are the perfect example of white supremacy, nepotism in corporate America and how the playing field isn’t level. In the nfl the jobs don’t go to the most qualified they go to a son of a former nfl coach.
View attachment 631488
I have always feared the woke NFL.

They have murdered countless Americans, and their lynchings are crossing a red line if you ask me.

Will the NFL stop terrorizing blacks all over the US of A.

Just look what they did to Kapernack................er..............you know who I mean.

The man was reduced to ruins because of the NFL. Now all he does all day is pick cotton.

Great post BTW

View attachment 631488
Corporate Nepotism is a different topic than designating "White Supremacy" as the single greatest threat to our Democracy.

Corporate Nepotism is a different topic than designating "White Supremacy" as the single greatest threat to our Democracy.
Don't be fooled, it's whitey who is to blame

End the white race and then, and only then, can humanity have their utopia.

They simply tried to confuse us with an Orange man is all.

View attachment 631488
Same in baseball. Sons of former players and coaches everywhere. Sports privilege must be addressed before Sports is ruined.

It’s all related. I’m trying to show you poor whites the good old boys network might be white, but that doesn’t mean your white ass belongs to the club. Who’s your daddy? It too matters.

Same in baseball. Sons of former players and coaches everywhere. Sports privilege must be addressed before Sports is ruined.
You got it, most Americans are more concerned with blacks in baseball and football than pretty much any other subject.

It's all about black equity my friends.

That's why Biden made sure he appointed a black woman as VP and to the Supreme Court.

Then again, neither seem all that good at baseball or football, but I digress. Such appointments are key to getting at the root of the problems in America and the world

All other talking points are merely a diversion towards racial purity and equity that only the Democrat party can lead us towards.

You got it, most Americans are more concerned with blacks in baseball and football than pretty much any other subject.

It's all about black equity my friends.

That's why Biden made sure he appointed a black woman as VP and to the Supreme Court.

Then again, neither seem all that good at baseball or football, but I digress. Such appointments are key to getting at the root of the problems in America and the world

All other talking points are merely a diversion towards racial purity and equity that only the Democrat party can lead us towards.
As soon as you republicans find a black conservative woman who’s qualified, you’ll appoint her. But your voters will never elect them. They have to be appointed. Tokens

When Dems play the race card that's when you know they have lost on the issues and are desperate. Hell black people no longer buy this Dem BS. Christ Dems the 60's were 60 years ago FFS please join us in 2022.

It’s probably not an urgent problem for white conservatives who grew up privileged
Not to worry, Joe Biden and the demorat party will right the wrongs.

He will give them those free cell phones

He will release them from the jails

He will decriminalize crimes caused by blacks due to black oppression

He will give them a few more welfare crumbs to munch on.

He will appoint token blacks to positions of leadership

He may even one day stop referring to black children as roaches, who knows.

Soon we will have that utopia, but we must all continue to vote for democrats to find it.

As soon as you republicans find a black conservative woman who’s qualified, you’ll appoint her. But your voters will never elect them. They have to be appointed. Tokens
Well that is just it, there are no qualified black conservatives.

All of them are either stupid and crazy, like Herschel Walker, or the faces of white supremacy, like Larry Elder, or need impeached, like Clarence Thomas. And don't get me started about Alan West and Herman Cain. Just a couple of pervs.

So do you think that all black conservatives get involved in the Republican party because they were born evil and inept or did the Republican party make them as such?

The Brilliance of Joe Biden is that Joe knows that the answer to black equity, is not providing them jobs, rather, it is getting whitey to work jobs for them so that they can redistribute their income to blacks

For you see, no amount of entitlement, no amount of appointing blacks to various positions to virtue signal caring about racism, no amount of apologizing will ever make up for the sins of the past.

Those million or so white soldiers who fought brother against brother to free the slaves don't even begin to pay for those sins.

Besides, they were all like to as they all thought they were fighting over abortion anyway. After all, they were all racist scum, right?

Not to worry, Joe Biden and the demorat party will right the wrongs.

He will give them those free cell phones

He will release them from the jails

He will decriminalize crimes caused by blacks due to black oppression

He will give them a few more welfare crumbs to munch on.

He will appoint token blacks to positions of leadership

He may even one day stop referring to black children as roaches, who knows.

Soon we will have that utopia, but we must all continue to vote for democrats to find it.
He will shrink the gap between rich and rest of us.

Our founders warned us about power and money corrupting our system. It’s already been done. How much does Elon have? He’s going to buy Twitter?

The Brilliance of Joe Biden is that Joe knows that the answer to black equity, is not providing them jobs, rather, it is getting whitey to work jobs for them so that they can redistribute their income to blacks

For you see, no amount of entitlement, no amount of appointing blacks to various positions to virtue signal caring about racism, no amount of apologizing will ever make up for the sins of the past.

Those million or so white soldiers who fought brother against brother to free the slaves don't even begin to pay for those sins.

Besides, they were all like to as they all thought they were fighting over abortion anyway. After all, they were all racist scum, right?
It’s not just blacks. Leave color out of it. That’s what the rich want. Divide us. Your a broke ass too right?

He will shrink the gap between rich and rest of us.

Our founders warned us about power and money corrupting our system. It’s already been done. How much does Elon have? He’s going to buy Twitter?
We are shrinking the gap. More and more families who are privileged, that is, those that can feed and clothe themselves, are becoming less and less common.

And the rich elite are becoming fewer and fewer.

Well done!

We are shrinking the gap. More and more families who are privileged, that is, those that can feed and clothe themselves, are becoming less and less common.

And the rich elite are becoming fewer and fewer.

Well done!
You’re an idiot. Ramblings of a mad man.

View attachment 631488

Hiring WHO YOU KNOW and LIKE goes on inside of white businesses, Asian businesses and BLACK businesses alike. Its sort of nepotism but WHO CARES? its called private sector for a reason. When more Black billionares start to buy more sports franchises it will begin to change, but then again I dont really care. It's none of my business who asians and blacks decide to hire.

Forum List

Back