Alt Right

Alt righters seem like a group of fairly respectable pals over all.

But the best feature of them without question, is how they make leftists wet their pants.

yaaaaaaaa............ they be 'very fine' people. seig hiel, y'all...

President Trump was referring to both sides of the issue of historical statues and was very clearly NOT referring to white supremacists.

THat has been explained on this site many times.

Only a filthy vile liar would claim otherwise at this point in time.

& a lot of other people are involved in cyberhacking our election, according to your hero.

you are a joke, cartoon boy.

That was a piss poor attempt at deflection. I can only give you a 4.5

By trying to dodge my point, instead of disagreeing, you show that you were knowingly LYING, when you made your previous post.

You are a vile liar.

There are many fine people who support keeping the historical statues up.

There are also many fine people, I assume, who believe we should take them down.

That is all Trump was saying with that. It is the type of diplomatic speech you expect from a leader trying to bring his people together.

Those that lie about what he said, are tearing us apart.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

Alt righters seem like a group of fairly respectable pals over all.

But the best feature of them without question, is how they make leftists wet their pants.

President Trump was referring to both sides of the issue of historical statues and was very clearly NOT referring to white supremacists.

& a lot of other people are involved in cyberhacking our election, according to your hero.

By trying to dodge my point, instead of disagreeing, you show that you were knowingly LYING, when you made your previous post.

You are a vile liar.

There are also many fine people, I assume, who believe we should take them down.

That is all Trump was saying with that. It is the type of diplomatic speech you expect from a leader trying to bring his people together.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

I would have been a dupe, if I believed your lie.

Instead I called you on it. YOu are busted, liar.

Why are you trying to divide the American people?

You are a vile liar.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

:yapyapyapf:

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

retweeting the racist rhetoric of others....

:fu:

You are a vile liar.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

So, now you are trying to cover up your lie, with guilt by association?

Pretty pathetic, you race baiting asshole.

"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

Alt-right beliefs have been described as
isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.
Using wikipedia for anything regarding the truth is hilarious. You want a TRUE definition of the Alt Right then go to the source.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Who Are We?

It always amazes how partisan's of any stripe cant see beyond the end of their noses. My point is that I don't accept any of the silly derogatory descriptions/definitions of the establishment political class or either rank and file political animals. I am a proud, mainstream American who simply rejects the false binary political two party paradigm.
Oh I despise and reject the 2 party system as well I reject the whole idea of democracy all together as well so we agree there.
"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.
Using wikipedia for anything regarding the truth is hilarious. You want a TRUE definition of the Alt Right then go to the source.

Who Are We?

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said, steve bannon & stephen miller............

On one hand you call them all "white supremacists" and then claim Bannon who is a Pro Israel,Pro Jew ideologue who just happens to believe in the superiority of western culture and has called out "white nationalists" before....go ahead look at Breitbart...its FULL of Pro Jew propaganda crap and Stephen Miller IS JEWISH!

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Who Are We?

It always amazes how partisan's of any stripe cant see beyond the end of their noses. My point is that I don't accept any of the silly derogatory descriptions/definitions of the establishment political class or either rank and file political animals. I am a proud, mainstream American who simply rejects the false binary political two party paradigm.

Does your avatar mean you're a red piller? If so, you're far from mainstream.

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

"I don't think the term 'nazis' should include only...uh...nazis."

You're a foolish liar as I've shown many times.You're also a Progressive....be careful G....you know what happens to you when you engage with me ;)
:21::laughing0301::laugh2::lmao::lol:

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

"I don't think the term 'nazis' should include only...uh...nazis."

You're a foolish liar as I've shown many times.You're also a Progressive....be careful G....you know what happens to you when you engage with me ;)
:21::laughing0301::laugh2::lmao::lol:

(wink) We both know what happens ;)

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Who Are We?

You don't really understand what a "Red Piller" is.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Who Are We?

You don't tell me what I understand.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Who Are We?

I did and I'm correct.
Deal with it.

Who Are We?

I did and I'm correct.
Deal with it.

No, you're just a nitwit. GFY

You are a vile liar.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

you wanna see a 'lie' when it is fact.

poor duped you.

You are a vile liar.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

poor duped you.

I have previous established, FOR YOU PERSONALLY, that Trump was referring to both sides of the issues of historical statues with the "very fine people" comment,

and the he SPECIFICALLY stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists there.

YOu are a liar and a fool.

That your response to be called on your vile, divisive lie, is to spout more bullshit accusations and smears, just compounds what a race baiting asshole you are.

Do you want to see the transcripts AGAIN? Or do you want to try to deflect some more? Maybe turn up the personal attacks?

Because you, being a liberal, do not have a shred of honesty or decency to admit that you were lying so that we can move on.

e8234b6d7401bfb262a866464fd8afd8.png

C3e_Spb-_WIAE4u_Xy.jpg

dddd12.png

DGPw_Hp6_Xo_AATx_E8.jpg

C8ta-eq_Uw_AIu8oi.jpg

& a retweet thrown in for good measure by the gropenführer BEFORE it was deleted & revised...

trump3n-1-web.jpg

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

poor duped you.

I have previous established, FOR YOU PERSONALLY, that Trump was referring to both sides of the issues of historical statues with the "very fine people" comment,

and the he SPECIFICALLY stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists there.

YOu are a liar and a fool.

That your response to be called on your vile, divisive lie, is to spout more bullshit accusations and smears, just compounds what a race baiting asshole you are.

Do you want to see the transcripts AGAIN? Or do you want to try to deflect some more? Maybe turn up the personal attacks?

Because you, being a liberal, do not have a shred of honesty or decency to admit that you were lying so that we can move on.

i am not a liberal.

my god, how many times can one duped poster fail? with you...my guess is there isn't a finite number.

You are a vile liar.

Why are you so divisive?

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

poor duped you.
Do you support the New York Times?

why are you such a dupe?

compan.jpg

steve bannon

stephen miller

sebastian gorka

poor duped you.
Do you support the New York Times?

i support freedom of the press.

High my if one doesn't fall in step and support everything the Perez does they are a liberal? How dumb.

Forum List

Back