Going Into Middies Republican Voters Need to Stand-Up Against Violence Directed at Them

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
It’s time for conservatives to defend themselves against violence directed at them from the left and cheered on by Maxine Waters. Try to take my MAGA hat off my head and see what you get. Go to Republican rallies, push that GOTV drive in November and keep the House and expand in the Senate. Our country needs a huge Republican turnout this November. But most of all, make sure you protect yourself from liberal violence.

It's coming, Portland told you that. The media is going to make sure it happens on a larger scale.
No doubt Antifa and BLM terrorists groups will be active before election.

November 2016:
upload_2018-8-2_16-32-21.png

Can you imagine November 2018 if Dems lose again (and may be forever)?

November 2016:
View attachment 208172

Can you imagine November 2018 if Dems lose again (and may be forever)?
They will lose. It is only a question of by how much.

Not only will the Democrats be crushed by this election, but Trump will prove once and for all that he can destroy Obama just as he did to Hillary.
And if they lose it will be "Russians' fault" again.
If they lose they will be done.

They won’t have to worry about “Russians” anymore.

I think we best harken back to an American hero - Captain John Parker of the Lexington militia circa 1775:

“Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war, let it start here.”

The far right are afraid now of the opposition, after all the threatening they have done? :lol:

I think we best harken back to an American hero - Captain John Parker of the Lexington militia circa 1775:

“Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war, let it start here.”

Revenge is a meal best eaten cold. Wait until after the election.

Don't start anything, but if something does start, be prepared to finish it.

in cities the police will not help you, their mayors will interfere.

we know this b/c it's already happened.

Forum List

Back