Alt Right

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

Alt-right beliefs have been described as
isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.

alt-right
/ˌôltˈrīt/

noun

• 1.(in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content:"many in mainstream conservatism see the alt-right as a serious force"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries

alt-right
'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as limited government, low taxes and strict law-and-order. The movement has been described as a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism ... criticizes "multiculturalism" and more rights for non-whites, women, Jews, Muslims, gays, immigrants and other minorities. Its members reject the American democratic ideal that all should have equality under the law regardless of creed, gender, ethnic origin or race.
The Alt-Right have elevated extremism in the GOP.

alt-right
A euphemism for white supremacism.
I'm not a white supremacist, I'm alt-right! What sort of jewish homosexual cuckwould have a problem with alternative things?
#euphemism
by Valerie Morghulis September 12, 2017

Urban Dictionary: alt-right

Post Politics
What’s the alt-right? A primer

By David WeigelAugust 24, 2016Email the author
2:35

What is the alt-right?

On Thursday, with an unusual amount of fanfare, Hillary Clinton will give a speech denouncing the "alt-right" and delineating ways in which Donald Trump has inflamed racist sentiment. On the alt-right itself, the speech is being welcomed as a sort of coming-out party; alt-right figures are finding their phones and email boxes glowing with new messages, asking to explain who they are and what they think.

While reporters like Rosie Gray, Olivia Nuzzi, and Benjy Sarlin have reported on the alt-right's success for a year, and while the Southern Poverty Law Center has closely monitored its success, the movement remains elastically defined, harboring some terms and personalities that remain obscure or impenetrable. This is a guide — which can and will be updated — to the basics.

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

"I don't think the term 'nazis' should include only...uh...nazis."

alt-right
/ˌôltˈrīt/

noun

• 1.(in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content:"many in mainstream conservatism see the alt-right as a serious force"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries

Correctly defined by the Oxford dictionary. The Wikipedia definition goes pretty far overboard with the "scary white people" BS.

But then, Wikipedia always has been ate up with leftism.

the alt right just ooozes with the likes of steve bannon & stephen miller...

943.jpg

When information sources use the phrase "somewhat ill-defined" it translates to "we hope our left wing propaganda is factual but we aren't sure".

Alt righters seem like a group of fairly respectable pals over all.

But the best feature of them without question, is how they make leftists wet their pants.

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

You're a foolish liar as I've shown many times.You're also a Progressive....be careful G....you know what happens to you when you engage with me ;)

Post Politics

What is the alt-right?

On Thursday, with an unusual amount of fanfare, Hillary Clinton will give a speech denouncing the "alt-right" and delineating ways in which Donald Trump has inflamed racist sentiment. On the alt-right itself, the speech is being welcomed as a sort of coming-out party; alt-right figures are finding their phones and email boxes glowing with new messages, asking to explain who they are and what they think.

While reporters like Rosie Gray, Olivia Nuzzi, and Benjy Sarlin have reported on the alt-right's success for a year, and while the Southern Poverty Law Center has closely monitored its success, the movement remains elastically defined, harboring some terms and personalities that remain obscure or impenetrable. This is a guide — which can and will be updated — to the basics.

Poor Snarkey, a Hillary Progressive.

Post Politics

What is the alt-right?

Poor Snarkey, a Hillary Progressive.

Yawn

ththwachten.gif

Just like the Teabaggers called themselves that until someone went.....uhhhhhh, guys? Then, of course, it's all the Left's fault.

Alt-Right...Fuck the neo-Conservatives.
Simple.

"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.
Using wikipedia for anything regarding the truth is hilarious. You want a TRUE definition of the Alt Right then go to the source.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Who Are We?

alt-right
'alt-right' or 'alternative right' is a name currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists to refer to themselves and their ideology, which emphasizes preserving and protecting the white race in the United States in addition to, or over, other traditional conservative positions such as limited government, low taxes and strict law-and-order. The movement has been described as a mix of racism, white nationalism and populism ... criticizes "multiculturalism" and more rights for non-whites, women, Jews, Muslims, gays, immigrants and other minorities. Its members reject the American democratic ideal that all should have equality under the law regardless of creed, gender, ethnic origin or race.

alt-right
I'm not a white supremacist, I'm alt-right! What sort of jewish homosexual cuckwould have a problem with alternative things?
#euphemism

Does the article state where can I join?

alt-right

alt-right
#euphemism

Does the article state where can I join?
There isn't really a JOINING thing for the Alt Right. Its a mindset,a set of beliefs etc...

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The difference is under tRump the alt right ain't so "alt" anymore.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Had to look up a lot of big words to find out what you were talking about, but I did make some headway. Now are these groups you ref to about the same as the NAACP, Black Panthers, Black Lives matter, Open Borders, Globe Government, UN, The Muzzy Brotherhood?

Forum List

Back