alt right

in another thread it seems that "conservatives" deny the existance of, or claim that we do not ujnderstand, the "alt right."

here is brietbart's handy reference

if bannon is wrong about this, i need a better reference, or at least tell us where we need to "do our own research" on this important (or maybe imaginary) movement .

and whatever happened to that obnoxious frog?

View attachment 889672
I thought we were maga extremists now .....get with the program jack..

Dog faced pony soldier

Not about “scary” stupid.

It’s about accuracy

What scarier than a white supremacist conspiracy theorist coining a phrase that to this very day, the left can't figure out?

You zipperheads still think "alt-right" is about imaginary frogs. :laughing0301:

What scarier than a white supremacist conspiracy theorist coining a phrase that to this very day, the left can't figure out?

You zipperheads still think "alt-right" is about imaginary frogs. :laughing0301:
i think we know trump is not really a frog.

maybe closer to "amphibian" than "primate" if you believe those illustrations from 4 chan.

Yeah, but Biden turnes it into a negative: Amwricans who want to make America great again are apparently threats to America!

How stupid can you liberals be?
not at all. we just don't think your direction is "great" and never has been.;

great is in the future, not the imaginary past.

not at all. we just don't think your direction is "great" and never has been.;

great is in the future, not the imaginary past.
And YOUR direction is “great”? Letting in millions of illegal aliens, cheering on terrorism against Jews, driving up gas prices, demeaning everyone who disagrees with leftism, and using the law with nuisance suits to try to prevent your political opponent from winning?

Just great.

And YOUR direction is “great”? Letting in millions of illegal aliens, cheering on terrorism against Jews, driving up gas prices, demeaning everyone who disagrees with leftism, and using the law with nuisance suits to try to prevent your political opponent from winning?

Just great.
not guilty on the first 2 and i'm bot really demeaning you am i?

higher gas prices decrease demand and encourage conservation. i'd rather do it with taxes than corporate profit, but this is america.

and nuisance suits?: that colorado case was brought by REPUBLICAN election officials. i seem to remember trump's legal team making that a specialty.

Every republican is now what was once called alt. The once proud and honorable republican party has degraded that much.
Progs are now threatening and physically attacking and even killing their own now. And the dystopian thing is that there are people who are Progs who are being threatened from the agendas they pushed from other Progs who are blaming another group labeled white nationalists/Christians who have done nothing. The good thing from this is that when it is bad enough Progs will whittle down their population on themselves thus helping others to survive.

Just great.
None of that has any foundation in reality

not guilty on the first 2 and i'm bot really demeaning you am i?

higher gas prices decrease demand and encourage conservation. i'd rather do it with taxes than corporate profit, but this is america.

and nuisance suits?: that colorado case was brought by REPUBLICAN election officials. i seem to remember trump's legal team making that a specialty.

Republicans are not one monolithinc group, as are Democrats. While Democrats only have one or two members in disagreement with their party (Manchin), and tend to move in lockstep, we Republicans have a wider and more diverse field of members. In other words, just because someone has an "R" next to their name, doesn't mean that the rest of us agrees with them.

Yeah, but Biden turnes it into a negative: Amwricans who want to make America great again are apparently threats to America!

How stupid can you liberals be?
It is a negative. Biden didn't do that. Trump and his cult did. Americans who attempt an insurrection are a threat to America.

Progs are now threatening and physically attacking and even killing their own now. And the dystopian thing is that there are people who are Progs who are being threatened from the agendas they pushed from other Progs who are blaming another group labeled white nationalists/Christians who have done nothing. The good thing from this is that when it is bad enough Progs will whittle down their population on themselves thus helping others to survive.
And who told you that shit?

MAGA is demeaning?

Hmmmmm

Not at all. It's a word that leftists think sounds scary and insulting to those who dare disagree with them.

It's not.

MAGA
And here's a wonderful alternative.

MAOA

MAOA.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
in another thread it seems that "conservatives" deny the existance of, or claim that we do not ujnderstand, the "alt right."

if bannon is wrong about this, i need a better reference, or at least tell us where we need to "do our own research" on this important (or maybe imaginary) movement .

View attachment 889672

They know. They just know how toxic the phrase is, so they've abandoned it.

The tenets remain the same. Rage, ignorance, victimhood, paranoia, hate.
I enthusiastically embrace the title Alt-Right…I’m actually a little offended since I fancy myself as far right of alt-right…help me out…what’s way right of alt-right?

View attachment 889672

I've never met any of these "alt-right" people you are talking about, but it's a constant fantasy in leftist heads. We don't seem to be the ones who are confused about them, vermin

Forum List

Back