alt right

There is no such thing as "alt-left". It's a kneejerk term used by members of the right to justify..."see, see, see, alt-left".
Manchin and Sinema are Republicans. They just don't have the courage...or the state support to declare it. :)
to be fair, i think we have a few crazies . that is what makes politics fun.

You’re wrong. Most republicans are normal everyday people. What you see is an extreme few that lefty media likes to splash all over their “news”, and most on the left look at that and believe that is “the Republican Party”.

There are extremists on both sides, but that doesn’t represent their respective parties as a whole.
Trump just won a primary where main stream republicans said they would vote for trump even if he was convicted of a felony. That's batshit crazy and extremist.

Not really. You need dig deeper and see past the "every day". Most Republicans really are this gullible and pliant. I see this is my own immediate family and friends.
They may seem normal to you, but they aren't. They really believe this stuff.

I'm sorry, there are no "both sides" here. The extreme, falls primarily on the right. ^Shrug^.
did you read that in another magazine jack?....the party you follow is also gullible and pliant.....and the extreme in your party are called the far left or die hard democrats....

Trump just won a primary where main stream republicans said they would vote for trump even if he was convicted of a felony. That's batshit crazy and extremist.
No, what's bat-shit crazy is the Soviet LAWFARE being utilized by Trump's political opponents against him, and your dumb ass citing that as a flaw of his own doing.

:cuckoo:

in another thread it seems that "conservatives" deny the existance of, or claim that we do not ujnderstand, the "alt right."

here is brietbart's handy reference

if bannon is wrong about this, i need a better reference, or at least tell us where we need to "do our own research" on this important (or maybe imaginary) movement .

and whatever happened to that obnoxious frog?

View attachment 889672

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

did you read that in another magazine jack?....the party you follow is also gullible and pliant.....and the extreme in your party are called the far left or die hard democrats....
Harry me boy, the alt-right has been around for decades. You saw glimmers of it after Newt came with his "contract" and then again after 9/11,

On the left, there are moderates, liberals, and progressives. That's it.
There used to be moderates, conservatives, and the hard right, even the Christian right. But the Alt-Right incorporated all of those. Only it remains. :)

And here we have an example of what I just said. The left wants to lump everyone together, which is what I was making a point of.

And Cheney and kinsinger didn’t become rinos because the right moved away from them, they became rinos because they chose to turn their back on their party and try to hurt the party by joining the dems, something the left would certainly never do. Does this mean the right should call you all “alt-left”?

It’s kinda like how the left dismissed manchin and sinema when they started doing things the left didn’t like.
Yup. You have to be 100% to the far-left, or you are persona non grata.

And as far as the alt-right, liberals consider anyone who disagrees with Democrats to be alt-right.

Yup. You have to be 100% to the far-left, or you are persona non grata.

And as far as the alt-right, liberals consider anyone who disagrees with Democrats to be alt-right.
100% far left? like jon bel edwards ? for a "persona non grata (his record on "woman's issues" ) he was a successful two term governor of a red state.

Following the dictates of the law is not abusing the law, dumb ass. Just admit you just don't want the law to apply to you.
The demented LEFT are using legal theories, not STATUTES!!!
You fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES have gone too far!

The demented LEFT are using legal theories, not STATUTES!!!
You fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES have gone too far!
You think Democrats are just making shit up? That would be pretty easy to beat in court, don't you think? Which not-law are you referring to?

Forum List

Back