alt right

They became RINOS because they refused to swear fealty to Trump over the Constitution. Their hardcore conservative political principles remained the same.

The party changed, not them.

Nah, disagree. The party in the same. You have an extremist segment that goes to some stupid part of the scale, but “republicans” are still the same.

Cheney and kinsinger just decided to throw their party into the shitter, capitulating to the democrats view. You know, wouldn’t be giving them shit if they would have at least attempted to give some semblance of balance and fairness to the whole investigation, but they didn’t. They did exactly what the left wanted them to do, which was “get trump”. Those two didn’t even ask for any witnesses or evidence to defend trump, they didn’t object to any of the things the dems did. They stayed silent when the committee destroyed the testimony, and withheld the rest of the footage. In other words, they played the stooges of the democrats through and through.

If they had even attempted to exhibit some kind of attempt at fairness, I’d be like “alright, at least they tried”, but they didn’t. They were on the side of the lies and deceit of the dems from the get go, and for that, they are rinos.

It's logical to vote for a convicted felon, and rapist?
Do you realize, that just about every dissident in the Soviet Union was a convicted criminal?

Do you realize many of our Founders had prices on their heads?

Spare us the faux outrage, it aint gonna work

The Democrat Party is unrecognizable from the days I belonged to it. It changed….not me.
Both parties have changed significantly, but that is a process covering decades. Cheney and Kinzinger are absolute conservatives (I would never vote for them). The only thing they did “wrong” was to stand up to Trump. Seriously, look at their voting record, you’d love it.

Nah, disagree. The party in the same. You have an extremist segment that goes to some stupid part of the scale, but “republicans” are still the same.

Cheney and kinsinger just decided to throw their party into the shitter, capitulating to the democrats view. You know, wouldn’t be giving them shit if they would have at least attempted to give some semblance of balance and fairness to the whole investigation, but they didn’t. They did exactly what the left wanted them to do, which was “get trump”. Those two didn’t even ask for any witnesses or evidence to defend trump, they didn’t object to any of the things the dems did. They stayed silent when the committee destroyed the testimony, and withheld the rest of the footage. In other words, they played the stooges of the democrats through and through.

If they had even attempted to exhibit some kind of attempt at fairness, I’d be like “alright, at least they tried”, but they didn’t. They were on the side of the lies and deceit of the dems from the get go, and for that, they are rinos.
No, it wasn’t ”get Trump”….they were Trump supporters. His behavior and actions on and leading up to Jan 6 represented a red line, and many Republicans either resigned or were primaries because they would not go along with it.

Tell me if Biden and trump end up becoming the nominees and it was discovered that Biden committed a felony, that the left wouldn’t vote for him..knowing that it could hand the election to trump. Please, tell me you think that wouldnt happen..

You and I both know it wouldn’t. The left would vote for Biden regardless of anything he did.

You act like the right are some kind of evil because of that, but the left are equally as entrenched with Biden.
Nope. We would choose another candidate.

Nope. We would choose another candidate.
same as if he were impeached or involved in a sex scandal.
dems have abandoned many great candidates and representatives (eg gary hart, al franken) over stuff that trump does on a daily basis to cheers from his base.

same as if he were impeached or involved in a sex scandal.
dems have abandoned many great candidates and representatives (eg gary hart, al franken) over stuff that trump does on a daily basis to cheers from his base.
Integrity often requires hard choices.

He’s dishonest
among his other apparently good qualities to his team.
Then why are you guys running Biden? He’s the head of the Biden Crime Family.

And his behavior around little girls is sick.
maybe because there is no evidence for any of that and i do not believe very much of the sexual stuff.

biden might not be my first choice but i will go along with this consensus mostly because of his opponent.

No, it wasn’t ”get Trump”….they were Trump supporters. His behavior and actions on and leading up to Jan 6 represented a red line, and many Republicans either resigned or were primaries because they would not go along with it.

The dems have been in “get trump” mode from day 1. I’ve always said that if trump is guilty of al of a crime, then he should get the requisite punishment, my problem is that dems conducted that investigation with a single track mind, to arrive at a guilty verdict. I’ve maintained this from the very beginning. When they convened the J6 committee, every person on that committee already knew they were going to vote that trump was guilty, including Cheney and kinsinger. The committee was a sham, it was decided before they even started, a complete waste of taxpayer money. They’d have been better off just holding a vote and getting it over with. Would have saved 2 years and how many tens of millions of dollars.

in another thread it seems that "conservatives" deny the existance of, or claim that we do not ujnderstand, the "alt right."

here is brietbart's handy reference

if bannon is wrong about this, i need a better reference, or at least tell us where we need to "do our own research" on this important (or maybe imaginary) movement .

and whatever happened to that obnoxious frog?

View attachment 889672
The famous 4Chan troll of the shitlib left is still working, eight years later! :lol:

FeelLow.jpg

you really are stupid, aren't you ? ignore list.
lol, so the left loves to brand everyone they don’t like on the right as “alt right” but when you use it on them, “ignore list”

lol. That’s 3!!!

To date:

Vrenn
Lakhota
rampart

Yes!

trump's 2016 victory was a victory for bannon and the alt right, at which point traditional conservatives such as cheney and kinzinger became "rinos."
Kinzinger has said he'll vote for Joe Biden in 2024 and you think he is a traditional conservative?

The dems have been in “get trump” mode from day 1. I’ve always said that if trump is guilty of al of a crime, then he should get the requisite punishment, my problem is that dems conducted that investigation with a single track mind, to arrive at a guilty verdict.

It’s funny, because that is kind of what I see with the Republicans, and it’s a never ending cycle of butt hurt and payback. They were out get Obama from day 1 (payback for disrespecting Bush and then Biden (payback for how they perceived Trump to have been treated). With Biden, they decided first that he committed a crime (but couldn’t decide what) and then they looked to find evidence to fit (not very successfully I might add).

I’ve maintained this from the very beginning. When they convened the J6 committee, every person on that committee already knew they were going to vote that trump was guilty, including Cheney and kinsinger. The committee was a sham, it was decided before they even started, a complete waste of taxpayer money. They’d have been better off just holding a vote and getting it over with. Would have saved 2 years and how many tens of millions of dollars.
I disagree, and here is why. I agree there was certainly a political angle (of course there was, just like everything regardless of party), but it wasn’t a sham. There was more than enough compelling evidence, videos and sworn testimony to make a case. But…it isn’t a court, it is a political committee.

It could have been an independent bipartisan commission along the lines of the 911 commission. That is what they originally planned until Trump discouraged it and the Republicans obliged.

Given the scale of the violence that day where they came quite close to getting their hands on the VP and others…it was not a waste of money.

Forum List

Back