Bill Gates said you need to give more of your money to poor folk

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The one man worth $120 billion says you need to give more of your money to poor folk, which I assume means government raising your taxes to redistribute it.

Does Bill even realize people are struggling to put food on the table due to government induced mass inflation across the globe thanks to the Covid shutdowns and war on fossil fuels?

What a buffoon.

While the damage from the covid shutdowns was way overblown by the msm, waaaaay overblown, he should contribute first.

While the damage from the covid shutdowns was way overblown by the msm, waaaaay overblown, he should contribute first.
That's not how it works, and with Bill owning all the farmland, soon you will have to lick his boots to eat.

Charitable giving by those who can afford it is entirely appropriate. He's right.

But one has an obligation to at least try to give to the people who most need it, and to give in a way that is most efficacious. Charity should be mainly given "close to home." Your own family, your own Church, your own community, and so on. Government wastes at least half of the money it distributes to The Poor, and most large charitable organizations aren't much better.

There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution that gives Congress the power to confiscate money from citizens in order to give it to other citizens. Please tell your neighborhood Democrat.

The one man worth $120 billion says you need to give more of your money to poor folk, which I assume means government raising your taxes to redistribute it.

Does Bill even realize people are struggling to put food on the table due to government induced mass inflation across the globe thanks to the Covid shutdowns and war on fossil fuels?

What a buffoon.
Yeah, as soon as I'm worth 120 billion dollars, I'll give more money to poor people. It's easy for the super rich to brag about all the money they give to others, while they still remain with 120 billion dollars. Take his 120 billion dollars away and ask him to give more money to the poor and see what he says then.

By the way, a few months ago I read an article which said Bill Gates donates 10 million dollars a year to counteract the carbon footprint he makes, because he doesn't want to actually reduce the carbon footprint that he makes.

1706045329518.png

Bill Gates is still charging people for using Windows98 based computers. My grandma is one of them I hate to admit.

What a buffoon.

When people have money it changes them. And when people don't they'll kill for it. Dave Chappelle the other day was talking about the first time a comedy club owner paid him $5000. He put it in his backpack and ran home. Paranoid. Because for the first time in his life, he had enough money that some people would kill for it.

I love liberal billionaires who are willing to pay more taxes to help fund social programs that they will never benefit from. Good Americans who realize that's the kind of society they grew up in. And those programs help a lot of people, like them, get out of poverty. If they went from rags to riches. Usually self made millionaires not silver spooners.

Bill Gates was never the smart one at Microsoft, never has been.
What he is, is a man willing to do anything to accomplish what he wants.
He has lied, cheated, pirated code and data, flat out copied others throughout his entire career.
That is why he was so successful.
If Microsoft was an auto manufacturer, he would have been sued out of existence in his first year. Or most anyother business but tech.
At the time - there were virtually no laws on the books, no judges or courts that understood enough about code to know what pirating it is.

Bill Gates was never the smart one at Microsoft, never has been.
What he is, is a man willing to do anything to accomplish what he wants.
He has lied, cheated, pirated code and data, flat out copied others throughout his entire career.
That is why he was so successful.
If Microsoft was an auto manufacturer, he would have been sued out of existence in his first year. Or most anyother business but tech.
At the time - there were virtually no laws on the books, no judges or courts that understood enough about code to know what pirating it is.

Much like that idiot Zuckerberg at Fake Book

Forum List

Back