alt right

98 percent of people are slightly center right or left. Most just want a level headed, even keeled, calm, common sense middle of the road leader. We just can't get that though. And most people are too busy working until utter exhaustion just to scrape by. It's always been this way. It's designed as such. The only way one wins is to retire in one's early 50s. And the way to do that is to stay single, worknincessantly, save, and have very little fun until retirement. This is america from 2000 on.

Harry me boy, the alt-right has been around for decades. You saw glimmers of it after Newt came with his "contract" and then again after 9/11,

On the left, there are moderates, liberals, and progressives. That's it.
There used to be moderates, conservatives, and the hard right, even the Christian right. But the Alt-Right incorporated all of those. Only it remains. :)
give me break jack.....you cant see the die hard left because you might be one of them...no far left.....lol...

wait a minute rod. america's greatest ever insult comic leads your party. i wish we had someone giving your leaders cute nick names and such.
YOUR demented leader positions at least 40% of American citizens when he demeans them with names like MAGAS.

Forum List

Back