Almost Overnight, Standards of Color-Blind Merit Tumble Across American Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they’re all laughing behind closed doors in total disbelief at the foolish ignorance of Americans.

Also, this entire administration and/or the puppets that control them are laughing at the sheer ignorance and the gullibility of many Americans. They are not however surprised. This has been in the works for many years starting in pre-school. They are reaping the fruits of their long-term indoctrination. Many in the US, including many on this board, don't even have a clue that they have been completely manipulated. It takes a very wise and humble person to break away. Most are neither, which is exactly why countries like N. Korea and China do exactly the same thing in their schools.

I'm manipulated? hahahahaahahaha listen to you. Son, I'm not complicit to evil fkers. KKKers ain't my kind of people. Stay kissing their asses, I'm at no loss over your complicit natures.
If I remember correctly, the KKK has less than five thousand members nationwide. That’s not much of a threat.

This shit is too sickening for words. First they ruined our neighborhoods and the value of our homes. Then K-12 schools were trashed. Now colleges are going down the shitter. Television has now been ruined for many of us.

Get on an airliner with an 85 IQ black pilot? Sure, no problem. If you have a fucking death wish. Lol

And a black doctor who can't even compete on college tests? Fuck no. Never.

All by his shit does is to ADMIT that blacks are too fucking stupid to compete intellectually with members of ANY OTHER ETHNICITY. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back