Almost Overnight, Standards of Color-Blind Merit Tumble Across American Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more people, including those anywhere near the center-left, are starting to see the need to pump the breaks on all this extremism. The left quickly became besotted with perceived power and went too far. They convinced themselves that far left ideology had come to represent America. They were wrong, and the pendulum has begun to swing.
Absolutely, 100%, spot on correct. They know their time is short. They know that next year they're going to lose everything but the white house... and there's even an outside chance they could lose that... depending on how audits turn out.

On top of the election cheating, they've gone too far. They know they've gone too far, but that was their plan. To press ahead with their highly unpopular agenda as far as they could go before an end is put to it. They're never smart enough to just take it easy either, but that works in our favor. Now they've made themselves even more unpopular than they ever were before. To be a leftist in America right now, you are in a HATED MINORITY.
Actually, they don't know. They honestly BELIEVE that everyone thinks like they do, and will be SHOCKED, when it all comes tumbling down. They will rail against a 'racist America' that simply can't see what they see. That is why radical leftist fail over and over again, they simply cannot stop themselves from self-destruction. Yet somehow idiots still vote for them every now and then.
I don't think they'll be shocked either. They believe the lies coming from their democrat propaganda wing, mainly because they've been indoctrinated to never question it, but also because it's exactly the garbage they want to hear. They MUST adhere to their GROUP THINK. They are not allowed to deviate or have an original thought. So even with hard core, irrefutable VOLUMES of evidence slapping them in the face, they'll deny, deny, deny because apparently, they're incapable of comprehending it. There's just no breaking through their brain washing. Now they could just be a pack of pathological liars and KNOW the truth also, but too corrupt, like the vast majority of their party, to admit it.

Last edited:
More and more people, including those anywhere near the center-left, are starting to see the need to pump the breaks on all this extremism. The left quickly became besotted with perceived power and went too far. They convinced themselves that far left ideology had come to represent America. They were wrong, and the pendulum has begun to swing.
Absolutely, 100%, spot on correct. They know their time is short. They know that next year they're going to lose everything but the white house... and there's even an outside chance they could lose that... depending on how audits turn out.

On top of the election cheating, they've gone too far. They know they've gone too far, but that was their plan. To press ahead with their highly unpopular agenda as far as they could go before an end is put to it. They're never smart enough to just take it easy either, but that works in our favor. Now they've made themselves even more unpopular than they ever were before. To be a leftist in America right now, you are in a HATED MINORITY.
And it's not just greasy politicians in DC. This euphoric reveling in perceived social/cultural/political power has filtered down to all the democrats most reliable dependents. Hence, the 'cancel culture' we have been experiencing recently. It has gotten to the point where local doctors, deliverymen, or even the local fast food manager (whether a mere teenager him/herself or not) are being subjected to treatment akin to the Cultural Revolution. It's sort of like the plot of a bad old TV show where some weak character suddenly obtains superpowers and immediately turns into a villain.

Historic grievances are real, and people do have the right to their family cultures and their feelings about them. Racism still exists in our country as it does in every country. Words like "systemic" are, or at least have become, semantic tools of division originating from those who see an opportunity to gain and hold power. Every individual deserves dignity and respect regardless of superficialities, but it should be clear by now that we ALL stand to gain more by pulling together than pulling apart. This will and should mean a degree of discomfort for those who have enjoyed an advantage for a very long time. This will and should mean a degree of magnanimity on the part of those who have had to work against roadblocks to success for a very long time.

Those who see the acquisition and expansion of power as more important than individual and national prosperity are the gravest threat to realizing the kind of harmony and success that Americans tend to develop naturally when not cynically and artificially impeded.

Actually, they don't know. They honestly BELIEVE that everyone thinks like they do, and will be SHOCKED, when it all comes tumbling down. They will rail against a 'racist America' that simply can't see what they see. That is why radical leftist fail over and over again, they simply cannot stop themselves from self-destruction. Yet somehow idiots still vote for them every now and then.
I'm still waiting for that rational explanation

And it's not just greasy politicians in DC. This euphoric reveling in perceived social/cultural/political power has filtered down to all the democrats most reliable dependents. Hence, the 'cancel culture' we have been experiencing recently. It has gotten to the point where local doctors, deliverymen, or even the local fast food manager (whether a mere teenager him/herself or not) are being subjected to treatment akin to the Cultural Revolution. It's sort of like the plot of a bad old TV show where some weak character suddenly obtains superpowers and immediately turns into a villain.

Historic grievances are real, and people do have the right to their family cultures and their feelings about them. Racism still exists in our country as it does in every country. Words like "systemic" are, or at least have become, semantic tools of division originating from those who see an opportunity to gain and hold power. Every individual deserves dignity and respect regardless of superficialities, but it should be clear by now that we ALL stand to gain more by pulling together than pulling apart. This will and should mean a degree of discomfort for those who have enjoyed an advantage for a very long time. This will and should mean a degree of magnanimity on the part of those who have had to work against roadblocks to success for a very long time.

Those who see the acquisition and expansion of power as more important than individual and national prosperity are the gravest threat to realizing the kind of harmony and success that Americans tend to develop naturally when not cynically and artificially impeded.
I would have never bet that a farce theory like "systemic racism" could be actually put forward by anyone in America today, especially after a two term black president, and have it taken seriously.

And virtually overnight, commercials, sitcoms, movies, ads, etc, all have blacks in them, or are all black, as though blacks make up the majority of the US population. They are being vastly overrepresented, and for a reason. This is leftist SJW indoctrination, it is pandering, this is BLM marxism, this is the democrat propaganda wing, and it is in your face.

Last edited:

I would have never bet that a farce theory like "systemic racism" could be actually put forward by anyone in America today, especially after a two term black president, and have it taken seriously.

And virtually overnight, commercials, sitcoms, movies, ads, etc, all have blacks in them, or are all black, as though blacks make up the majority of the US population. They are being vastly overrepresented, and for a reason. This is SJW indoctrination, it is pandering, this is BLM, and it is in your face.
and we aren't watching.

Overnight, commercials, sitcoms, movies, ads, etc, all have blacks in them, or are all black, as though blacks make up the majority of the US population. They are being vastly overrepresented, and for a reason. This is SJW indoctrination, it is pandering, and it is in your face.
Of all the challenges we face, you're concerned with TV commercials? Cheerios is NOT the problem.

Overnight, commercials, sitcoms, movies, ads, etc, all have blacks in them, or are all black, as though blacks make up the majority of the US population. They are being vastly overrepresented, and for a reason. This is SJW indoctrination, it is pandering, and it is in your face.
Of all the challenges we face, you're concerned with TV commercials? Cheerios is NOT the problem.
It's not about Cheerios, and if you're going to be a wise ass, then I'm done with what I thought was a good conversation.

I was just pointing one more facet of the big picture. All the pieces fit together. I thought you would have grasped that.

Last edited:

actually you missed his point. And yes Cheerios is complicit to it.

It's the same as businesses who think they don't need to service Trump supporters. Fk em!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And virtually overnight, commercials, sitcoms, movies, ads, etc, all have blacks in them, or are all black, as though blacks make up the majority of the US population. They are being vastly overrepresented, and for a reason. This is SJW indoctrination, it is pandering, this is BLM, and it is in your face.
and we aren't watching.
I'm not. I had all my cable TV channels shut off down to only local, and I only watch that mainly for the local weather.

There's pretty much nothing on TV I want to watch anymore.

It's not about Cheerios, and if you're going to be a smart ass, then I'm done with what I thought was a good conversation.

I was just pointing one more facet of the big picture. All the pieces fit together. I thought you would have grasped that.
I thought you knew better than to distract from real problems by focusing on irrelevant nonsense.

actually you missed his point. And yes Cheerios is complicit to it.

It's the same as businesses who think they don't need to service Trump supporters. Fk em!!!
You're just the kind of dimwit manipulated by all this nonsense; another useful fool.

303103_image.jpg

You're just the kind of dimwit manipulated by all this nonsense; another useful fool.
I'm manipulated? hahahahaahahaha listen to you. Son, I'm not complicit to evil fkers. KKKers ain't my kind of people. Stay kissing their asses, I'm at no loss over your complicit natures.

I'm not. I had all my cable TV channels shut off down to only local, and I only watch that mainly for the local weather.

There's pretty much nothing on TV I want to watch anymore.
The wife and I hardly watch any recent movies. We follow particular actors and will keep them working as possible. All the advertised BLM adds are just sick when 50 blacks this past weekend were shot in Chitown alone. No one advertising BLM actually care about black lives. I care, I will argue with them all that black on black crime can be stopped by empowering the correct resources. But kkkers don't want that, and they have manipulated all tv outlets and sports teams and advertisers. Anyone, anyone who thinks they're helping blacks are drinking Jim Jones koolaid.

It's not about Cheerios, and if you're going to be a smart ass, then I'm done with what I thought was a good conversation.

I thought you knew better than to distract from real problems by focusing on irrelevant nonsense.
Do you deliberately miss the point for the sake of missing the point?

Racist Democrats have paved the way for skin color to be used for determining who gets what. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

How dare you, as a white dude, speak for MLK? You are white. You can't understand MLK's words. No white man can.

Several of our black residents will be here shortly to blacksplain what MLK really meant to say.

Racist Democrats have paved the way for skin color to be used for determining who gets what. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

How dare you, as a white dude, speak for MLK? You are white. You can't understand MLK's words. No white man can.

Several of our black residents will be here shortly to blacksplain what MLK really meant to say.

Viewing him from afar, the essence of his "message" seemed to be that Negroes were entitled to have the same OPPORTUNITIES that white folks have.

Mission accomplished.

The rare instances when a Black person in the U.S. is disadvantaged by a third party today because of their race still exist, but they are more than offset by the "Woke Revolution," in which Black folks are not even expected to compete on the same level as everyone else. Again...

Mission accomplished. Why are Black folks still whining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back