Almost Overnight, Standards of Color-Blind Merit Tumble Across American Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's not just greasy politicians in DC. This euphoric reveling in perceived social/cultural/political power has filtered down to all the democrats most reliable dependents. Hence, the 'cancel culture' we have been experiencing recently. It has gotten to the point where local doctors, deliverymen, or even the local fast food manager (whether a mere teenager him/herself or not) are being subjected to treatment akin to the Cultural Revolution. It's sort of like the plot of a bad old TV show where some weak character suddenly obtains superpowers and immediately turns into a villain.

Historic grievances are real, and people do have the right to their family cultures and their feelings about them. Racism still exists in our country as it does in every country. Words like "systemic" are, or at least have become, semantic tools of division originating from those who see an opportunity to gain and hold power. Every individual deserves dignity and respect regardless of superficialities, but it should be clear by now that we ALL stand to gain more by pulling together than pulling apart. This will and should mean a degree of discomfort for those who have enjoyed an advantage for a very long time. This will and should mean a degree of magnanimity on the part of those who have had to work against roadblocks to success for a very long time.

Those who see the acquisition and expansion of power as more important than individual and national prosperity are the gravest threat to realizing the kind of harmony and success that Americans tend to develop naturally when not cynically and artificially impeded.
can they even define systemic in this context?

Viewing him from afar, the essence of his "message" seemed to be that Negroes were entitled to have the same OPPORTUNITIES that white folks have.

Mission accomplished.

The rare instances when a Black person in the U.S. is disadvantaged by a third party today because of their race still exist, but they are more than offset by the "Woke Revolution," in which Black folks are not even expected to compete on the same level as everyone else. Again...

Mission accomplished. Why are Black folks still whining?
Racism is categorizing all people according to their skin colour. That's just not acceptable behaviour.

That which is acceptable behaviour is being aware that skin colour can't be used to demonize all blacks or whites with the same brush.

Racism is categorizing all people according to their skin colour. That's just not acceptable behaviour.

That which is acceptable behaviour is being aware that skin colour can't be used to demonize all blacks or whites with the same brush.
I particularly like the excuse that white isn't a color so making light of white people can't be racism. So fk the white people and their heritages but don't you mther fkers say anything about blacks. Then use that excuse to kill and threaten whites in their neighborhoods.

Thank you for the blatant example of racism.
As a non Christian, you’ll never grasp the words of the Reverend.
He plagarized just about everything he ever wrote.....he plagarized even more than sloe joe and that is saying a hell of a lot.

Since when does Christianity approve of adultery and deviant sex not to mention hypocrisy....his best pal the Rev. Abernathy outed the scum bag.
"And The Walls Came Tumbling Down,"

Biographer: MLK Watched And Laughed During Rape Of Follower

Last edited:
He plagarized just about everything he ever wrote.....he plagarized even more than sloe joe and that is saying a hell of a lot.

Since when does Christianity approve of adultery and deviant sex not to mention hypocrisy....his best pal the Rev. Abernathy outed the scum bag.
"And The Walls Came Tumbling Down,"

Biographer: MLK Watched And Laughed During Rape Of Follower
So where does it say there’s such a thing as a perfect person in the Bible?

The real question is MLK worthy of so much praise and a national holiday in his honor...in truth he was more of a phoney than biden though biden is the biggest liar in modern politics.
(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
What’s that have to do with your lie that anyone is without sin?

You’re attacking people for sinning.
Did MLK tell anyone to go Homo? Have an affair?
I am simply pointing out that MLK was a phoney and not worthy of all the praise, glorification and a national holiday in his honor.

Last edited:
Racist Democrats have paved the way for skin color to be used for determining who gets what. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

Starting from the beginning the only merit that has EVER been considered was if your skin was pink and you had a dick.

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of
Naturalization” (March 26, 1790).

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a Citizen of the United States. And the children of such person so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States . . .

So stop the fucking whining because you can't be given everything white boys. You tell everybody how they aren't entitled to this or that, so stop your fucking crying and compete. You delusional fucks purpisefully ignore the laws you passed to give youselves extra rights and what you have done is create a dysfunctional nation whereby we all are at each others throats. And you guys are mad about some shit you made up. So fuck that, you get neither sympathy or empathy because you made this bed. So lie in it and be glad you aren't laying on a bed of spikes.

My buddy who is an Engineer Manager for Duke Energy.

He has an opening for a Project Manager. There has been a contract guy filling the position for the last eight years. Very well qualified, does a great job and also very White.

My friend got permission to make the contract position a full time company position.

However, at the same time he was told that the position was "underutilized". That is filthy ass diversity talk for it not being held be a minority.

In other words my friend can't hire the most qualified person in the country for the job. He has to find a Negro, Queer, Beaner or woman to fill the position.

Despicable isn't it? My friend is pissed.

Like what?
His border wall for example, which was an appeasement of racists who were led to believe immigrants would take jobs from Americans.
I doubt you are going to be able to make the connection.
It was a carbon copy of Hitler's demonization of a minority

My buddy who is an Engineer Manager for Duke Energy.

He has an opening for a Project Manager. There has been a contract guy filling the position for the last eight years. Very well qualified, does a great job and also very White.

My friend got permission to make the contract position a full time company position.

However, at the same time he was told that the position was "underutilized". That is filthy ass diversity talk for it not being held be a minority.

In other words my friend can't hire the most qualified person in the country for the job. He has to find a Negro, Queer, Beaner or woman to fill the position.

Despicable isn't it? My friend is pissed.
No one believes you have a friend.

I particularly like the excuse that white isn't a color so making light of white people can't be racism. So fk the white people and their heritages but don't you mther fkers say anything about blacks. Then use that excuse to kill and threaten whites in their neighborhoods.
"you mther fkers"

That personal attack has been reported. Are you capable of not resorting to personal attacks to make your point?

Racist Democrats have paved the way for skin color to be used for determining who gets what. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

Slick Sadistic Statists

If the Democrats wreck the economy, it will make us all dependent on the government. Just like their game plan with the cronyvirus.
Affirmative Action has dragged down the economy for decades. It's like requiring every MLB team to have its quota of minor leaguers.

But there are forms of non-racial Affirmative Action that are never mentioned by our answer-supplied pundits.

How dare you, as a white dude, speak for MLK? You are white. You can't understand MLK's words. No white man can.

Several of our black residents will be here shortly to blacksplain what MLK really meant to say.

"I Have a Wet Dream About White Girls"

If this were about Gandhi, it would be explained in Hindu. Since it is about MLK, it will be explained in Dindu.

America is completely awash in racist hate and it not dependent on political party preferences.

Trump revived the racism of particularly the US south as his method of gaining popularity with the white majority.

It was and is the same fascist tactic used by Hitler against the Jews.

Blame minorities for a country's failure to provide a decent lifestyle for working class people.

Is Trump, corporate psychopath, going to turn it all around and make it better?

It's already become obvious that Biden can't now, even if he had the will to try.

America is fkd by it's own making.
Gagging on Godwin

With this PC required analogy, the logical inference is that Jews were Low-IQ thug gangstas and mooching parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back