Almost everyone goes to Hell?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Well, that is what a lot of canonized saints so (so don't get on MY case...)

However, the longer i live, the m ore i tend to totally agree w/ them...

it jusst seems there is evil everywhere... our country was stolen... used to be Christian, no longer iss... the pervss have taken over... disgusted thoroughly... feel depressed @ times... don't know what I can to to improve things... if anything

feel i cannot do anything (much)... will keep on doing certain things but...

I don't appreciate pervs being in charge... guess I am funny that way

But enough about me, what about u?

it jusst seems there is evil everywhere... our country was stolen... used to be Christian, no longer iss... the pervss have taken over... disgusted thoroughly... feel depressed @ times... don't know what I can to to improve things... if anything

Liberals are very angry bitter people. Their personal lives are disasters. Their personal relationships stink. They usually have a degrading job

They have nothing left to do but bug happy well adjusted winners in life

Simple as I can make it

1639710235608.png

~S~

of all the desert religions, doubtful a single member will not be sucked into the ground ... all billions of them and for the rest - paradise awaits.

Where's your evidence of that bearing in mind they are long dead before being beatified? I think it's your ignorant opinion.

it jusst seems there is evil everywhere... our country was stolen...
No it wasn't. Trump was democratically defeated and you have no evidence to the contrary. That's a lie.

used to be Christian, no longer iss... the pervss have taken over... disgusted thoroughly...

The country was never Christian nor was it ever founded on Christianity. You might want it t hgat way but it isn't.

You should be disgusted also considering you are still lying about the pervs taking over. What a load of crap. You're problem is your Republican party were defeated so you invent childish lies about democrats like above to justify your ignorance and hate.
If you can't tell the truth, shut up.

feel depressed @ times... don't know what I can to to improve things... if anything

A hopeless liar like you does not have a future. But the irony of you babbling on about pervs when your Christian r Religi on is rotten with paedophiles and child molesters. Yet you say nothing about that. You worshipped trump and he had no religion at all but you never called him out for being an atheist like you think Every Democrat is.
You're a stupid hypocrit also.

Christians are not Christian like. Take tramp, a cheater on his 3 wifes, a crook, a traitor, and one who self-declared he abuses women.

Take all of so-called Christians and you have a problem, and a lot of them are "pervss" just as you call it.

of all the desert religions, doubtful a single member will not be sucked into the ground ... all billions of them and for the rest - paradise awaits.
I assume that by desert religions you mean Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. What is it that you think is so bad about Christianity?

A hopeless liar like you does not have a future. But the irony of you babbling on about pervs when your Christian r Religi on is rotten with paedophiles and child molesters. Yet you say nothing about that. You worshipped trump and he had no religion at all but you never called him out for being an atheist like you think Every Democrat is.
You're a stupid hypocrit also.
Nowhere does the Bible condone pedophiles and child molesters. Jesus isn't calling anyone to follow pedophiles or child molesters. He is calling people to follow him. In the final judgement, you won't be able to hide behind people who do evil. You will be judged according to whether you have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior.

the unrepentant, recorded history of christianity -

View attachment 576972

and for all three.
Christianity is in the Bible. If a bunch of people did bad things that are not called for in the Bible, that has no bearing on the truth or lack thereof of the Bible.

You seem to think the history of Christianity is all torture and murder. You should consider all the charitable works done in Christ's name. You should consider all the Christians who did not do the evil things you are concerned about. Not everyone who calls themselves a Christian is really a Christian.

Nowhere does the Bible condone pedophiles and child molesters. Jesus isn't calling anyone to follow pedophiles or child molesters. He is calling people to follow him. In the final judgement, you won't be able to hide behind people who do evil. You will be judged according to whether you have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior.
It takes-Obeying Jesus. Accepting him is a single step-The bible is clear---proof of ones love for Jesus is by obeying him. John 14:15-24). And here is a Fact--Jesus teaches--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God. That means the real teachers of Jesus make 100% sure that is accomplished= OT--NT-- years and years of keep going through the bible. I have been through it quite a few x and one still glean new utterances. When those that do meditate on what they read in that written word. So it never stops in ones lifetime. The teachers who do not make sure this accomplished are the ones called blind guides in the bible-These= 2Cor 11:12-15--- its easy to see by that single teaching from Jesus--every true follower does just as Jesus teaches and the teachers that have him make sure of it. If you arent being taught this Fact allready-RUN FROM THEM.

Christianity is in the Bible. If a bunch of people did bad things that are not called for in the Bible, that has no bearing on the truth or lack thereof of the Bible.

You seem to think the history of Christianity is all torture and murder. You should consider all the charitable works done in Christ's name. You should consider all the Christians who did not do the evil things you are concerned about. Not everyone who calls themselves a Christian is really a Christian.

the christian bible does not reflect the religion of antiquity nor the liberation theology taught by the 1st century itinerant they base their book on and is strewn with self ingratiating forgeries and deliberate fantastical inaccuracies.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a forgery - it is you who lives in complicity with evil rather than to bring to justice those that crucified a commentator to change their statements to those more to their liking - and repeated throughout history through similar executions..

Christians are not Christian like. Take tramp, a cheater on his 3 wifes, a crook, a traitor, and one who self-declared he abuses women.

Take all of so-called Christians and you have a problem, and a lot of them are "pervss" just as you call it.
Sounds more like Bill Clinton?:banana:

the christian bible does not reflect the religion of antiquity nor the liberation theology taught by the 1st century itinerant they base their book on and is strewn with self ingratiating forgeries and deliberate fantastical inaccuracies.

the above is a forgery - it is you who lives in complicity with evil rather than to bring to justice those that crucified a commentator to change their statements to those more to their liking - and repeated throughout history through similar executions..

I say God preserved his truth. Very little was altered by the will of satan. 99% of all the religions claiming to be christian arent. 1 is.

I say God preserved his truth. Very little was altered by the will of satan. 99% of all the religions claiming to be christian arent. 1 is.
No man preserved what he thought was truth no god had anything to do with it...The bible is a book written by man and therefore not infallible....
Yeah Christianity is the only religion with 3000+ denominations all claiming they know what a god wants....

No man preserved what he thought was truth no god had anything to do with it...The bible is a book written by man and therefore not infallible....
Yeah Christianity is the only religion with 3000+ denominations all claiming they know what a god wants....

Jesus started a single religion. That religion was murdered along with the followers. It had to come back in these last days. The religion that came out of Rome and her 33,999 branches are a house divided, they will not stand. God preserved his truth.

Jesus started a single religion. That religion was murdered along with the followers. It had to come back in these last days. The religion that came out of Rome and her 33,999 branches are a house divided, they will not stand. God preserved his truth.
Jesus started no religion.....I do not know where you people get that...He was Jew plain and simple....Jesus never even heard the word Christian! Hell even if he came back today which I doubt he would not know what a christian was....Hell the word is only used three times in the KJV Bible twice in Acts and the other in 1 Peter....7 times in the NT NIV version .Its a New Testament word not a word your Jesus would have ever heard! So please do not hand me this shit about a Jew starting a religion that was not even his own religion! JESUS WAS JEWISH! Hell he cannot help that what he stood for was taken out of context by a bunch or murdering radicals on a witch hunt!

Jesus started no religion.....I do not know where you people get that...He was Jew plain and simple....Jesus never even heard the word Christian! Hell even if he came back today which I doubt he would not know what a christian was....Hell the word is only used three times in the KJV Bible twice in Acts and the other in 1 Peter....7 times in the NT NIV version .Its a New Testament word not a word your Jesus would have ever heard! So please do not hand me this shit about a Jew starting a religion that was not even his own religion! JESUS WAS JEWISH! Hell he cannot help that what he stood for was taken out of context by a bunch or murdering radicals on a witch hunt!

Matthew 23:38-39--The Israelite religion was cut off. A new religion had to begin. The apostles were Jesus trained teachers, they in turn trained others to be teachers. So yes a new religion began.

Matthew 23:38-39--The Israelite religion was cut off. A new religion had to begin. The apostles were Jesus trained teachers, they in turn trained others to be teachers. So yes a new religion began.
No your assuming that religion was Christianity which it was not...Judaism is older that Christianity because it was an off shoot of Judaism..And no the Apostles were not Jesus trained....Jesus was long gone before the NT was ever dreamed of...300 years after Jesus death. The earliest book Matthew was 35 AD Jesus was 1 AD the only living Apostle that could have possibly seen him alive was John...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back