Allow me to voice support for Senator Warren

Pot shops? You voice support for senator Warren because she wants to make it easier for dope dealers to sell marijuana to your freaking kids? You almost gotta laugh at a time when federal, state and local governments are cracking down on smoking (legal) tobacco products the freaking crazy left thinks it's fine to make it easier to smoke a gateway drug.
WA legalized weed and a report just came out. The percentage of kids smoking pot has gone way up. Huge surprise.

I am a pot investor. I have no problem making money off people buying/growing a product which, in most cases, will not further their progress in life. If they damaged their health, if they harm others, if they become one of life's loser...don't ask me to help. They are on their own.

Pot shops? You voice support for senator Warren because she wants to make it easier for dope dealers to sell marijuana to your freaking kids? You almost gotta laugh at a time when federal, state and local governments are cracking down on smoking (legal) tobacco products the freaking crazy left thinks it's fine to make it easier to smoke a gateway drug.
WA legalized weed and a report just came out. The percentage of kids smoking pot has gone way up. Huge surprise.
link?

BS, dupe.
Colorado teen marijuana use rate sees no increase after legalization
www.denverpost.com/2016/06/.../marijuana-use-colorado-teens-marijuana-no-increas...
Jun 20, 2016 - One in five Colorado teens says they used marijuana in the past month, but the large majority of Colorado youth say they have never used pot ...
Now we know what happens to teens when you ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../colorado-survey-shows-what-marijuana-legalization...
Jun 21, 2016 - Rates of marijuana use among Colorado's teenagers are essentially ... "The survey showsmarijuana use has not increased since legalization, with four .... on teen marijuana use — adolescentsalready report that marijuana is ...
Legal weed having little effect on teen marijuana use, federal data ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../legal-weed-having-little-effect-on-teen-marijuana...
Dec 18, 2015 - Teen marijuana use is up slightly in Colorado and Washington, but not by a ... Hotel in Washington, D.C (Photo by Ben Terris for The Washington Post) ... say about legalization leading to skyrocketing youth marijuana use just ...

We will go after the states....the law is the law...

No, they won't and I guarantee you more states are going to legalize it during Trump's administration.

And yes, I am a conservative....

No, you're not. You are an authoritarian statist. A conservative would support the Tenth Amendment

Eventually dope will cause everyplace with sufficient amounts of it available to turn into another Chicago.

There is zero connection between violence in Chicago and marijuana use, but you already knew that. What makes your claim even more stupid is that pot doesn't make people violent. It has the exact opposite effect, actually.

Senator Warren is in the news today. Curiously, she is not doing what the rest of the Democratic Party is falling over themselves to do, and that is insult Trump, Trump Voters, or people who did not vote for Hillary. Instead, she is doing something constructive, which is a pleasant change since Election Day.

Elizabeth Warren has come out offering her support for eliminating the banking rules that prevent anyone who is involved in the business of selling or testing or providing security to Pot Shops from having accounts.

US Sen. Warren seeks to pull pot shops out of banking limbo

I support this, but then again I support pretty much any legalization effort. Not because I am lighting up daily, weekly, monthly or whatever. In the interest of honesty I'll tell you all this. I tried it at the age of 14 and got violently ill. Since that time, my medical records have shown me as allergic to Marijuna. Including my medical records in the Army. It's one of a half dozen substances that I am allergic to. So no, I am not a supporter because I'm a user. I'm a supporter because I believe that it makes far more sense to legalize drugs than it does to continue the fruitless war on drugs.

So I'd like to congratulate and tip the proverbial hat to Senator Warren. Rather than the spiteful actions of the Federal Government in response to the voter supported legalization efforts passing all over the place, she is looking at actually serving the interests of the people.
Elizabeth_Warren_Rigged.jpg

I have no problem if one state or another want to legalize it, the 10th amendment is all about that. Where I fail to see is with use of tobacco and marijuana, both are damaging to health and should be a choice. Use of either one shouldn't be demonized or taxed... hypocrisy of the nanny state is in full view

Liberty and drugs can not coexist.....that's my fear....

Liberty is making your own decisions for yourself and accepting the consequences of those actions. You just demonstrated the problem with modern day conservatism. You people claim to support liberty, but you have no clue what it is.
No, that's freedom....

Liberty does NOT equal freedom....
The word you are looking for is license. Liberty does not equal license.

Forum List

Back