Allies of GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger of Illinois have launched a brand new super PAC to support Republicans in 2022 who stood up to Trump

get money the hell out of politics!
Hmm..., a Republican PAC I might support. Hell, I voted for a Republican for governor, so I may be becoming a RINO! Despite being a lifelong Democrat, I believe having two parties hashing things out is a good thing, but as long as Trump is in the driver's seat, the GOP is heading off a cliff.

• Banned

Both of Kinzinger's allies?
Ben Sasse and Bob Corkey and Jeff Flake and...did i mention Ben Sasse?

In any Republican dominated districts, where traditional Republicans are being threatened with being primaried, the Democrats should offer the Democratic party nomination to any primaried Republican that stands up to Trump.

Hmm..., a Republican PAC I might support. Hell, I voted for a Republican for governor, so I may be becoming a RINO! Despite being a lifelong Democrat, I believe having two parties hashing things out is a good thing, but as long as Trump is in the driver's seat, the GOP is heading off a cliff.
Stay where you are. We don't need or want you. K, thanks

Both of Kinzinger's allies?
Ben Sasse and Bob Corkey and Jeff Flake and...did i mention Ben Sasse?
oh my!

Stay where you are. We don't need or want you. K, thanks
Don't worry, that's highly unlikely, but Republicans could do a lot worse than Gov.Hogan of MD. Oh that's right, they already did.

Adams ratings are so low he would be better off joining the corrupt democrat party....or maybe he could join the thieves and child molesting Lincoln Project group.....

Forum List

Back