Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a fierce Trump critic and one of two Republicans on the House January 6 committee, will not seek reelection

• Banned
"do you trust the president? he lies a lot"

Kinziger was defending Trump here 2 years ago

giphy.gif

• Banned
Did they primary him? I hope so, hope he has a pro-Trump, pro-people replacement.

This is excellent. I'm glad to hear the news. These RINOs need to go.
they did primary him with a Trump guy

• Banned
Kinziger: "Trump calls me a loser. i've never lost an election, he has"

Don't believe he was primaried....Got out before getting embarrassed.
Yeah, come to think of it, it's too early. But of course he may well know who in his district is being positioned to challenge him --- he's sure to know the thinking of the party regulars and the money people.

Good. This is going well.

Kinzinger was first elected in 2010 as part of the Tea Party wave...the same Tea Party that later elected President Trump, folks forget that

Circe
I agree and he probably made his millions while "serving" so decided to retire and enjoy that money.

Did they primary him? I hope so, hope he has a pro-Trump, pro-people replacement.

This is excellent. I'm glad to hear the news. These RINOs need to go.

The reason he is not running is because of the congressional map that is being developed. Democrats in Illionois are doing what Republicans in Texas are doing.

"the President is in great mental decline"

but enough about Biden!

"it's time for the GOP to denounce militia-ism"

he responds to Trump's statement in this interview with Anderson Cooper

Kinzinger sided with the democrats and then they gerrymandered his seat out of existence…. He deserves it.

Kinzinger sided with the democrats and then they gerrymandered his seat out of existence…. He deserves it.
he could have run against MAGA warrior Darin LaHood in a GOP primary in another district, but he chickened out

Forum List

Back