Yet Another Emerging Trumped-Up Look-A-Like: Texas Really Disapproves Senator Cruz!

Whether or not the Domestic Terrorist incursion into Cancun was a vacation--or a border-immigrant smuggling operation: Another Domestic Terrorist has arrived at the Trumped-Up Approval Rating levels. Millions and billions have seen the one Domestic Terrorist. Now there are clearly others. Senator Cruz is mainly scaling the heights at the 48% Disapproval Rating. The 42% approval rating is looking: Clearly Domestic Terrorist Level!

Senator McConnell may soon even create a speech on the Senate Floor!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone notices that things don't seem to get better for some people--From the Moses Atrocity, Deut. 23: 19-20; To the Fable-Maker's Tale, Matt 25: 14-30; And then it's on to "Wealth of Nations," and the Centralized Credit of "Communist Manifesto!")
Too bad it won't stick. They'll forgive and forget as long as he's a Republican.

As a Texan I couldnt give less of a fuck about his trip to Cancun.
The only Texans that are pissed are leftist losers.
Not big on leadership or character eh?

It's a nothing burger and dems are pouncing on it for political gain.
A nothing burger to run away while your electric grid is failing your constitutes are freezing when you are supposed to be a leader? He did not think it was a nothing burger he lied about it trying to throw his kids under the bus and outed by texts from his own wife. Your whole party is trash,liars and cowards. Meanwhile AOC is a cross the the country raising donations and making plans to head there and do Cruz job for him.

WOW!!!
Are you saying Crus can control the weather and stop ice from forming on windmills!!!
Nope but some of your Qanon buddies say Bil Gates can . Crazy how many fucking idiots are out there just like you. Lol. He should have been in state doing his fucki g job not running away and lying about. AOC found a way to help but that trash could not hillarious. Fuck that peice of shit.

A nothing burger to run away while your electric grid is failing your constitutes are freezing when you are supposed to be a leader? He did not think it was a nothing burger he lied about it trying to throw his kids under the bus and outed by texts from his own wife. Your whole party is trash,liars and cowards. Meanwhile AOC is a cross the the country raising donations and making plans to head there and do Cruz job for him.

WOW!!!
Are you saying Crus can control the weather and stop ice from forming on windmills!!!
Nope but some of your Qanon buddies say Bil Gates can . Crazy how many fucking idiots are out there just like you. Lol. He should have been in state doing his fucki g job not running away and lying about. AOC found a way to help but that trash could not hillarious. Fuck that peice of shit.

So tell me,how was he going to stop the freezing weather?

WOW!!!

Go fuck your self. No one said he can control the cold. Guess what dumb fuck we get cold up north here and our shit worked. Maybe he could get on the phone and figure out why then legislate so the retarded Texans shit would work also. Run like a fucking coward I get it thats what you like. Oh and then lie about it what peice of shit just like you.

WOW!!!

Go fuck your self. No one said he can control the cold. Guess what dumb fuck we get cold up north here and our shit worked. Maybe he could get on the phone and figure out why then legislate so the retarded Texans shit would work also. Run like a fucking coward I get it thats what you like. Oh and then lie about it what peice of shit just like you.

Guess what shitstain.
We dont get cold like this and it would be a colossal waste of money to build for it.
Oh...learn how to spell skidmark.

WOW!!!

Guess what shitstain.
We dont get cold like this and it would be a colossal waste of money to build for it.
Bla,bla, bla if ya want your shit to work you spend a little extra money. Now you dumb fucks have a bunch of dead people, burst pipes, Co ops going out of business , energy providers banned and your stupidity on display for the world to see. Now you double and triple down on cowardly leaders that run away and lie about it . Fucking hillarious . We get it you like cowardly liars as leaders.This is who you follow makes the rest the world wonder just what kinda peice of shit you are that you follow those types. Your dumb fucking ass is a waste of fucking sperm.

WOW!!!

Guess what shitstain.
Bla,bla, bla if ya want your shit to work you spend a little extra money. Now you dumb fucks have a bunch of dead people, burst pipes, Co ops going out of business , energy providers banned and your stupidity on display for the world to see. Now you double and triple down on cowardly leaders that run away and lie about it . Fucking hillarious . We get it you like cowardly liars as leaders.This is who you follow makes the rest the world wonder just what kinda peice of shit you are that you follow those types. Your dumb fucking ass is a waste of fucking sperm.

As I've already said shitstain,it'd be a colossal waste of money to build for something that rarely happens. NY doesn't build for earthquakes nor should they.
A bunch of dead people?
So you want all the sperm for yourself? You're a sick bastard and you still cant spell.

WOW!!!

Guess what shitstain.

As I've already said shitstain,it'd be a colossal waste of money to build for something that rarely happens. NY doesn't build for earthquakes nor should they.
A bunch of dead people?
So you want all the sperm for yourself? You're a sick bastard and you still cant spell.
Bla,bla,bla you follow cowards and liars we get it.

And so in reality and fact the Republican Trumped-Up brand is disintegrating, and only in a matter of days. More people watched the Golden Globes than tuned in to the Trumped-Up fantasies and "Recollections."

Awaiting the Memoirs--Not!

(Anyone notices that things don't seem to get better for some people--From the Moses Atrocity, Deut. 23: 19-20; To the Fable-Maker's Tale, Matt 25: 14-30; And then it's on to "Wealth of Nations," and the Centralized Credit of "Communist Manifesto!")

More people watched the Golden Globes than tuned in to the Trumped-Up fantasies and "Recollections."

Now there is nothing left to see.

The next newest fad or craze will be there to see.

New Stimulus Money--unrelated to the Trumped-Up agenda, GOP-opposed: Will be there to see!

(Anyone notices that things don't seem to get better for some people--From the Moses Atrocity, Deut. 23: 19-20; To the Fable-Maker's Tale, Matt 25: 14-30; And then it's on to "Wealth of Nations," and the Centralized Credit of "Communist Manifesto!"

Because republicans are doing such a great job ruining Texas. I mean running.
I think republicans have to take responsibility for not having the power grid better prepared

otherwise no real change will take place and they will not deserve reelection

But I think we are facing up to it

Because republicans are doing such a great job ruining Texas. I mean running.
I think republicans have to take responsibility for not having the power grid better prepared

otherwise no real change will take place and they will not deserve reelection

But I think we are facing up to it
How about their next bad decision. To do away with the mask mandate. Idiots. I'm ok with opening up all the businesses but why do away with the mask mandate?

I guess this will probably be the next time we tell you I told you so when cases spike.

And then there's this

108 illegal immigrants in Texas who tested positive for COVID reportedly released

45,000 Texan's died of Covid so far.

Nonsense. Nothing we can do though when half the country is going to rallies and superbowl parties and not wearing masks.
The death rate for wuflu is a little higher than the common flu

but not enough to justify radically altering our lifestyle

particularly since masks are not much help

I guess this will probably be the next time we tell you I told you so when cases spike.
Dont get your hopes up

studies reveal that wearing masks is overrated
How do you explain this. Other countries solved the corona problem before the vaccine. How did they do it? They closed everything for a couple weeks. They social distanced. They quaranteened. They wore masks. And the problem went away.

Here the virus is mutating the more it jumps from person to person. So we now have an even deadlier virus and other countries have no virus.

Half this country is fucking retarded. I'm sorry to say it but this is what happens when people don't believe the news or science or the FBI or anyone who's not toeing the party line. A great example is how many Republicans believe Antifa caused the capitol riot. That lie started on a radio show who's host doesn't have that many listeners but then Fox got a hold of the rumor and spread it and Rush god rest his soul probably spread it and now 75% of Republicans believe that shit the same way they believe the election was rigged.

There's no talking to you guys anymore. You need to be deprogrammed seriously.

2024 presents the opportunity to vote him out of the Senate.

Lets see what the Texas electorate does...

Flyin' Ted Munster only beat Beto by two points in 2018. He's ripe for the picking. Beto chooses to run again, he wins!

cruz-grandpa-munster-56a7540e3df78cf77294aa24.jpg

Nonsense. Nothing we can do though when half the country is going to rallies and superbowl parties and not wearing masks.
The death rate for wuflu is a little higher than the common flu

but not enough to justify radically altering our lifestyle

particularly since masks are not much help
Another bullshit right wing talking point. Not even worth discussing with you. See my previous post. There is no talking to you people you've been programmed.

Forum List

Back