All these meetings and all these "my bad, I forgot"

I'm sorry guys but unless you come up with some evidence of law breaking this narrative is going to bite your ass in the midterms. I realize Rachel Madcow and Keith Oddballman are keeping your little peckers hard, thinking you're about to get Trump... but you still have a big 'ol nothing burger.

When a foreign country is trying to screw with the US election and you are in cahoots with that , that's a crime !

It'd be different if it was some American dropping a dime, say hillarys disgruntled maid or somthing . But this is another country ! Our main rival by the way .

But you've not proven that, nor has there been any evidence of it. You're trying desperately to "connect dots" and make that be the case but the DNC is just as guilty as anything you've got on Trump. Where did the Trump dossier come from? Who was "in cahoots" with that?

We're finding out now that this whole entire Russian collusion narrative was orchestrated by the DNC heads over a year ago and they've never had evidence of anything. The idea was to keep the drumbeat going until they got a congressional investigation. After that failed to produce anything, they moved on to the objective of getting a special counsel. ALL of this is a deplorable Democrat witch hunt.

I'm sorry guys but unless you come up with some evidence of law breaking this narrative is going to bite your ass in the midterms. I realize Rachel Madcow and Keith Oddballman are keeping your little peckers hard, thinking you're about to get Trump... but you still have a big 'ol nothing burger.

When a foreign country is trying to screw with the US election and you are in cahoots with that , that's a crime !

It'd be different if it was some American dropping a dime, say hillarys disgruntled maid or somthing . But this is another country ! Our main rival by the way .

But you've not proven that, nor has there been any evidence of it. You're trying desperately to "connect dots" and make that be the case but the DNC is just as guilty as anything you've got on Trump. Where did the Trump dossier come from? Who was "in cahoots" with that?

We're finding out now that this whole entire Russian collusion narrative was orchestrated by the DNC heads over a year ago and they've never had evidence of anything. The idea was to keep the drumbeat going until they got a congressional investigation. After that failed to produce anything, they moved on to the objective of getting a special counsel. ALL of this is a deplorable Democrat witch hunt.

That makes no sense . The Dems released damaging info on themselves , so they can blame the Russians ?

And spare us with the "witch hunt " crap . Benghazi ring a bell?

Like you give a shit about forgetting stuff
Disingenuous malarkey

...uh, that's all you got? Sheesh, even you're finding it hard to defend and that's saying something!

Maybe it's coincidence that Trump tweeted about finding the lost emails the day of the meeting with Trump Jr and the Russian spy chick? Just weird timing...again
Will Trump throw us off the trail by picking a tweet fight with Rosie? He has the bully pulpet

Fake news

Don't care who you are, predictions are not worth a shit anymore. Nostradamus would shit-can his crystal ball in this political climate. Also it's time to quit gloating and defend this toddler you wanted so badly. What good is winning elections if they still cannot pass anything of consequence? Good or bad.

Look, I don't have a dog in this hunt.. I didn't vote for Trump! He's no toddler because he's kicking your asses. Now you can all pretend that's not happening but it is. He can't get anything passed because Democrats have decided to stonewall and refuse to support a thing he does. But that's okay, he's done more with EOs than most recent presidents. He has pretty much dismantled Obama's legacy, who also had very little actual legislation passed.

Come November 2018, if you haven't come up with something substantial on Trump and Russia, your party is fucked. Raising suspicions over nonsense isn't going to get it. You're welcome to think otherwise but you'll find out when the voters hand you your asses on a platter.

That makes no sense . The Dems released damaging info on themselves , so they can blame the Russians ?

Who the hell said that? Are you not following the conversation, dimwit?

You remember the Trump dossier? The peeing prostitutes? That came from Russia! It was given to a DNC operative and leaked to the media to do damage to Trump! That was all okay back then but now you all seem to think it's a "crime" for a Russian to give someone dirt on Hillary! Well... that's NOT fucking illegal! Sorry!

Don't care who you are, predictions are not worth a shit anymore. Nostradamus would shit-can his crystal ball in this political climate. Also it's time to quit gloating and defend this toddler you wanted so badly. What good is winning elections if they still cannot pass anything of consequence? Good or bad.

Look, I don't have a dog in this hunt.. I didn't vote for Trump! He's no toddler because he's kicking your asses. Now you can all pretend that's not happening but it is. He can't get anything passed because Democrats have decided to stonewall and refuse to support a thing he does. But that's okay, he's done more with EOs than most recent presidents. He has pretty much dismantled Obama's legacy, who also had very little actual legislation passed.

Come November 2018, if you haven't come up with something substantial on Trump and Russia, your party is fucked. Raising suspicions over nonsense isn't going to get it. You're welcome to think otherwise but you'll find out when the voters hand you your asses on a platter.
Elections don't mean shit if you cannot advance an agenda, for whatever reason. Blame it on the democrats if you like but Trump and congress do not need a single one of them to pass anything their tiny black hearts can cook up.

Absolute proof of coordination between Trump and Russian intelligence would not quality is substantial to you because you do not see anything wrong with it.

You remember the Trump dossier? The peeing prostitutes? That came from Russia

We cam all look at something called reality we cam verify that the Dossier came from a former British Agent. Not Russia but keep lying.

Disingenuous malarkey

...uh, that's all you got? Sheesh, even you're finding it hard to defend and that's saying something!

Maybe it's coincidence that Trump tweeted about finding the lost emails the day of the meeting with Trump Jr and the Russian spy chick? Just weird timing...again
Why would I defend it?
I just thought your OP was funny as shit.

I didn't ask you defend it, I stated that you cannot defend it. You proved me right.
I didn't attempt to. My sole reason for even posting was to call out your hackish bullshit. You are a joke. Good day, pathetic faggot

hat makes no sense . The Dems released damaging info on themselves , so they can blame the Russians ?

And spare us with the "witch hunt " crap . Benghazi ring a bell?

Last I checked.. Benghazi happened! People fucking died!

Right. Thousands of Americans have been killed in the Mideast . Shit happens in scary war zones . The witch hunt was trying to find some wrongdoing by obama and then later Hillary .

Ha ha. Anything he does via eo can be undone asap. He didn't end the ACA and he's passed dick.

I do like his aggressiveness towards illegals.

He couldn't get 5 Republicans to go along. Same reason we didn't get good healthcare reform. We had blue dog Democrats.

I just heard a great quote. In a free country you have to have an apposing party

Disingenuous malarkey

Why would I defend it?
I just thought your OP was funny as shit.

I didn't ask you defend it, I stated that you cannot defend it. You proved me right.
I didn't attempt to. My sole reason for even posting was to call out your hackish bullshit. You are a joke. Good day, pathetic faggot

I know, that's what I said. You can't defend it. The only play you have is to laugh and slap your knees. Thanks for proving me right again and again.

we are expected to believe that no one on Trump’s side knew who Veselnitskaya actually was or what kind of connections she might have that made it plausible that she had dirt on Hillary Clinton.

You trying to claim it's okay for political operatives to obtain a dossier on Trump but not okay for anyone to obtain dirt on Hillary? Are we expected to believe you have an ounce of objective integrity or honesty?
Judd Legum @JuddLegum
THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

9:22 PM - 10 Jul 2017

Little known fact...The Russians have successfully developed a "flashy thing"....

dfaea0b12a26471c71fff91f56cb5840b004c06c894be771b824b149c3e0d140.jpg

Forum List

Back